Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromone Treasures experiances?
nonbeliever
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks received:
57 thanks in 29 posts

RE: Pheromone Treasures experiances?
08-27-2015 10:36 PM

hey guys, i don't have captain yet... however i have tried AT for 2 days now and this stuff is great. if i can make a name suggestion, can we call this mix "captain swagger?" When i'm using AT + goa mix, i feel like i am the sexiest man alive... and women pick up on that! can't wait to get my hands on captain to test it out with AT + goa... soon as I get some extra money i already know who it's going to.
08-27-2015 10:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Snoopyace

boyscout73
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 309
Thanks received:
79 thanks in 52 posts

08-30-2015 9:17 AM

Since a lot of people on this thread combine PT products, do you all get the same scent every time? Or always unscented?
08-30-2015 9:17 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2707
Thanks received:
3595 thanks in 1579 posts

08-30-2015 9:20 AM

I personally get mine unscented and use a cover scent of my choosing.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
08-30-2015 9:20 AM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1457 thanks in 952 posts

08-30-2015 8:27 PM

I got all of mine with the same scent. Helps when wet-mixing 2 mones on the same app point, like Captain Hook for instance (2 sprays Captain + 2 sprays THU, wet mixed on skin.)

I think one can also opt to have one of the mone products in a complimentary scent when not wet-mixing on skin, for example AT in Cold Water scent and AOA in ADG scent. Then apply on different app points.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
08-30-2015 8:27 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 36
Thanks received:
838 thanks in 368 posts

10-12-2015 6:49 PM

I feel the need to comment on the personal Customer Service I recently received from John.

I am unsure of how many people have ordered or used Dunamis Duo. I don't recall any other reviews from anyone. I've used it a handful of times and feel it is a good product. I believe it has closing potential if I get off my ass, lol!

Anyway, I hadn't used it in quite a while and when I went to use it again, the alcohol based "B" bottle was only about 1/3 full while the oil based "A" bottle was just about full like the last time I used it. I was like WTF? I looked for leaks, smelled for leaks. No evidence of anything. Instead of tossing it out to the community, I PM'd John (Bonadzz) and asked if he had anyone else mention this same thing. He had me send him the bottle for review. He went ahead and sent me a complete product replacement. Both bottle "A" and bottle "B".

I mainly brought it up to see if there was a connection or trend where the "B" bottle wasn't standing the test of time, maybe due to packaging. While I never got my answer, I did get a full replacement product. When it arrived I PM'd John and told him I didn't need the "A" bottle as mine is still pretty full and that I would send it back to him. He just said to keep it.

John and I both agree it had to evaporate. I suppose we will see if this bottle "B" will stand the test of time, seal properly, and not evaporate. Kudos to John on his Customer Service and taking care of his customers.
10-12-2015 6:49 PM
Thanks given by kimosabe, Ekscentra, BeautifulEnigma

SeekingSuccess

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1882
Thanks received:
830 thanks in 485 posts

10-14-2015 2:43 PM

Just received my EFTZ today. Package took 5 days in the mail(including columbus day and sunday).

Ordered the Aqua Di Gio scent. Bottle had leaked some but not really a biggie.

I was hoping John would have sent me a sample of something that I had not tried to date. He sent me treasureful shine, which I have. Again, not a big deal, samples are free and generous. A sample of something like AT would prompt me to buy the product more so than blind buying, however.

Just shook the bottle and threw on what I would guess is around 2 sprays(premature spurts of air). To be honest, I am a little disappointed in the Aqua Di Gio scent. It is very faint with very little projection. My Vanilla GOA in oil projects better than this guy, which is alcohol. Weird. I suppose I can easily cover the scent but I like for my scented products to be a spray and go type product. I hate the waiting process of the dry-down/application of cologne.

Anyways, thanks John.

Reports will be posted soon.
10-14-2015 2:43 PM
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma
satria
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks received:
59 thanks in 35 posts

11-30-2015 12:13 PM

Just placed my 1st order ever from PTreas.

I was torn between AT vs Captain, but then i decided to take AT first and asking John for captain's sample (and asking GOA too, Girl hideXyxgun. just couldn't resist after all the glowing reviews Give rose).

I'm looking for a daily work mix that i can use more often, possibly everyday, mon to fri. I don't think i'm dienone sensitive (sparingly use taboo, cohesion, l2k v1, or am without problems), but still i little bit worried to wearing captain 5 days straight.

For this reason, i choose AT over captain. There is no dienone in Alpha Treasure right?

Another plus is the oil version of AT, which i believe will give me longer usage with 1-2 drops daily dosage.
11-30-2015 12:13 PM
GoergeFocky
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 146
Thanks received:
529 thanks in 245 posts

03-04-2016 5:16 AM

Just wanted to say thanks to Bondazz/Pheromone Treasures for the publication of the blind-molecule tests and disclosing the molecule. What a great initiative and service to this community!
Looking forward to hear about the remaining 3 molecules and especially for the PT-products resulting from it!
03-04-2016 5:16 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Pheromone Treasures Great Service! rafaeldark97 9 853 07-14-2017 7:26 PM
Last Post: kocik2000
  20% off Thanksgiving sale for Pheromone Treasures bonadzz 0 765 11-22-2015 12:57 PM
Last Post: bonadzz
  Essential Information Repository for Pheromone Treasures Users kimosabe 7 3,341 05-18-2015 2:26 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  Launching Pheromone Treasures with a giveaway! bonadzz 56 10,385 04-30-2015 2:12 PM
Last Post: Snoopyace
  New Aqua Di Gio cover scent available on Pheromone Treasures bonadzz 0 782 12-05-2014 7:29 PM
Last Post: bonadzz