Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Pheromones by chemical name
dbot
Street Psychologist

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Pheromones by chemical name
02-09-2011 4:32 PM

(02-09-2011 3:53 PM)kmacc45 Wrote:  If you can keep the people ignorant, the power is yours to control. This worked out just the way someone wanted.

Interesting thought.... Bomb
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2011 4:33 PM by dbot.)
02-09-2011 4:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

02-09-2011 7:38 PM

(02-09-2011 3:53 PM)kmacc45 Wrote:  Just's another bunch of people fighting for control. Just watched the DVD: The Secret. If you can keep the people ignorant, the power is yours to control. This worked out just the way someone wanted.

Keep the people ignorant? We gave a detailed explanation of why the project was scrapped on the previous page in this post: https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pheromones...57#pid5457

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
02-09-2011 7:38 PM
kmacc45
Member in Moderation

Rep Post

02-09-2011 9:00 PM

(02-09-2011 7:38 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Keep the people ignorant? We gave a detailed explanation of why the project was scrapped on the previous page in this post: https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Pheromones...57#pid5457

Nothing I've read makes the statement unreasonable.
02-09-2011 9:00 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

02-09-2011 11:52 PM

(02-09-2011 9:00 PM)kmacc45 Wrote:  Nothing I've read makes the statement unreasonable.

And out of courtesy to others, even those that have tried to cause the forum harm,or manipulate or control it, I'll not throw names around.

Uncensored, unbiased, and the freedom to post about anything were the guiding principles of that the forum was founded on, and that I'll do my best to remain true to.

And, I'll also do my best to make sure that it remains free from any attempts from those that try to deviate from those founding principles.

With the being said, I am NOT the one that decided the molecule testing needed to be scrapped, nor am I the one that banned Diane, and only relunctantly went along with the decision to do either.

And, the ones that were are no longer a part of this forum.

02-09-2011 11:52 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

02-10-2011 12:21 AM

You guys think there was a mole from the beginning?
02-10-2011 12:21 AM

mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

02-10-2011 9:45 AM

Not a mole, but rather a couple of individuals that could not get along and were constantly bickering back and forth. Beyond that, the molecule testing was not going to be blind and those that were to particiapte would know the name of each of the molecules, and Diane had already started reporting on those molecules, so we couldn't know for certain that any further reports wouldn't be tainted due to those reports that were already written.

I don't believe that Diane intentionally made those reports to influence the outcome of the project, and I think she was actually trying to be helpful in reporting her experiences with said molecules, but the harm was done and the decision was made to scrap the project.

The testing we're about to kick off is truly blind: none of the testers will know what molecules they are testing, nor will they be able to see any other testers reports while the project is in progress. That leaves no margin for the testers observations being influenced (even unintentionally) by effects observed by another tester.

As to why Diane was banned, lets just leave it at I was not my idea to ban her and only reluctantly went along with the decision to do so. I may have not gotten along with her on a personal level, but I did feel she was a valuable member and had a lot to contribute to the forum.

02-10-2011 9:45 AM

Share This Thread