Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Phero Bomb ....sexually terrorist?!
Brojack
Pherovet

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Phero Bomb ....sexually terrorist?!
02-18-2018 1:07 PM

[QUOTE='DrChocolate' pid='216349' dateline='1518956843']

Thanks Doc, LAL will be my next phero purchase.
I will try to get 3 of the 4 from your #1 line up.

I want to remain professional while driving so I'm looking for strong lazyman hits for sure.

in the end I don't have to be goodAngel

I just have to be righttouche
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2018 1:10 PM by Brojack.)
02-18-2018 1:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Brojack
Pherovet

Rep Post

02-18-2018 1:11 PM

Has anyone else out here phero bombed and get over the top results?

02-18-2018 1:11 PM

Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-18-2018 6:07 PM

@ Brojack let me start by saying that, at 53, I don't go out to bars/clubs prowling for women anymore. I don't want to be that creepy old guy. Lol So there there will be know lay reports. Most of my phero use is at work. Partly to improve my work life and partly for experimentation. As such I'm sure you'll find my reports boring. But I'm going to include a couple that are topic related. Also keep in mind that rarely use commercial products. I prefer to do my own mixing. Ok here goes.

Originally posted 09/23/17

1 drop Desire Me oil
30 mcg Androsterone
20 mcg Androstenone
20 mcg Androstanone
60 mcg Androstadienone
25 mcg xsr37
25 mcg XSP75
25 mcg XSP86
25 mcg XSP93
25 mcg XSP96
TM5
30 mcg Androsterone Sulfate
30 mcg Alpha Androstenol
20 mcg Beta Androstenol
30 mcg DHEAS
30 mcg DHEA
37.5 mcg xsr32
25 mcg XSP83

Went to a local watering hole for a beer and a bite. Upon arrival the bartender exuberantly welcomed me. Very excited, very smiley. I was giving her my order when this big bad tattooed biker interrupted me. All it took was a look and he apologized profusely. Got a few IOIs from the bartender. More than I expected considering how busy it was. Had something funny happen when my food arrived. The waitress walked up sat the food down and Bam! Deer in the headlights. She mutters is this yours as she set down a bag with a to go order. I just looked at her like wtf and she just stood there stunned. A guy across from me said it was his. She composed herself and delivered it. She looked back at me as she left the bar. Wasn't expecting what happened next. The bartender comes from out behind the bar, walk over to me, gets in my personal space and asked if everything was to my liking. Huge smile and kino. She could have easily asked without all that. Saw several waitresses make eye contact and flash me a sly smile as they passed by.
02-18-2018 6:07 PM
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

02-18-2018 6:19 PM

Here's another, both from my journal on another forum. Let me preface by explaining about the "blonde teen beauty". Since none of you have been following my journey and, therefore, don't know who I'm talking about. She's a high school senior (17-18) that I see almost daily who has been crushing on me since the last few iterations of a test mix I've been developing.

01-04-2018, 11:56 AM
Tried a different mix yesterday. I added a couple of molecules that I'd gotten hits from before. A little hard to give a report the day after as things aren't as fresh in my mind. Not as much female contact as usual. Respect from men was there but not as buddy buddy as usual. A couple of things stood out during my day. I saw the blonde teen beauty. She seemed a bit intimidated. Not a frightened kind of intimidation. More of an overwhelmed type of reaction. She did smile but made less eye contact than usual and seemed a bit distracted. Pupils were dilated so I think she had a mild Deer in the headlights going on. She didn't linger like she usually does but scurried off rather quickly. She did shake it as she left tho. Saw a girl I haven't seen for awhile. She commented that she missed me. No overt IOIs like I've gotten in the past but I suppose some of that is cycle dependent. Saw a beautiful blonde 30 something that I run into occasionally. No blatant IOIs but she was far more engaged than usual and I think I saw the P74 effect with her. A distinct level of familiarity that I haven't encountered before. She seemed attracted but she's always very subtle so it's hard to gauge. There was just something about her demeanor.

Worked with Kim today but she didn't seem overly influenced. But she did lament that this was the only day we got to work together and that she missed me. Got an interesting comment from Bitchface. We were joking around and, as usual, I was being a smartass. I asked "What would you do without me?". She replied, "I'd be totally lost without you." Her demeanor got very somber. Not a lot of kino today but she was pretty busy with projects so not as many opportunities.

As to the new molecules I introduced, I had gotten good results from a putative mix (P75-P86-P93-P96) I have used in the past and decided to incorporate all of them into the mix. I think the P75 and P93 were too much for the blonde teen beauty. I had a recent convo with NuTrix about how something, in that case cologne, can be too sensual to garner a response. I'm wondering if that may have be the case, phero wise, here. In other words, she responded but the stimulation was too much for her to handle. I've gotten that "you're too hot to handle" response from drunk, disinhibited women before so it's possible.

The mix was:

40 mcg Androsterone
20 mcg Epi Androsterone
25 mcg xsr37
15 mcg Androstenone
25 mcg Androstanone
40 mcg Androstadienone

TM11
40 mcg Androsterone Sulfate
40 mcg Alpha Androstenol
50 mcg Beta Androstenol
45 mcg DHEAS
40 mcg DHEA
25 mcg XSP74
25 mcg XSP75
25 mcg XSP83
25 mcg XSP86
25 mcg XSP93
25 mcg XSP96
50 mcg xsr32

It's a lot, I know. But all in the name of science. lol I may be wrong in introducing what are potentially sexuals in a social mix but I'll test this out a bit before I come to a final conclusion.
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2018 6:26 PM by Scottie2Hottie.)
02-18-2018 6:19 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

02-18-2018 6:32 PM

(02-18-2018 1:11 PM)Brojack Wrote:  Has anyone else out here phero bombed and get over the top results?

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Uber-Evolve-Cohesion-SOB

I would replace all oils with sprays whenever possible.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
02-18-2018 6:32 PM
Brojack
Pherovet

Rep Post

03-19-2018 9:36 PM

[color=#32CD32]St. Patrick's Day phero bomb: [b]True Love Methoxyestratetraenone

I went out Saturday night with my usual phero bomb for rideshare. A.C.E, Loveboat, Domination and Swoon. But this time I added two new additions Invictus for cover scent and True Pheromones: True Love Methoxyestratetraenone . These additions are the kicker that puts everything else over the top or is it all that's needed? My first trip of the night was a mid 20s blonde Caucasian female. It was only about a minute after she entered my phero cage IE my car that her body language changed and she folded her legs into the car seat like she was relaxing at home on her couch. She pretty much talked nonstop; small talk and chit chat. It was the DHL look that surprised me and it's my first time seeing it but it wasn't my last time that night. At the end of the trip she expressed how much she enjoyed the conversation even though she spoke 80% of the time and she lingered on getting out of the car. True Love is the keno king...no; keno emperor. Since I started back wearing pheromones Saturday night was the only night where I was touched several times during a conversation with different women. The good thing is I didn't have to open any of them so I was able to remain professional and not be The Driver creep. There was a 25 year old Hispanic female very curvy very sexy; she basically had her head next to mine saying how good I smelled. She made the comment several times throughout the trip basically was laying her head on the center console from the back seat touching and staring at me. She kept insisting that I give her my phone number so she could call me so by the end of the trip I enter my cell number in and called my phone so she knew that I wasn't playing or giving her a fake number. We have texted back and forth several times in the past two days and hopefully there will be a date by the end of the week. There were several more encounters like this throughout the night. My last trip of the night with female passengers was a married couple and their single female friend. Once again in less than five minutes into the trip maybe less than 2 minutes the female friend starts Keno. She's touching me rubbing my shoulders, rubbing my arms while talking from the back seat. It was maybe 10 minutes into the trip; they all invite me to join them at the Waffle House near their apartment. This idea got derailed as Talk of the wife's being too friendly at the club and snorting cocaine with some guys when she got away from her husband. He said he was okay with it because he was doing the same thing elsewhere and wasn't jealous. This really made her friend mad. It got quiet for about 10 minutes before the wife turned to the side and ask her husband to remove her bra and her Spanx because she couldn't breathe. I was tempted to look but I was on the highway going 75 miles an hour. By the end of the trip the friend resumed touching and saying how sorry she was for not being able to go to The Waffle House. The wife was seated in the center seat between the husband and a friend for the entire trip the ride. She hesitated for about 30 seconds with DHL before her husband told her to get out. She the wife was touching me on the shoulder apologizing for the cancelled Waffle House invite and wished me a good night saying that she enjoyed the trip. Truelove's Methoxyestratetraenone and alcohol really breaks down the barriers so women can act on what they're feeling without hesitation. Not only will this be my daily wear but definitely my Saturday night wear for sure. Women open you and all you have to do is follow along and enjoy.

03-19-2018 9:36 PM

Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-19-2018 10:06 PM

Nice report. Repped ya BroJ.
03-19-2018 10:06 PM
Scottie2Hottie
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

03-20-2018 6:17 PM

How do you know it was the Methoxyestratetraenone ? Can you provide a baseline for the other mix?
03-20-2018 6:17 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

03-20-2018 6:58 PM

Hi haaaa. Nice BroJ. Seems like u're finding how awesome these products are. Smile and yep, ride shares of ur experience pretty much mirror mine when I do it with mones. Smile
03-20-2018 6:58 PM
Brojack
Pherovet

Rep Post

03-21-2018 1:51 AM

(03-20-2018 6:17 PM)Scottie2Hottie Wrote:  How do you know it was the Methoxyestratetraenone ? Can you provide a baseline for the other mix?

Because the Methoxyestratetraenone and Invictus are the only new add-ons to my phero bomb mix for Saturday night. It's the same mix reported on at the beginning of this thread.

03-21-2018 1:51 AM

Share This Thread