Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Pheromones, Ethics & Morals
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Pheromones, Ethics & Morals
06-11-2015 10:23 PM

This topic seems to come up every now and then. I'm going to lay things out as simply as possible in as straightforward a manner that's appropriate.

Not myself, this forum, nor anyone else can dictate what you think, how you feel, your morals or ethics. With that being said, you need to ascertain your own personal moral principles and behave congruently with them, whether wearing mones or otherwise. No one can tell you what's right and wrong for you and you'll have to decide that yourself.

In the same way, others have to decide what's right and wrong for themselves based on their own personal moral principles, and it is none of your business telling them what they should or should not be doing based on YOUR internal compass. Not unless their behaviour is grossly destructive and causes harm to others.

If you're against the idea of wearing perfume, cologne, makeup, a snazzy outfit and/or accessories such as expensive(-looking) watches and shoes, or even driving a flashy car to elevate your attractiveness, then look elsewhere. Synthetic pheromone products are not for you.

Let's get this straight up front - mones are NOT roofies. A potential partner is NOT going to fall into your arms expecting to be primitively ravaged upon meeting you for the first time and getting a good whiff of your pheromonal signature.

Not unless they're drunk or high. In which case, their behavior is likely the result of the effects of booze or drugs, (mostly) not your pheromonal signature.

In the same way that make-up, perfumes and snazzy outfits help to accentuate and highlight certain aspects of you, pheromones, when used appropriately by its wearer, can assist to amplify and highlight certain aspects of you that you wish to portray.

Be it your sexuality, leadership qualities, socialness, compassion, etc. Mones can assist you to heighten these facets of yourself through self effects, and highlight the same through the mones' effects on others.

Your life, you decide. Their lives, they decide. And they reap what they sow. As do you.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
06-11-2015 10:23 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
zingers - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

RE: Pheromones, Ethics & Morals
06-15-2015 12:23 AM

This was posted in response to the closed thread I started a few days ago. While you certainly can't impose morality on a group of people who believe otherwise, it was an experience that led myself and many others (thanks to those who messaged me to support what I was trying to say after the thread was closed) how dependent some people are on their pheromones. A certain cohort, in which I belong to, are simply entertaining ourselves with the wonders of pheromones. Another cohort, however may lash out irrationally at those who question their choice - to me that says an unhealthy addiction. Live and let live couldn't ring truer in this case.
06-15-2015 12:23 AM
phero hacker
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-15-2015 1:54 AM

The fact that you use pheromones has nothing to do with your morals.
06-15-2015 1:54 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

06-15-2015 8:41 AM

Morality (from the Latin moralitas "manner, character, proper behavior") is the differentiation of intentions, decisions, and actions between those that are good or right and those that are bad or wrong. Morality can be a body of standards or principles derived from a code of conduct from a particular philosophy, religion, or culture, or it can derive from a standard that a person believes should be universal. Morality may also be specifically synonymous with "goodness" or "rightness."

Moral philosophy includes moral ontology, or the origin of morals, as well as moral epistemology, or what is known about morals. Different systems of expressing morality have been proposed, including deontological ethical systems which adhere to a set of established rules, and normative ethical systems which consider the merits of actions themselves. An example of normative ethical philosophy is the Golden Rule which states that, "One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself."

What is right or wrong varies from person to person.

Pheromone enthusiasts defend their position by citing women's use of makeup, hair coloring, perfume, wigs, fake eyelashes, color contact lenses, push up bras and all of the other tools that women use to appear attractive.

Perfumery, or the art of making perfumes, began in ancient Mesopotamia and Egypt, and was further refined by the Romans and Persians.

The world's first-recorded chemist is considered to be a woman named Tapputi, a perfume maker who was mentioned in a cuneiform tablet from the 2nd millennium BC in Mesopotamia. She distilled flowers, oil, and calamus with other aromatics, then filtered and put them back in the still several times.
06-15-2015 8:41 AM

DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-15-2015 2:04 PM

(06-15-2015 12:23 AM)zingers Wrote:  This was posted in response to the closed thread I started a few days ago. While you certainly can't impose morality on a group of people who believe otherwise, it was an experience that led myself and many others (thanks to those who messaged me to support what I was trying to say after the thread was closed) how dependent some people are on their pheromones. A certain cohort, in which I belong to, are simply entertaining ourselves with the wonders of pheromones. Another cohort, however may lash out irrationally at those who question their choice - to me that says an unhealthy addiction. Live and let live couldn't ring truer in this case.

I'm sorry but there is no aspect of pheromones that is "immoral". These are naturally occurring molecules that appear in different ratio's and combinations based on a persons biological chemistry. Those who use a synthetic variant for self improvement are simply looking for an edge. No different then education, exercise, social networking or another alternative methodology.

A persons action or intent may be viewed as immoral not the tools they use to achieve that intent.
06-15-2015 2:04 PM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

06-15-2015 3:23 PM

Cmon zings,

Is taking vitamins immoral?
Is using moisturizer for your skin immoral?
What about sunscreen because you don't want your skin to prematurely age?
Heck, working out and turning flab into muscle must be immoral too?
Using cologne/perfume has already been touched on, but clearly immoral as well?
Now...kissing someone! That immediately changes their body chemistry!! Must be immoral?

Check please
06-15-2015 3:23 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

06-15-2015 8:06 PM

Zingers, everything you spoke of in the other thread, people already do WITHOUT synthetic pheromones. Social manipulation, getting ahead of the pack, etc.

Just because someone sprays some mones onto themselves doesn't mean that they are automatically going to turn into Don Juan. That's just giving mones too much credit, which is what all of us as n00bs thought of mones as before we got started. Blame/credit to a certain Ocean's 13 movie.

If a person was a manipulative shit-stirrer before mones, you can bet they will still be a manipulative shit-stirrer AFTER mones, just more so.

As for the issue of hiding vs. being open about mones, imagine meeting a woman for the first date and, after awhile, telling her honestly that you've slept with nearly 100 women. Chances are that you'll never see her again.

The converse is also true in that if you ask a woman how many men she has slept with, she'll likely say "only my ex-bfs" when in fact she has slept with quite a number of other guys but those experiences "didn't count."

At the end of the day, what truly matters? Are you happy being with her? Is she happy being with you? Are the two of you building constructively towards something even better than what is? Yes? Then, who the heck gives a flying fig about how many sexual experiences each partner has had?

There are too many people with too many preferences and too many characteristics to say absolutely that "this is right" or "this is wrong" for everybody. That's why the saying "would you rather be right or be happy?" rings true.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
06-15-2015 8:06 PM
Cornfed
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-15-2015 8:12 PM

(06-15-2015 8:06 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  Just because someone sprays some mones onto themselves doesn't mean that they are automatically going to turn into Don Juan.

Funny you should mention this, because I always liked the Depp movie "Don Juan DeMarco" where Depp's character believes he is Don Juan ... and going back and rewatching it, the opening credits are over top of a scene of him getting prepared to go out. It shows him applying a "cologne" of some sort to his wrists, right before going out to a restaurant and picking up a woman who he immediately has sex with. Watching this movie again since I've started using mones made me LOL about this big time, though I had never given it a thought before.

Collection
Pheromone XS: Evolve, Cohesion oil
Pheromone XS Samples: Bliss, Ascend spray, SOB, Vibes, Cohesion spray, Ascend oil
Liquid Alchemy: Nude Alpha
Pheromone Treasures: Escape the Friendzone, Grail of Affection, Androstadienone oil
Androtics: Ammo, Turn Up The Heat
Alpha Dream: Glace
Love Potion: #9, Merlin's Blend, Homme, Excalibur, Teddy Man 2, Elementary Chapter 5, TMI, Super for Men II, Pashazade, Voracious
Love Scent: New New Pheromone Additive
06-15-2015 8:12 PM

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

06-15-2015 8:19 PM

(06-15-2015 8:12 PM)Cornfed Wrote:  Funny you should mention this, because I always liked the Depp movie "Don Juan DeMarco" where Depp's character believes he is Don Juan ... and going back and rewatching it, the opening credits are over top of a scene of him getting prepared to go out. It shows him applying a "cologne" of some sort to his wrists, right before going out to a restaurant and picking up a woman who he immediately has sex with. Watching this movie again since I've started using mones made me LOL about this big time, though I had never given it a thought before.

Yeah, see? That right there is why there's such a HUGE misconception attached to mones.

Hollywood. Should call it holey-(as in full of holes)-wood.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
06-15-2015 8:19 PM
zingers - Banned
Banned

06-16-2015 4:13 AM

Interesting responses.

Most of the things comparable to using pheromones to - be it a nice suit, car, makeup, cologne, education, etc - these are not as underhanded/less than honest as pheromones are. An example such as a woman wearing a push-up bra comes to mind, as something that enhances your image with the easiness of putting a stop to it altogether. It's something that people would snicker about, if one were to be found out.

Do your significant others know that you are a pheromone user? Is it something that you are willing to share with the right person or something that you are willing to keep it under the cover for as long as you can?
06-16-2015 4:13 AM

Share This Thread