Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
PherX
Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

PherX
10-04-2012 2:45 PM

Is there anyone that uses PherX or has used it? If so, i'd like to hear your experiences. Smile
10-04-2012 2:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 252
Thanks received:
415 thanks in 207 posts

RE: PherX
10-04-2012 4:16 PM

No. Nobody here uses it:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-www-pherx-com-SCAM

(10-04-2012 2:45 PM)Kupo1212 Wrote:  Is there anyone that uses PherX or has used it? If so, i'd like to hear your experiences. Smile
10-04-2012 4:16 PM
Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

10-04-2012 4:22 PM

Well, that's just one person and their thread. I've actually worn it and got some responses. I just wanna know IF there is anyone who has used it as well.
10-04-2012 4:22 PM
Shelly B
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1034
Thanks received:
1633 thanks in 649 posts

10-04-2012 4:53 PM

(10-04-2012 4:22 PM)Kupo1212 Wrote:  Well, that's just one person and their thread. I've actually worn it and got some responses. I just wanna know IF there is anyone who has used it as well.

Hi Kupo - that's kind of not just one person and their thread.

That's Terry. He's an admin here - and he's actually one of the most experienced Mone users in the world. Soooo.......when Terry has that sort of experience the rest of us tend to sit up and take notice. He's brilliant and funny besides being quite nice - and it seems - historically quite fearless in his testing of new Mones. That's a different story for a different day.

When you read that whole thread - you'll note one user who says they have used PherX with good results - that's Pheroman. He's also one of the more experienced Phero users in the world - and one of the 10 posters here - and there are thousands of people who hit this site daily. He's pleased with it. Perhaps you could reach out to him and ask his experiences.

Also - the search feature can be used within each sub forum - you can always search within the women's forum or the vendor's forum to see if you can find anyone using it.

When I was trying to find reviews of products I hadn't yet tried but was considering - I found that to be handy time savings.

Welcome.

My Best,
Shelly B
10-04-2012 4:53 PM
Thanks given by shadowknight, mark-in-dallas, fluffygirl12
Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

10-04-2012 6:46 PM

(10-04-2012 4:53 PM)Shelly B Wrote:  Hi Kupo - that's kind of not just one person and their thread.

That's Terry. He's an admin here - and he's actually one of the most experienced Mone users in the world. Soooo.......when Terry has that sort of experience the rest of us tend to sit up and take notice. He's brilliant and funny besides being quite nice - and it seems - historically quite fearless in his testing of new Mones. That's a different story for a different day.

When you read that whole thread - you'll note one user who says they have used PherX with good results - that's Pheroman. He's also one of the more experienced Phero users in the world - and one of the 10 posters here - and there are thousands of people who hit this site daily. He's pleased with it. Perhaps you could reach out to him and ask his experiences.

Also - the search feature can be used within each sub forum - you can always search within the women's forum or the vendor's forum to see if you can find anyone using it.

When I was trying to find reviews of products I hadn't yet tried but was considering - I found that to be handy time savings.

Welcome.

Touche!
10-04-2012 6:46 PM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4775
Thanks received:
3928 thanks in 1459 posts

10-04-2012 10:34 PM

I used the male version. It does have effect though a bit subtle compared to other products.
First product I ever bought, posted about it on the first page of journal.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
10-04-2012 10:34 PM
Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

10-11-2012 2:42 PM

Alright, I dont know why people think PherX is a scam... I swear it has a lot of androstonel in it or something... I put one spray of the PherX for gay women today (similar to the PherX for men), and my boss wouldnt shut the **** up. She just kept talking and talking and I wasted two hours of my time when I could have been working on my work. Talk about a crazy hit. lol. She was very friendly. I honestly think this stuff is crazy. Also, I wore it in oil base last week and within a minute of talking to this one customer she asked if I wanted to go with her to Germany. Weird. lol. There's a whole trust/chatty vibe from it.
10-11-2012 2:42 PM
Thanks given by idontknow, MissPhero
Kupo1212
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
37 thanks in 23 posts

11-01-2012 6:03 PM

Wow, all i gotta say is this one hits me hard! It's a hit or miss product to some people but man this one takes the field for me.
So i've been using other pheromone products lately that are considered more credible than this one, but i was like wth i'll give it a try. I sprayed 1 spray of PherX for Gay Women on the neck and heading to Walmart. I recieved a ton of attention from employees there. One employee came up to me and smiled asking if I was finding everything ok? I responded by asking where the hand sanitizer is located. He then took me over there and then started singing to me! XD Talk about a crazy hit! Even customers in there glanced over at me, one even smiled. The majority of them were men! lol. This product definitely works! I'm definitely convinced to buy another spray bottle of this shiz! Even my boss at work dosent stfu whenever I put this one on in particular.

Alpha Dream: Corporativo, Donna Amore unscented/scented Tangerine Dream.
Love Potion Magickal Perfumery: G2, Topper.
PherX: For Gay Women spray and oil.
Love-Scent - Androstadenione half strength.
Liquid Alchemy Labs - Possess for lesbians 1/3 mg and Hypnotica sample.
11-01-2012 6:03 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4775
Thanks received:
3928 thanks in 1459 posts

01-23-2013 3:12 AM

Most of these products are hit and miss.
Pherx does have pheromones in it and it odes have effect.
Terry just was on the receiving end of a fuckup.
TBH 1 spray is not enough to give me much, 2 sprays and I see effects.
It gave me enough mojo to think "wow this shit actually does sumthin!"
Try 2 sprays.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
01-23-2013 3:12 AM
Thanks given by doctordonald

antonrosa
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

05-05-2013 2:05 PM

I have used Pherx with my wife on several oocasions and it does work. It brings out animalistic instincts and aggressive sexual behaviors in us. Just one spray to the chest is what works for me. I have tried other scented ones and they had no effect.
05-05-2013 2:05 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  PherX - My Review. Surprised Honestly Arsenic 1 1,386 10-01-2013 4:22 PM
Last Post: scorpio69
  www.pherx.com SCAM terry0400-40 30 19,645 02-04-2013 8:55 PM
Last Post: terry0400-40