Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
Pheromones, Ethics & Morals
jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Pheromones, Ethics & Morals
10-28-2016 7:19 PM

(10-28-2016 12:05 PM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Nonsense. You did not simply state any of that. Are you saying that telling people to go be a "beta white knight" elsewhere is intended with "Good feelings"? Perhaps calling my text a hissy fit and making a reference to a safe space is also intended with brotherly love and the spirit of philosophy. If so, you've missed the mark.

Well if you want to be self righteous and morally superior,religious forum or a feminist cult is the best place....As for my response to you,I was "calling a spade a spade", and no it didn't come from brotherly love,rather being annoyed by people trying to judge others and spout moral and self righteous BS.Funny how people believe they have the right to tell people what to do,but when other people argue with them,they get offended.Reminds me of street preachers.If you really want to do something good,donate to a charity or volunteer for a soup kitchen instead of criticizing mones while using them or have used them(pot calling kettle?).In summary:don't like mones,don't use them, if you want to discuss morality or ethics there are better places to discuss them,and when you come to a mone forum and start dissing mones, don't expect a good response(try going to a subliminal forum and start dissing subliminals and calling them immoral or some bs,see if they give you flowers or tell you to piss off). .
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2016 12:35 AM by jb20.)
10-28-2016 7:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

10-29-2016 1:05 AM

Okay guys, please don't make me step in to end the bickering. Can we just agree that you guys don't agree and move on, without having to escalate or play tit-for-tat?

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
10-29-2016 1:05 AM

jb20

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

10-29-2016 1:09 AM

(10-29-2016 1:05 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Okay guys, please don't make me step in to end the bickering. Can we just agree that you guys don't agree and move on, without having to escalate or play tit-for-tat?

Ok sorry.Will not argue anymore(not like I get free candy for winning an online argument).Peace out.
10-29-2016 1:09 AM

Share This Thread