Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromones that work well on young tall girls
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Pheromones that work well on young tall girls
09-24-2021 7:09 AM

I'll start by saying the idea for this post came after reading through the Casanova review thread. I saw a lot of comments mentioning that CAS attracts taller girls and all which sounds..unreal in a way. So I wanted to dig deeper into this topic. Do you guys have any good experience with mone products that work well on such ladies?

I myself own Casanova but I didn't try it yet on these type of girls. Next month I'm planning to go to another city where I will have 6 girls to test some mones on so I wanna know which ones I should try to use. Also if anyone could explain why tall girls get attracted to certain mones (like in the case of CAS) please share Big Grin

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
09-24-2021 7:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

RE: Pheromones that work well on young tall girls
09-24-2021 8:27 AM

Casanova

Plus elevator shoes.

lol

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:
09-24-2021 8:27 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

09-24-2021 9:28 AM

Why do certain girls ladies get attracted by certain pheromones?

As in all things pheromones, it is a combination of emotions, feeling, the pheromones, and YOU.

Many tall women are quite self-conscious of their height and consider it a disadvantage in romance. This parallels how most shorter men feel about being of diminutive stature. It goes against the socially ingrained presumptions we have about matching up with somebody.

My experience with Casanova seems to show me that while it is a smooth and sensual mix, that lends itself well towards certain types of seduction, it also evokes the feelings that the woman is being seen for who and what she is, rather than her physical attributes.

She doesn't feel like she's being viewed as a tall woman, just a woman. she is noted, not her stature. When the guy knows how to act, and ignored the obvious; it can be golden.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-24-2021 9:28 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

09-30-2021 8:07 AM

(09-24-2021 9:28 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Why do certain girls ladies get attracted by certain pheromones?

As in all things pheromones, it is a combination of emotions, feeling, the pheromones, and YOU.

Many tall women are quite self-conscious of their height and consider it a disadvantage in romance. This parallels how most shorter men feel about being of diminutive stature. It goes against the socially ingrained presumptions we have about matching up with somebody.

My experience with Casanova seems to show me that while it is a smooth and sensual mix, that lends itself well towards certain types of seduction, it also evokes the feelings that the woman is being seen for who and what she is, rather than her physical attributes.

She doesn't feel like she's being viewed as a tall woman, just a woman. she is noted, not her stature. When the guy knows how to act, and ignored the obvious; it can be golden.

So you're saying the reason is them being very self-aware of their height and they have that opinion about it, interesting Smile Do you know any products that give a similar sensual affect?

(09-24-2021 8:27 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Casanova

Plus elevator shoes.

lol

I see you're a believer in the CAS magic too haha

09-30-2021 8:07 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

09-30-2021 12:10 PM

(09-24-2021 9:28 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Why do certain girls ladies get attracted by certain pheromones?

There's something missing here. I notice tall women like 5'11" attracted to me with CAS and pulled into my cloud BEFORE I open my mouth.

So its can't be my personality. Also when I add additional none I notice CAS pulling shorter, curvier women.

So methinks the real reason CAS pulls taller women (At least INITIALLY) is due to the pheromone composition.

What do you have to say?

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:
09-30-2021 12:10 PM

thunderlips
Checking out the place

Rep Post

09-30-2021 12:56 PM

Very interested in where this thread goes, I have a thing for taller ladies, already looking up Casanova...
09-30-2021 12:56 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

10-01-2021 9:42 AM

(09-30-2021 8:07 AM)TracerX Wrote:  So you're saying the reason is them being very self-aware of their height and they have that opinion about it, interesting Smile Do you know any products that give a similar sensual affect?

For a specific product-list, I am at a loss; I strongly feel that Dsouza hinted at the reasons why. While pheromones can, and do, help, sometimes greatly, it really comes down to attitude.

Most guys, when they see a tall woman, react with something like "wow! look at that long, tall drink of water! I'm going to go over and have a sip." I 'know' that Dsouza tends to take the polished, VIP approach, from our previous conversations; and I tend to take the impish Cosmic Jester kind of approach. Both of those shine out in our carriage, body language, and other abstracts. Speaking solely for myself, with the impression that Dsouza hits upon it as well from his own style, taller ladies enjoy my lilliputian stature because I'm only concerned if she and I hit it off, not in bagging myself a giantess.

Products that work well for me are sexual socials with maybe a tiny tinge of smooth, laid back alpha. I kind of create that instant-bond vibe, and once once anyone is convinced that they initially suspected is true, everything else more or less takes care of itself.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
10-01-2021 9:42 AM
dsouza

Rep Post

10-01-2021 10:24 AM

Excellent tips all round from you guys, especially that Gladen dude.

Also keep in mind the -trione... It makes you look younger and better looking to yourself and women.

With CAS women guess my age to literally be 27-30 and I'm 51.

I don't know if that is crazy or just crazy enough to work!

YOUTUBE:

BANDCAMP:
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2021 10:27 AM by dsouza.)
10-01-2021 10:24 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

10-01-2021 10:33 AM

(10-01-2021 10:24 AM)dsouza Wrote:  Excellent tips all round from you guys, especially that Gladen dude.
Fuck that Gladen Dude! Word is that he's just a long-winded pickle-sniffer and a total LARPer.

10-01-2021 10:33 AM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

10-01-2021 11:19 AM

It's really hard to say where mones play a role. I mean sure you could argue it all comes down to your attitude but like let's assume it's a combination of pheromones + proper attitude ( and body language). Mones can extend your reach to new emotions/doors.

(09-30-2021 12:10 PM)dsouza Wrote:  There's something missing here. I notice tall women like 5'11" attracted to me with CAS and pulled into my cloud BEFORE I open my mouth.

So its can't be my personality. Also when I add additional none I notice CAS pulling shorter, curvier women.

So methinks the real reason CAS pulls taller women (At least INITIALLY) is due to the pheromone composition.

What do you have to say?

I noticed people have different reactions, you know stare extra long when I have some products on. I remember I was going to the store and had CAS on one girl just stared at me(really attractive), and even after I went out she kinda looked at me, she was like 173cm? Not particularly super tall, but I didn't open my mouth even, yet she smiled looking at me. I ended up getting her number. Of course the whole attraction thingy.. I needed to talk and have some vibe going, but this initial phase.. mones do do some magic sometimes. I remember reading about COPS that if men are exposed to them well with can view the person wearing then as more attractive, aka it compromises our ability to judge based on looks alone so I assume our mones do some voodoo magic too. But back to Casanova, it could be what Gladen says, honestly I'd say it makes sense, but it could also be like idk, maybe the sensors in the girls' nose is like wider inside or something and it picks up the composure of pheromones better ( though I seriously doubt that ).

I've dated a taller girl ( taller than me like 7cm?) for 3 years, she was never insecure about height or anything but was very attracted to me. But actually I always date girls who are around my height or taller so I guess I just don't get too excited over it. Overall if it works it works. But I feel CAS is sexual enough, it's smooth but I think it's more social to me.

I would add Wolf as a potential tall girl puller too, managed to get a hit from one 175cm girl recently, wasn't particularly a model type though but very friendly. Though with Wolf I had to initiate most of the kino.. with CAS I kinda get some more initiations from the other side.

10-01-2021 11:19 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Anyone tried putting pheromones on gifts to girls? TracerX 12 1,308 12-29-2021 5:03 PM
Last Post: TracerX
  Act like a celebrity and draw girls OR Go after girls! dsouza 8 1,619 03-22-2021 9:52 AM
Last Post: LoveInSpain
  Young Hispanic girls Lucent 16 5,451 03-20-2018 3:09 PM
Last Post: Scottie2Hottie
Question Poll: Favorite product for young girls? Yahachu 12 8,596 07-02-2016 3:49 PM
Last Post: kerno
  Young girls and comfort Zsqrd 1 1,993 09-30-2015 4:10 AM
Last Post: kimosabe