Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromones to attract the "popular guy"
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3658
Thanks received:
3112 thanks in 1540 posts

RE: Pheromones to attract the "popular guy"
08-21-2014 9:51 AM

Good luck!

I never got burn out from TeaseXS - at least not so far, and I've been wearing t for quite some time. I recall BlissXS giving me a need for extra shut eye, but that's the only one so far.

Have fun and let us know what you think Smile

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
08-21-2014 9:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mochi
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

08-29-2014 1:07 PM

So I tried out TeaseXS the other day for the first time. Just one spray to the chest/collarbone area. My friend (who's a girl) was picking me up and as soon as I entered the car she took a huge whiff and said, "Wow, you smell REALLY good. Dang, are you trying to attract all the guys at the mall?" It made me kind of laugh on the inside.. must have been the pheromones in the spray because she usually doesn't compliment me that much. I noticed I felt pretty confident while going to the mall, even though I was wearing minimal makeup and (honestly) looking fairly scrubby lol. I got a few looks here and there-- I'm planning on testing it out this weekend when I go salsa dancing with my friend. This time, I'll be dressed up looking cute already, so I'm wondering if the 'mones will add that extra UMPH!

I also tried a spray of FlirtXS two days after the TeaseXS. I was wearing a cute outfit; floral dress, boots, denim jacket, etc. and had another (girl) friend come over to my house to hang out. She instantly said I looked really cute that day, which was nice and she's said that to me before, but she's definitely seen that outfit before as well and has already complimented me on it. It was weird for her to compliment me a second time. We went to the mall (again) and I had another girl at a store compliment my dress. I also had a really cute guy working at the cash register while my friend was paying, stare at me kind of a bit and say "Thanks" when he saw I was putting something back on this little rack. I could feel his stare kind of linger for awhile. These might seem minor, but I'm really eager to test them out again-- especially for a night out! With Flirt, I felt like I was talking a lot as well, which might have also been a result of the caffeine I consumed. Now.. which one to use for a clubbing night? I'm leaning towards Tease, but I also have a sample of Desire Me. I'm a little concerned about the smell issue though lol.
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2014 1:09 PM by mochi.)
08-29-2014 1:07 PM
Thanks given by NuTrix
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3658
Thanks received:
3112 thanks in 1540 posts

08-29-2014 10:36 PM

Awesome trials - and this is just the beginning Big Grin Tease is ridiculously fun and Flirt is a favorite too...decisions, decisions....either way or both - WINNER Yahoo

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
08-29-2014 10:36 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Something for a confident, competent, strong, popular aura? pherogal 13 5,162 08-14-2012 11:07 PM
Last Post: wiserd