Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Phero Bomb ....sexually terrorist?!
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Phero Bomb ....sexually terrorist?!
03-21-2018 7:56 PM

Very well then.
03-21-2018 7:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Brojack
Pherovet

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-25-2018 10:48 PM

I posted this in thread on what's used to get a woman to cuddle and get touchy feely.

I've used True Love /Methoxyestratetraenone and in less than a month within 5 encounters with a 24yr old makeup artist she said I love when we parted ways yesterday. This is after we were on an midday date to a Chinese buffet and a stroll on a hiking trail where she placed her breasts in my mouth after kissing. This was in the middle of the day on a public trail. When we are in the car she cannot keep her hands off of me stroking my head, rubbing my neck, and putting her hands into my shirt.

My collection: A.C.E, Domination oil, Loveboat -PXS
Swoon-PT
Invictus-Paco Rabanne
True Love meoest- True Pheromones

I reordered True Love and added True Instinct. It should be here in a day or 2. I will run these 2 only and see if my pherobomb is a waste of products or if the mix is what's creating this atmosphere of love. When I have time I will give a full report on the encounters with the makeup artist in more detail.

in the end I don't have to be goodAngel

I just have to be righttouche
04-25-2018 10:48 PM
Brojack
Pherovet

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-06-2018 4:09 PM

Blowback: Today I find myself in pain...heartbroken. I did not watch and recognize what True Love Methoxyestratetraenone would possibly do to me. Or at the least how my target feelings and actions would affect me and my feelings. I foolishly got swept up in her feelings of love for me that I let my guard down. Now...I guess the fast and furious feelings of love she was experiencing scared her. I have not seen or heard from her in a week. Not a peep or text and this is after almost a month of daily time together. Maybe 2 days apart at the most. I fell into the trap that I set. Be careful with Methoxyestratetraenone .

in the end I don't have to be goodAngel

I just have to be righttouche
05-06-2018 4:09 PM

Share This Thread