Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromones to attract the "popular guy"
mochi
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Pheromones to attract the "popular guy"
08-12-2014 12:41 PM

I don't know if this will be an easy one to answer, but I'm wondering how to attract a certain type of guy from my old high school. In my class, he was kind of "the popular guy." Not a jock, but knows a lot of people, and everyone seems to love him (super attractive as well). I already know there is an initial attraction between us because a year ago at a party he ended up adding me on Facebook, texting me and asking me to hang out.

I was a little nervous at the time and ended up blowing it. Anways... I'm wondering if there are any kind of pheromones that can help? Like social ones to make me a social butterfly (I'm normally pretty shy when meeting new people) and (obviously) attract him? Despite him being popular, he doesn't seem like an incredibly outgoing person and almost a little shy at first too.

Please help! Also, mixes are great but I'm wondering if you could give me a breakdown of individual 'mones, because I'm thinking of buying them separately. Thanks!
08-12-2014 12:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Akelah
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 826
Thanks received:
918 thanks in 352 posts

RE: Pheromones to attract the "popular guy"
08-12-2014 1:00 PM

Hey! Welcome!

If we knew your age and his age maybe it helped also.

From what you told, FlirtXS and ConnectionsXS come to my mind. Maybe you can order one and ask for a sample of the other?
Those are social, unisex blends. See the reviews on it to get an idea of the hits you can have with those Smile If you're thinking something more feminine, TeaseXS is a great blend. For me it's as Flirty as Flirt.

I think PheromoneXS are good to start with because it's easy to spot the results. Those are powerful products. DO NOT wear more than one full spray of each blend. Even one can be too much sometimes Smile

Love Potion Magickal Perfumery also has LOTS of blends. I'm not an expert on them, but the other girls will say something for sure. Great thing about LPMP, you can order small $5 samples, so you get to try a lot of phero's and scents without much expense Smile

Good luck! Kiss2

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
08-12-2014 1:00 PM
mochi
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

08-12-2014 1:05 PM

(08-12-2014 1:00 PM)Akelah Wrote:  Hey! Welcome!

If we knew your age and his age maybe it helped also.

From what you told, FlirtXS and ConnectionsXS come to my mind. Maybe you can order one and ask for a sample of the other?
Those are social, unisex blends. See the reviews on it to get an idea of the hits you can have with those Smile If you're thinking something more feminine, TeaseXS is a great blend. For me it's as Flirty as Flirt.

I think PheromoneXS are good to start with because it's easy to spot the results. Those are powerful products. DO NOT wear more than one full spray of each blend. Even one can be too much sometimes Smile

Love Potion Magickal Perfumery also has LOTS of blends. I'm not an expert on them, but the other girls will say something for sure. Great thing about LPMP, you can order small $5 samples, so you get to try a lot of phero's and scents without much expense Smile

Good luck! Kiss2

Oh, yeah sorry! We are both 24. I was actually looking into TeaseXS, but I'll check out Flirt too. Thanks for the suggestions!

Yeah, I'm thinking of going with something feminine. I want to feel girly and confident (I'm in it for the self effects too), without feeling too "alpha female" either. Have you gotten any self effects from TeaseXS?
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2014 1:10 PM by mochi.)
08-12-2014 1:05 PM
Akelah
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
918 thanks in 352 posts

08-12-2014 2:17 PM

(08-12-2014 1:05 PM)mochi Wrote:  Oh, yeah sorry! We are both 24. I was actually looking into TeaseXS, but I'll check out Flirt too. Thanks for the suggestions!

Yeah, I'm thinking of going with something feminine. I want to feel girly and confident (I'm in it for the self effects too), without feeling too "alpha female" either. Have you gotten any self effects from TeaseXS?

Hummm IDK, I guess I get some mood uplifting.. but I don't get many self effects from mones... She Wolf and Cohesion 4 women are the few that get me consistent selfies.. and Desire Me, ofc, those sexy copulins in it get me horny sometimes Big Grin

Tease is the way! Not too alpha, very feminine.

Don't be ashamed to ask for samples! Flirt and Connections are both great.
As for Flirt, it brings lots of fun and good mood. Kind of a popularity potion, you can easily become the heart of a party with this one, but it's more a group thing.
Connections makes people come close, tell their feelings, touch you.
Tease with Connections must get you just what you want Smile

PS - I didn't read well the OLD high school part, I was afraid you were teenagers and that I would recommend something wrong P

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2014 2:21 PM by Akelah.)
08-12-2014 2:17 PM
mochi
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

08-12-2014 6:20 PM

(08-12-2014 2:17 PM)Akelah Wrote:  Hummm IDK, I guess I get some mood uplifting.. but I don't get many self effects from mones... She Wolf and Cohesion 4 women are the few that get me consistent selfies.. and Desire Me, ofc, those sexy copulins in it get me horny sometimes Big Grin

Tease is the way! Not too alpha, very feminine.

Don't be ashamed to ask for samples! Flirt and Connections are both great.
As for Flirt, it brings lots of fun and good mood. Kind of a popularity potion, you can easily become the heart of a party with this one, but it's more a group thing.
Connections makes people come close, tell their feelings, touch you.
Tease with Connections must get you just what you want Smile

PS - I didn't read well the OLD high school part, I was afraid you were teenagers and that I would recommend something wrong P

Haha, yeah not high school students! How do you get samples?

Also, if I was interested in purchasing single pheromones, which would be good for a social, sexy yet feminine vibe? Alpha-Androstenol and Estratetraenol?

Thanks a bunch for the great information!
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2014 6:20 PM by mochi.)
08-12-2014 6:20 PM

Akelah
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
918 thanks in 352 posts

08-12-2014 7:45 PM

(08-12-2014 6:20 PM)mochi Wrote:  Haha, yeah not high school students! How do you get samples?

Also, if I was interested in purchasing single pheromones, which would be good for a social, sexy yet feminine vibe? Alpha-Androstenol and Estratetraenol?

Thanks a bunch for the great information!

You're wc!! Curtsey

When you order, you'll have a textbox after checkout propbably saying something like "special instructions" or "comments to the vendor". Or maybe it's on paypal? IDK, anywhay you can just send them an email mentioning your order number and saying "if you send any samples, I'd love to try this and that bla bla bla bla".

Alpha Androstenol and Beta Androstenol are great socializers, and Est it's def feminine, but I'd buy social blends instead. It's much easy to handle, and it's prepared to endure on your skin.
Single molecules are useful for spiking perfumes and other blends, for example let's say you love Connections but want to give it a feminine twist.. you could add Est and Cops to it in a sample bottle to make your "perfect" blend Smile

I did it sometimes, but there's so many awesome blends out there to try that I end up not using my singles a lot. Plus, it requires lot of experimentation to find what it does.. Anyway, if you really are into single mones, this are the most useful for a lady, IMO:

- Est for a feminine "protect me" vibe
- Cops (copulins) for a sexy teasing charm
- Alpha Androstenol for extroversion and fun
- Beta Androstenol for deep conversations and truth
- DHEA/DHEAS for a beautifying effect

Party2

(This post was last modified: 08-12-2014 7:52 PM by Akelah.)
08-12-2014 7:45 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3658
Thanks received:
3112 thanks in 1540 posts

08-12-2014 8:21 PM

LP has a blend called Lace - A-nol and Est - maybe up your alley?
I'm currently loving on the XS brand myself and Tease is a winner over and over and should bring out your extrovert self Big Grin
Singles are nice additions, but I'm with Akelah, there are so many awesome blends already available that it's just too easy to get something ready to go Heart

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
08-12-2014 8:21 PM
mochi
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

08-13-2014 5:01 PM

Thinking I might be going with Tease then!

I'm just concerned about feeling "tired" with using pheromones. I tried Instant Shine and ended up feeling so tired I took a shower to wash it off. I hope Tease won't give me the same effect (I know they are different products and probably have different pheromones in them, although I am curious what was in Instant Shine that caused that in me?).

Anyways, thanks everyone for the advice, I'm excited! jumpy
08-13-2014 5:01 PM
Akelah
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
918 thanks in 352 posts

08-13-2014 7:46 PM

I never tried instant shine, but many people talk about crashing with that one.
I crashed only once, a few weeks ago, from wearing mones, too much Alpha Androstenol probably. But I really wore too much for one day.
When I stick to less than 3 sprays total (one of each blend, or two of one and one of another) I'm perfectly fine, even if wearing mones every day.
This with PheromoneXS, if its Alpha Dreams or Love Potions I can go up till 6 sprays with no problem at all. No worries Smile

08-13-2014 7:46 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix

mochi
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

08-20-2014 10:10 PM

So I just received the "TeaseXS" I ordered and got "FlirtXS" and "Desire Me" as samples. Really excited to try them out, thanks for the suggestions guys!
08-20-2014 10:10 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Something for a confident, competent, strong, popular aura? pherogal 13 5,162 08-14-2012 11:07 PM
Last Post: wiserd