Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone tried putting pheromones on gifts to girls?
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Anyone tried putting pheromones on gifts to girls?
12-23-2021 10:51 AM

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone has tried this! Like you go out with a girl and give her some inanimate object as a gift like let's say a teddy bear or something, but sprayed with pheromones, similar to your signature or to the mones you wore on the date.

Do you think it could help her think about you more? I haven't really tried this cause I just thought about it. My only concern is that there are some mones that smell bad after a while I guess which I might not be able to scent.

Has anyone tried this? any success? Cool

Favorite product: Bad Wolf
My products: AV, Wolf, ETFZ, Unresistable, Casanova,NA, TL, BW,PA
Testers: Voodoo, Evolve, Taboo, Xist , Ascend, Vibe
12-23-2021 10:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GrimRapper
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

RE: Anyone tried putting pheromones on gifts to girls?
12-23-2021 11:11 AM

No gifts for the ladies, I only give my D. And yes I tried to put some mones down there. Usually the women come back to have some more. I cannot tell if it is attributed to the mones though.
12-23-2021 11:11 AM
metaltree

Rep Post

12-23-2021 12:03 PM

I would think that it would be very confusing to a woman if a gift smelled like the sweat of a sexy man.

I think the other way around would be like a woman putting copulins on a gift she gives to a man. If she got him a nice tie and put copulins on the tie he might say, "Shit. This tie smells like pussy!"
12-23-2021 12:03 PM
Sexy Beast
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-23-2021 9:35 PM

(12-23-2021 12:03 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I would think that it would be very confusing to a woman if a gift smelled like the sweat of a sexy man.

I believe it can be confusing yes, but there are also other factor involve as well. If she attributes positive feelings towards that pheromone product or she loves that product then it might work. If she hates the smell of a certain mone product and she tells you about it and you still go ahead and use that product on a gift for her I believe it will backfire. Let me use an example here, lets say you always wear M3X and you usually wear BR540 extrait around that app point and you know she loves this combination. She always tells you, you smell great, she loves your cologne or she finds your cologne intoxicated. If you were to give her a gift lets say a personalized cushion set with her name on it or other customized words phrase or so forth on it, even an inside joke kind of thing. If you were to spray that cushion with the combination of concentrated M3X and the BR540 extrait around it similarly like you would on yourself she would most definitely attribute those positive feelings she is feeling when she smell the cushion to you in my opinion. At the very least she might think of you when she smell that cushion/gift I believe. Also this should only last a few days maybe, if the mone product used was oil based maybe it would last a week or 2/ few. Colour of the gift and oil base mone might be tricky as well (darker colour maybe more ideal with oil) or dropping it on hand and spreading it accross the surface of gift gently. But that would be it when the mone completely breaks down I suppose, which means you will still have to put in work trying to get that girl as well during that time. You are putting in work when you are there physically with her, when she is at home with your cushion/ gift she should be thinking about you sometimes I believe. A very interesting concept actually, theoretically it could work I suppose.
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2021 9:36 PM by Sexy Beast.)
12-23-2021 9:35 PM
Sexy Beast
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

12-23-2021 10:35 PM

(12-23-2021 11:11 AM)GrimRapper Wrote:  No gifts for the ladies, I only give my D.

sideLolsideLolsideLol good one. lol

(12-23-2021 11:11 AM)GrimRapper Wrote:  And yes I tried to put some mones down there. Usually the women come back to have some more. I cannot tell if it is attributed to the mones though.

It most definitely does work, when you put mones down there at least the sexual mone products works for me personally sometimes mixed with a little social. I have tested this at home and in a car more than once and women do seem to get wet really fast and are more turned on as well. But this is understandable actually quite simple to understand why as well. When we put mone down there and these women decide to go down on us they are getting heavy concentrated doses of mone at close rage. This is why I like to do this with sexual mone products down there. When I use it in the car the moment she goes down on me it doesn't take too long to notice she is getting crazy hits from the mone. One girl once told me she had never been turned on like this before, her panty was soaked when I touched it with my fingers before I even went inside. She seemed genuine as well about what she said it didn't feel like she was trying to stoke my ego also and I know its the pheromone and being that close that was a major part of the reason why.
(This post was last modified: 12-23-2021 10:49 PM by Sexy Beast.)
12-23-2021 10:35 PM

UpandComing
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

12-25-2021 5:13 PM

I was thinking about doing something like this myself. A blanket or hoodie or other item with a cologne and phero product you always wear around her that she would associate with you when smelled.
12-25-2021 5:13 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

12-27-2021 11:54 AM

I was actually thinking about it, it could be confusing maybe. But on the other hand I do know for ex there are people who like the smell of shirts worn by their partners for ex. Maybe it could work as a reminder of you.

12-27-2021 11:54 AM
Indi-player
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-28-2021 5:14 AM

Too much of a good thing is bad lol. If she's always smelling something that reminds her of you, it doesn't always mean it's positive. Eventually she will get sick of the smell lol.

Give her the opportunity of actually missing you. Interact, plant the seed in her mind, let your pheromones nudge her to where you want her to be while you're there and voila, FALLOUT.

Anderostrone with True Love from true pheromones gives me fallout to people I see atleast twice a week.

That's my opinion and experiences. Different mileage lol
12-28-2021 5:14 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

12-28-2021 12:41 PM

This method is akin to digging a ditch with dynamite. You might dig the ditch, might blow yourself up, might do both.

If she's already enamored with you, then any item that reminds her of you will have your desired effect. If not, then giving her anything that reeked of your scent is up in the air. You also have the considerations that pheromones only up your ante a few percentage points, plus the fact that they are a bomb, not a laser-precise missile.

Myself, I wouldn't give her a Teddy Bear or some other, non-intimate item that smelled of my cologne...with pheromones added in...unless she was constantly mentioning how much she just loves how you smell. IN that case, you could easily preface it with a bit of seduction.

"Since you're always telling me how much you love how I smell I thought you'd enjoy having at least a small piece of me to comfort you while we're apart."

Otherwise, strategically orchestrating your jacket, hoodie (but seriously guys? You wear a hoodie when out with a woman?), or even your shirt into her possession has a great one-two punch to it if you set it up well. Not only is she reminded of how gallant and amazing you are, because she fondly remembers that you kept her dry/warm/safe on "that special night," but there's a bonafide reason as to why it smell like you.

It's YOU plus the pheromones, always.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
12-28-2021 12:41 PM
TracerX
The Modern Day Casanova

Rep Post

12-28-2021 3:57 PM

(12-28-2021 5:14 AM)Indi-player Wrote:  Too much of a good thing is bad lol. If she's always smelling something that reminds her of you, it doesn't always mean it's positive. Eventually she will get sick of the smell lol.

Give her the opportunity of actually missing you. Interact, plant the seed in her mind, let your pheromones nudge her to where you want her to be while you're there and voila, FALLOUT.

Anderostrone with True Love from true pheromones gives me fallout to people I see atleast twice a week.

That's my opinion and experiences. Different mileage lol

That's true, but I'm thinking off a case where she already likes you. I wouldn't expect mones to help when a girl doesn't enjoy you on the date

(12-28-2021 12:41 PM)Gladen Wrote:  This method is akin to digging a ditch with dynamite. You might dig the ditch, might blow yourself up, might do both.

If she's already enamored with you, then any item that reminds her of you will have your desired effect. If not, then giving her anything that reeked of your scent is up in the air. You also have the considerations that pheromones only up your ante a few percentage points, plus the fact that they are a bomb, not a laser-precise missile.

Myself, I wouldn't give her a Teddy Bear or some other, non-intimate item that smelled of my cologne...with pheromones added in...unless she was constantly mentioning how much she just loves how you smell. IN that case, you could easily preface it with a bit of seduction.

"Since you're always telling me how much you love how I smell I thought you'd enjoy having at least a small piece of me to comfort you while we're apart."

Otherwise, strategically orchestrating your jacket, hoodie (but seriously guys? You wear a hoodie when out with a woman?), or even your shirt into her possession has a great one-two punch to it if you set it up well. Not only is she reminded of how gallant and amazing you are, because she fondly remembers that you kept her dry/warm/safe on "that special night," but there's a bonafide reason as to why it smell like you.

It's YOU plus the pheromones, always.

Makes sense, well yeah it's a bomb but we're all trying to figure out how to control that bomb Mrgreen

and p.s: I see no problem with hoddies as long as they're in style, it's actually more effective than a suit if you're aiming for the young girls (below 22). If they wear hoddies you should too Give heart

12-28-2021 3:57 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pheromones that work well on young tall girls TracerX 9 1,670 10-01-2021 11:19 AM
Last Post: TracerX
  Act like a celebrity and draw girls OR Go after girls! dsouza 8 1,819 03-22-2021 9:52 AM
Last Post: LoveInSpain
  Putting pheromone in a smaller bottle thor2014 6 3,529 02-27-2016 7:46 AM
Last Post: NP17
  Pherotrick: putting it on the lightbulbs in your house or wherever cali4ya858 9 3,687 12-21-2015 11:25 PM
Last Post: jb20
  Best Pheromones To Attract 18-25 Year Old Girls? Hexus 15 11,058 05-01-2015 9:18 AM
Last Post: darktiger