Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pheromones by chemical name
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Pheromones by chemical name
08-29-2009 11:50 AM

Well most of us have used Androtics pheromones and love them but we dont really know what it is we are using because they code everything. That's OK they have to protect there work and this is a perfect way to do so.

Now there are other molecules other then the main ones we all use in mixes that are slowly popping up all over the place. Granted I know I have used them in some putative but I dont know whats what.

Lets explore that.......... I of course will need the help of the chemical astute ladies and gents LOL But maybe we can come up with a viable list and compare notes to get a feel for them. After all what if one day Androtics just disappears. Not that they will but what if. We use molecules we love there and we have to figure out some alternatives to the main stream mones we normally use.

epiandrosterone

Also known as Beta androsterone, Said to be a weak androgen.

Androgens are basically male steroids for those who dont know.

Its a precursor of dehydroepiandrosterone which we should also explore. Normally found urine and in testicular and ovarian tissue.

Not a lot of studies I am able to find indicating this one is a pheromone or acts as one. I would guess that it does though.

People have reported its relaxing confident similar to Androsterone but on a less masculine level.

I have read that it acts as a preovulatory hormone in females but there is little to back that up.

Many Pheromones can be found in natural substances and if you know the properties of those and what they have been used for for years I find I get a indication for what the pheromone can do. It seems to always connect there. I know this is not scientific but its just something I noticed

epiandrosterone can be found in pine pollen. Pine Pollen is used to increase the libido in men as well as give a feeling of well being. Soothing male energy.

This is just a wild guess but I am thinking P89 or P81. Possibly TAL

tetrahydrodeoxy-corticosterone

This on has me stumped a bit. Its a neurosteroid.................

It is synthesised in the brain from deoxycorticosterone by the action of two enzymes, 5α-reductase type I and 3α-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase.[2] THDOC has sedative, anxiolytic and anticonvulsant effects,[3] and changes in the normal levels of this steroid particularly during pregnancy and menstruation may be involved in some types of epilepsy,as well as stress, anxiety and depression.

The bold part concerns me but this is once its synthecized by the brain. Not something I would choose to wear as a phermone.

Some have said it creates a chemical bond like in that between mother and child.

Also some sellers claim it resets a persons neurotransmitters and creates a memory loss of sorts so you can present your self in a new light. Of course there is nothing to scientifically back this up. In fact most abstracts indicate it dosent ever bind with the neurotransmitters thus it cant signal. I dont know one way or the other but I wont make claims that at least dont have some sort of scientific backing on this one.

dehydroepiandrosterone

Not to be confused with Di-dehydroepiandrosterone which as far as I know dosent exist.

DHEA The youth hormone

Quote:DHEA is a multi-functional steroid that has been implicated in a broad range of biological effects in humans and other mammals. Together with its sulfate ester (DHEA-S), it is the most abundant steroid in humans. DHEA is produced by adrenal glands, but also sythesized de novo in the brain. It acts on the androgen receptor both directly and through its metabolites, which include androstenediol and androstendione, which can undergo further conversion to produce the androgen testosterone and the estrogens estrone and estradiol DHEA is also a potent sigma-1 agonist .It is considered a neurosteroid.

Orally it is said to keep the body young. Pheromonally could it give a signal of youth and vibrancy ? Angel

Quote:In the body hormonally it is said to give women a feeling of well being and improved sexuality as well as alleviate depression. Pheromonally it hasnt proven to do much but just because it hasnt been scientifically proven yet dosnt mean it should be ruled out as acting as a pheromone. Pheromones are derived from hormones but once they become pheromones they of course take a different pathway to the brain then hormones do and have a different function then hormones. So while its important to know where they come from and what pathways they take its not a indication of what they do

epoxyestratrienol

Gotta look into this one still........

beta-androstadienol

This one NBully tested out.

Quote:Androstadienol is the -Androstenol version of the famous molecule Androstadienone. Androstadienone is found to increase comfort in women. Beta-androstadienol has some reports of being a fun (hilarity) molecule.

I know its a low number in the putatives, somewhere below P85 . I was given the indicatio it is a popular putative. When Nbully asked him on PT he said most of use al ready have it.

estradiol Another to explore

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2009 11:51 AM by Tisha.)
08-29-2009 11:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
renny
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Pheromones by chemical name
08-29-2009 12:24 PM

Tisha, I've seen the reports about beta androstadienol being a 'hilarity' molecule and often wondered if it was TAC since the old reports on TAC focused on wether or not it was a 'hilarity' molecule.

The Androstenone Discussion
08-29-2009 12:24 PM
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

08-29-2009 1:29 PM

Great post!!
08-29-2009 1:29 PM
Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Rep Post

08-29-2009 1:43 PM

(08-29-2009 11:50 AM)Tisha Wrote:  tetrahydrodeoxy-corticosterone
This on has me stumped a bit. Its a neurosteroid.................

It is synthesised in the brain from deoxycorticosterone by the action of two enzymes, 5α-reductase type I and 3α-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase.[2] THDOC has sedative, anxiolytic and anticonvulsant effects,[3] and changes in the normal levels of this steroid particularly during pregnancy and menstruation may be involved in some types of epilepsy,as well as stress, anxiety and depression.

The bold part concerns me but this is once its synthecized by the brain. Not something I would choose to wear as a phermone.

TH-DOC is a neurosteroid yes, but it's not dangerous Smile It occurs naturally, and like you said is synthesized in the brain, so it's endogenous. It modulates GABA-A receptors and that was has anxiolytic and anti-epileptic effects. Severe stress, triggers adrenocortical responses that alters the production of corticotropin releasing hormone. TH-DOC being a GABA agonist is actually exerts stress-protective effects as it stimulates the GABA-A receptors.

Individuals with epilepsy are often quite sensitive to hormones, and it's a very well known clinical fact that hormonal changes such as pregnancy and menstruation lower the seizure threshold and seizures are more common during pregnancy and menstruation. There's a lot of research on the medical rather than the scientific side of research into neurosteroids including TH-DOC. I can see if I can dig up a few articles for you if you like?
08-29-2009 1:43 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

08-29-2009 2:41 PM

Quote:Tisha, I've seen the reports about beta androstadienol being a 'hilarity' molecule and often wondered if it was TAC since the old reports on TAC focused on whether or not it was a 'hilarity' molecule.

Ya know renny I was thinking about the tseries as well. It was out when Harris mentioned most of us had it. It could be.

Quote:TH-DOC is a neurosteroid yes, but it's not dangerous

Thank you Xiphoid. I am not worried about it being dangerous in a physical sense, . More about the effects is may have on others and if they are effects I want from a mone. I have in my notes someone saying it gives a trance like effect and I can kick myself cause I didn't write down who said it. I am still looking for it. Could have been Chris or Mara.

My thought is more that it seems to have a sedative effect. The reports I have read are centered around it shutting down emotional senses. Like pain, fear and anxiety. Also it being used as a natural anesthetic effect at high doses.

Now these were not pheromonal type tests. As far as I can tell no one has tested to see if its a pheromone on humans at least not under its real name.

Axcite uses it in there products. Chris from AD uses it and so does amara from LP. Its getting more main stream so its worth investigating.

Tisha
08-29-2009 2:41 PM

Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-16-2009 12:47 PM

Awesome post Tisha, you shed some light on a molecule I was previously unaware of, beta-androsterone.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
10-16-2009 12:47 PM
Gone with the Wind
Pheromone Wraith

Rep Post

10-17-2009 8:51 PM

It would be quite interesting if we had sources for some of these lesser-known molecules, in a form where we knew the concentrations.

Gone with the Wind

<p align="center">Gate, gate, paragate, parasamgate. Bodhi svaha!</p>
10-17-2009 8:51 PM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

10-18-2009 1:37 AM

(10-17-2009 8:51 PM)Gone with the Wind Wrote:  It would be quite interesting if we had sources for some of these lesser-known molecules, in a form where we knew the concentrations.

Working on it. PM me with suggestions of anything you'd be interested in trying.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2009 1:38 AM by Diane999.)
10-18-2009 1:37 AM
Gone with the Wind
Pheromone Wraith

Rep Post

10-18-2009 9:26 AM

(10-18-2009 1:37 AM)Diane999 Wrote:  Working on it. PM me with suggestions of anything you'd be interested in trying.

Diane

Any objections to an open discussion of possibilities here in this thread? I suspect that as a group we could come up with better possibilities than any of us individually.

Gone with the Wind

<p align="center">Gate, gate, paragate, parasamgate. Bodhi svaha!</p>
10-18-2009 9:26 AM
Phya
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-18-2009 5:34 PM

Yeah, it looks like the best thing to do is to do what we did with new putatives back at PT. Get a hold of some of these molecules and test them. Sooner or later, we'll probably see some connections, it's not like AD has access to molecules we don't, the only thing stopping us might be minimum orders that are impractical or expensive.

"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma... which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary."
-Steve Jobs
10-18-2009 5:34 PM

Share This Thread