Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pheromone Hangovers
cali4ya858
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 7 posts

Pheromone Hangovers
08-26-2015 11:29 PM

Damm, I don't know but when I wear my pheromones such as BW or AM. I always get this shitty feeling when I wake up. I'm trying to go to sleep early and wake up early for the gym but I'm also a very enthusiastic pheromone user. How do I counteract these shitty pheromone hangovers? Getting out of bed is just the biggest challenge but then I go on my daily routine after. I also use pheromones for the self effect, and I all of a sudden feel better when I spray myself. It's like a drug!!!

I wonder if there is any foods, supplements or techniques to counteract this feeling in the morning.

PXS- Bliss; Cohesion; Evolve; Xist(sample), Ascend(sample), Taboo(Sample)
LAL - Max-T copulin stick; Bad Wolf (sample)
Apex - Core; CV4 (sample)
True Pheromones - (All the free samples listed)
Alpha Dream - AM, LIIK, Corporativo, Glace (All of them 50mL upgraded)
(Coverscents: Aventus Creed, La Nuit, Acqua Di Giorgio, Armani Code, Terra De Hermes, Fahrenheit)
08-26-2015 11:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by BeautifulEnigma

BeautifulEnigma
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 186
Thanks received:
106 thanks in 55 posts

RE: Pheromone Hangovers
08-26-2015 11:41 PM

(08-26-2015 11:29 PM)cali4ya858 Wrote:  Damm, I don't know but when I wear my pheromones such as BW or AM. I always get this shitty feeling when I wake up. I'm trying to go to sleep early and wake up early for the gym but I'm also a very enthusiastic pheromone user. How do I counteract these shitty pheromone hangovers? Getting out of bed is just the biggest challenge but then I go on my daily routine after. I also use pheromones for the self effect, and I all of a sudden feel better when I spray myself. It's like a drug!!!

I wonder if there is any foods, supplements or techniques to counteract this feeling in the morning.

I'm actually experiencing the same dilemma right now. I think my brain is being stimulated non-stop, contemplating taking a break. But I'm gonna start taking multivitamins and maybe go back to being mindful of what I eat. I started working out (almost daily) again, and I'm exhausted! I'm thinking it might either be the mones or a preworkout crash OR the bipolar Cali weather. Wacko

I can create a vibe without saying anything, just by being in the room.
08-26-2015 11:41 PM
jb20
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 14 posts

08-26-2015 11:49 PM

Clean your applications points before going to bed(hydrogen peroxide/witch hazel/hunter soap).Get some B vitamins.
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2015 11:49 PM by jb20.)
08-26-2015 11:49 PM
Thanks given by cali4ya858
cali4ya858
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 7 posts

08-26-2015 11:51 PM

Haha Cali weather has been weird lately, I feel you on that.

(08-26-2015 11:41 PM)BeautifulEnigma Wrote:  I'm actually experiencing the same dilemma right now. I think my brain is being stimulated non-stop, contemplating taking a break. But I'm gonna start taking multivitamins and maybe go back to being mindful of what I eat. I started working out (almost daily) again, and I'm exhausted! I'm thinking it might either be the mones or a preworkout crash OR the bipolar Cali weather. Wacko

Will look into the cleaning products and vitamins. Thanks on your post.

(08-26-2015 11:49 PM)jb20 Wrote:  Clean your applications points before going to bed(hydrogen peroxide/witch hazel/hunter soap).Get some B vitamins.

(Coverscents: Aventus Creed, La Nuit, Acqua Di Giorgio, Armani Code, Terra De Hermes, Fahrenheit)
(This post was last modified: 08-26-2015 11:52 PM by cali4ya858.)
08-26-2015 11:51 PM
Dudedude
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 2 posts

08-27-2015 6:00 AM

B6, b12 you can get by eating clams, mollusks, mussels
Vitamin d
And start adding bananas to your daily diet

I was experiencing mone hangovers and found it hard to wake up or just motivating myself.
I added these to my diet and feel I recover better the next day. Hope that helps
08-27-2015 6:00 AM

Mr. E
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 175
Thanks received:
61 thanks in 38 posts

08-27-2015 9:08 AM

It could also be that the problem will solve itself as your system gets used to pheromones. How long have you had this problem?

DOSING: Often I use the term "finger" when talking about how much I used. It's a way in which I use Euro dropper and roll on bottles. With a Euro dropper bottle, it means I put my finger firmly on top of it, turn it upside down for a few moments and turn it back up. What's on my finger is a dose of 1 finger. I started doing this because Euro dropper bottles tend to spill.

A finger from a roll on bottle is when I turn the roller until approximately the same amount as I would get from a Euro dropper is on my finger.
08-27-2015 9:08 AM
cali4ya858
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 7 posts

08-27-2015 2:25 PM

The past 4 days when my 50mL shipment of my Alpha Dream products. I have such a huge amount of pheromones that I use them twice a day.

08-27-2015 2:25 PM
Ekscentra
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 728
Thanks received:
605 thanks in 383 posts

08-27-2015 2:43 PM

I've only ever had anything resembling a pheromone hangover when I use Androstadienone , whatever's causing depression in VD, and Pregnenolone (especially bad in high doses). What you're experiencing could be the result of Androstadienone , since many of the mixes you're using contain Androstadienone . I take megadoses of B vitamins on a daily basis and eat pretty well, so I don't get these effects from anything else. For these, it's possible taking 7-Keto DHEA may counteract these effects, but I prefer to just avoid anything that contains these ingredients.

If you've experienced this with BW, the crash from excess dopamine release can cause a hangover. High doses of P103 and other seemingly GABAergic substances can also cause hangovers, but it takes a lot to get to this point.
08-27-2015 2:43 PM
Thanks given by cali4ya858
jb20
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
16 thanks in 14 posts

08-27-2015 2:57 PM

(08-27-2015 2:25 PM)cali4ya858 Wrote:  The past 4 days when my 50mL shipment of my Alpha Dream products. I have such a huge amount of pheromones that I use them twice a day.

Less is more with mones,so go easy.
08-27-2015 2:57 PM

cali4ya858
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
9 thanks in 7 posts

08-27-2015 4:19 PM

(08-27-2015 2:43 PM)Ekscentra Wrote:  I've only ever had anything resembling a pheromone hangover when I use Androstadienone , whatever's causing depression in VD, and Pregnenolone (especially bad in high doses). What you're experiencing could be the result of Androstadienone , since many of the mixes you're using contain Androstadienone . I take megadoses of B vitamins on a daily basis and eat pretty well, so I don't get these effects from anything else. For these, it's possible taking 7-Keto DHEA may counteract these effects, but I prefer to just avoid anything that contains these ingredients.

If you've experienced this with BW, the crash from excess dopamine release can cause a hangover. High doses of P103 and other seemingly GABAergic substances can also cause hangovers, but it takes a lot to get to this point.

It has got to be the androstadienone. Thankyou for the insight.
Only two sprays of AM today and the Max-T copulin stick

(08-27-2015 2:57 PM)jb20 Wrote:  Less is more with mones,so go easy.

(This post was last modified: 08-27-2015 4:20 PM by cali4ya858.)
08-27-2015 4:19 PM

Share This Thread