Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromone Phobia
metaltree

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 797
Thanks received:
944 thanks in 408 posts

RE: Pheromone Phobia
09-12-2017 8:24 PM

(09-12-2017 4:52 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I had to use a strong cover scent to mask it. That was how I discovered Dirty English cologne. Prior to its reformulation, it did a fantastic job of covering the phero odor.

Sadly, this seems to be a huge problem when selecting a cover scent. So often I will read about a fragrance with monster performance that loses its ability to cover after a reformulation. Even the king of performance Joop! Homme was reformulated and the reformulated version doesn't have the same longevity and sillage as the original.
09-12-2017 8:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Snoopyace, DrChocolate, TheManInTheFedora
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 114
Thanks received:
324 thanks in 187 posts

09-13-2017 10:06 PM

(09-12-2017 1:53 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  The only answers I've found are heavy covers and experiment with blends that don't smell too strong. The LAL products, for instance, never get me negative smell comments.

I bet Molecule 01/ ISO E , would make things worse. I ordered Spicebomb to cover up my Taboo and Cohsion's that are pre-scented with PXS' Spicebomb.

I noticed with Bad Wolf, I get whiffs of "fart" smell and no it's not me lol. I wear it under my nose. I'm still experimenting.

(09-12-2017 4:30 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Just throwing it out there. Could it be a chance of urine smell u attracted from the wash room?

When u experienced this before, did u by any chance, go to the wash room before. Don't get me wrong, I ain't trying to be offensive here. Am just trying to understand something.

Cos to me, if I use a public wash room anywhere, I get this weird bad urine sweaty smell on me, that's why I like to carry some sorta cologne bottle on me, when that happens, I spray a bit of that cologne.

No offense taken Smile I thought about it too; that's why I don't like how some places use strong soap that makes it obvious that I was there. Unfortunately, people smell it even without going to washroom. I also don't think it's the case because she smelled her armpit; so she smelled sweat, not urine.

(09-12-2017 4:52 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Bottom line- in my experience, some people just have that sensitive a sense of smell and are extremely difficult to hide phero use from.

Yea, it seems Wolf has good coverage though.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2017 10:07 PM by ShadowX114.)
09-13-2017 10:06 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, TheManInTheFedora
ChineseChocolate
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
26 thanks in 8 posts

09-14-2017 5:52 AM

Hello,

Everyone talks about using covers and washing their application points, have any one ever considered using banking soda as something that can absorb the odors... It is an old remendy that if something can kill the stench of smelly shoes, it should work in theory can handle the mones, put it in an aqueous solution and spritz... (How much, my guess would be about ¼ teaspoon to 4oz (120 ml))

Side note, being a lazy bugger, I would use banking soda in the liter box of the two cats I had. Works wonders especially when I was too lazy to clean the box frequently.
09-14-2017 5:52 AM
Thanks given by DrChocolate

Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3559
Thanks received:
4586 thanks in 1851 posts

09-14-2017 6:31 AM

(09-14-2017 5:52 AM)ChineseChocolate Wrote:  Hello,

Everyone talks about using covers and washing their application points, have any one ever considered using banking soda as something that can absorb the odors... It is an old remendy that if something can kill the stench of smelly shoes, it should work in theory can handle the mones, put it in an aqueous solution and spritz... (How much, my guess would be about ¼ teaspoon to 4oz (120 ml))

Side note, being a lazy bugger, I would use banking soda in the liter box of the two cats I had. Works wonders especially when I was too lazy to clean the box frequently.

Not something I'd considered. Give it a try and let us know how it works! I find that hydrogen peroxide works very well for me. Clean the app points before I shower and then use soap and water in the shower. I never have a problem with buildup.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
09-14-2017 6:31 AM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, TheManInTheFedora
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
120 thanks in 44 posts

09-14-2017 7:54 AM

I've never gotten the urine or sweat smell responses or reaction. The only odd responses I've gotten from people were "You smell like chemicals." and "You smell like a baby." I don't know what the last one meant, when I asked her she said that babies have and identifiable smell associated with them and that I had that smell. This was usually when I would wear I ascend oil. I use to see this girl so much I would even switch my cover scent and she said I still smelled like a baby, the only thing I hadn't changed was ascend so I figured she was definitely smelling the pheromones. I use to have a friend test out NA and NAG for me but he would really glob it on. Half way through the day he would smell like sweaty socks though, but the guy is twice my weight and a bit taller with a very meat heavy diet, so it might be his body chemistry reacting to the pheromones.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
(This post was last modified: 09-14-2017 7:57 AM by Lucent.)
09-14-2017 7:54 AM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, TheManInTheFedora, Lostdreams
lone ranger
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 377
Thanks received:
62 thanks in 45 posts

09-14-2017 8:33 AM

I do have to agree NAG has an undesirable scent after application 4 hours or so. Can't really describe the smell. I would say the combination foul smell of wet sock and pee. Really have to invest heavy cologne to mask the stench.
09-14-2017 8:33 AM
Thanks given by Lostdreams
stefdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 596
Thanks received:
625 thanks in 363 posts

12-05-2017 5:01 AM

Take notice of my previous posts in this thread.I still find them very accurate.If you don't have close friends/family that you can ask them and expect an honest reply then don't trust that nobody has commented on bad smell.They won't tell you.I always tell the story of the old cologne that turned bad so it's not my fault if I smell bad, also they are close people so I think I have pretty accurate statistics.

Maybe a very good cologne AND a light dose of androstenone can be covered from everybody, but otherwise you can't cover it from some people.Accept it and be certain that they will share it with friends who will disprove them, so in the end you usually are in the clear and they just end up confused.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
12-05-2017 5:01 AM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, Lostdreams

Vincent_Vega
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 24
Thanks received:
74 thanks in 52 posts

12-05-2017 5:55 AM

When i was a beginner, i wore New Pheromone Additive unscented without any cover. Surely, I was told that i smell like urine.
After that, only my mom commented on stinking mones. To her, almost all products stink. Taboo, Love Boat, Wolf and much more. It smells like old stinky graveyard to her.

Now, i just use a good coverscent, let the mones dry down and everythings fine.
12-05-2017 5:55 AM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, Lostdreams
Tatsuknight
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
3 thanks in 2 posts

12-06-2017 11:53 AM

This "urine" think makes me kinda scared to use pheromones in public O_O
12-06-2017 11:53 AM
polarvoid
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 479
Thanks received:
463 thanks in 239 posts

12-07-2017 5:05 AM

(09-14-2017 5:52 AM)ChineseChocolate Wrote:  Hello,

As a moderate oxidiser, I would imagine Baking Soda would be pretty good at breaking down Pheromones completely. So whilst a mild solution could be good for cleaning your app points after use, or for controlling buildup, you would need to rinse your skin very well and very carefully to remove all traces before applying your next dose - or any residual soda on the skin would wipe it out.
12-07-2017 5:05 AM
Thanks given by TheManInTheFedora, DrChocolate, Mars82

Share This Thread