Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
PherX
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1800
Thanks received:
4590 thanks in 1915 posts

RE: PherX
02-15-2014 12:07 PM

(02-15-2014 11:44 AM)DWR Wrote:  I'm amazed at the apparent affect this stuff has on me...and others.

And the joiurney down the rabbit hole begins! Smile

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
02-15-2014 12:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by DWR

Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 253
Thanks received:
1345 thanks in 542 posts

02-15-2014 7:26 PM

I tried some in 2008 . I noticed increased chatiness both with me and others . I used it at work, people were kind and respectful, I felt good with it on. It does have some none in it but too buffered out with the nols. Attraction from women was mild.

I even managed to od at work with 15 sprays, that's how much it took.

Closest replicate would be a combo with watered down glacé and WMB.

I can see how some young whipper snappers may like it. You guys bath in mones and often confuse your subjects. When you bathe in pherX it's still weak but you get more hits now.

See how it works. I saw a list of ingredients on it and believe I reported on it at another site in 2009. It's got a little bit of everything . The smell is not overwhelming and lightly pleasant .

Me personally won't be buying anymore, went through 3 bottles of it. But if it's working for you then use it, that's the most important thing.

FD
02-15-2014 7:26 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4775
Thanks received:
3928 thanks in 1459 posts

02-15-2014 11:22 PM

the current website says:
Each bottle contains an 18mg blend of Androstadienone, Androstenol, Androstenone, Androsterone and other proprietary discovered Pheromones.

A previous description was:
Androsterone, Androstadienone, Androstenone, and Androstenol

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
02-15-2014 11:22 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 253
Thanks received:
1345 thanks in 542 posts

02-16-2014 12:37 AM

It's a good idea to test and to see what is right with you. PherX sits on a product with any overhead! just sells it. Stevo and others test and keep it growing and improve it with time.

Really a dead product , will never change and/or improve.

One give away is a company trying to sell an all in one.
02-16-2014 12:37 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

Thanks received:

02-16-2014 6:18 AM

(02-16-2014 12:37 AM)Fishdude Wrote:  It's a good idea to test and to see what is right with you. PherX sits on a product with any overhead! just sells it. Stevo and others test and keep it growing and improve it with time.

Really a dead product , will never change and/or improve.

One give away is a company trying to sell an all in one.

I disagree.
For me Pherx still has better effects than many other products I have that were all new, shiny, latest crappola with the the latest rare ingredients and the accidental process that increases mone efficiency by 261%.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
02-16-2014 6:18 AM
Thanks given by dorfmeister

DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 329
Thanks received:
818 thanks in 368 posts

02-16-2014 9:32 AM

I realize I'm a babe in the woods here, my observations from that perspective are simply that at some level it works. Based on what I've read here I'm planning on sticking with a single spritz daily for the next week or so. I might double up one day for a test run in coffee shops/mall etc to see any difference once I have more of a baseline. I've got L2K & Glace OTW and will probably add either Wolf or Core based on what I'm reading (certainly open to any and all suggestions) and stick with those for 3 months or so to get a good initial feel. Hopefully in another 2-3 month I'll be able to add a bit of useful input.
02-16-2014 9:32 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

Thanks received:

02-16-2014 5:53 PM

(02-15-2014 11:44 AM)DWR Wrote:  I'm in my mid-fifties and have been in B2B consulting for 30+ years. They threw away my sainthood card a long time ago but my primary interest was/is really self effect and social effect.

Given your experience, this stuff is gonna blow your mind. Give it a few months to adjust, and you will see even more.

02-16-2014 5:53 PM
Thanks given by DWR
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
818 thanks in 368 posts

02-16-2014 10:46 PM

Noticed another clear IOI today. Went to the store to get ingredients for stew. Gal in front of me (40ish) was playing with her hair and kind of swinging head back and forth like she was trying to find the source. As she turned the corner she seems to have got a stronger hit and ran into shopping carts as she was head bobbing. Later at check out the cashier playfully carded me...to point of asking for my drivers license {had bottle of cab for stew} (she was 19 or 20 I'd guess)...clear flirting for 2-3 minutes to point guy behind me was visibly aggravated. Flip side is I notice no hits at all without that 5 seconds or so of close proximity. Hoping to get a chance to run out to food court or coffee shop where I can pick a "victim" and place myself in reasonable proximity.
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2014 10:46 PM by DWR.)
02-16-2014 10:46 PM
Thanks given by sushi, dorfmeister
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
818 thanks in 368 posts

02-17-2014 5:07 PM

Thought I'd pass on what will probably be my only real test run.

Went to lunch where I know one of the waitresses has an interest. Very obvious IOI compared to normal. Lots of Kino, bought me a beer, constantly in my space as much as possible. Very mild IOI from another customer but nothing else. Hit a few stores did some errands as well. Again, I'm a total noob with this so my comments and opinions reflect my current level of understanding.

I'd say the self effects are good and sustained. All it takes is a single spray to make me more on top of my game. Additional spray doesn't seem to add a thing to self effect. Clear improved awareness and almost auto respond/auto open if I catch any IOI. As an example as I was walking out of target a twenty something was in cross walk. Was a 3-4 second delay for me to wait while enjoying the view. Got the sense she was enjoying watching me enjoy the view. Mutual smiles and she turned around to thank me as she passed. {now this is a slider, my initial pause was reflex to hold the door open....duh - then just openly enjoyed the view} I told her I got the better end of the deal and her outfit was just as striking going as it was coming...she busted up and came and gave me a quick hug and told me I made her day.

This was me 15 years ago every day.

My sense is that as stated this is a genuine mix but with much better self effects then any heavy hitting capabilities on others. When I've been in close proximity for long enough (90 seconds?) it seems to have a bit of effect on those who would already have a latent interest and might make cold opening easier for those with some game already. What it does have is the capability to enhance your awareness of IOI's that are probably already there and to act in the moment....basically the self effect allows quicker more decisive engagement of targets of opportunity.

Now 90 days from now when I have a clue I'll probably revisit this.
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2014 5:10 PM by DWR.)
02-17-2014 5:07 PM
Thanks given by dorfmeister

TMercado
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

03-05-2014 1:02 PM

I ordered the women for women spray and used as directed for over three weeks. Nothing! Not one woman even seemed remotely interested in speaking with me. Even ones I said hello to didn't return the greeting with a smile. I am an attractive woman so it's not look and I am very cordial so it's not attitude.

I cannot get a reply from them whatsoever to return it.
03-05-2014 1:02 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  PherX - My Review. Surprised Honestly Arsenic 1 1,386 10-01-2013 4:22 PM
Last Post: scorpio69
  www.pherx.com SCAM terry0400-40 30 19,645 02-04-2013 8:55 PM
Last Post: terry0400-40