Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: What is your MBTI type?
E (E/I)
I (E/I)
N (N/S)
S (N/S)
F (F/T)
T (F/T)
J (J/P)
P (J/P)
CHECK IF MALE / UNCHECK IF FEMALE
CHECK SPOUSE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER / UNCHECK IF SELF
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Personality and Pheromone Susceptability
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 405
Thanks received:
715 thanks in 337 posts

RE: Personality and Pheromone Susceptability
02-21-2012 6:17 PM

(02-18-2012 5:20 PM)tascov Wrote:  I got ENFJ - Extroverted -50, Intuitive-69, Feeling-12, Judging-50
How do we take these results

Read the book.
or just your section, that will hook you to read the rest.

if it doesn't work, send me a PM and I'll see if i can get you a pdf
This book should be a user manual that people study from high school on. It goes beyond the outter stuff to show the reasons why people think the way they do. I saw alot about myself that was totally correct in the book that I never realized before. At the same time, everyone is unique, so the book doesn't describe you to a perfect fit, but in dividing the planet into 16 Stereotypes, it is the biggest leap towards ESP on paper you can get.
02-21-2012 6:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
tascov
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
81 thanks in 30 posts

02-21-2012 6:28 PM

(02-21-2012 6:17 PM)dexter Wrote:  Read the book.
or just your section, that will hook you to read the rest.

if it doesn't work, send me a PM and I'll see if i can get you a pdf
This book should be a user manual that people study from high school on. It goes beyond the outter stuff to show the reasons why people think the way they do. I saw alot about myself that was totally correct in the book that I never realized before. At the same time, everyone is unique, so the book doesn't describe you to a perfect fit, but in dividing the planet into 16 Stereotypes, it is the biggest leap towards ESP on paper you can get.

Thanks, I hadn't looked over the thread in depth. So I didn't realize there was a book.

Oddly enough when I had taken these personality things in the past I have gotten "the teacher" in the past. I just didn't remember the ENFJ part.

Journal: My journey of growth with a little fun mixed in
02-21-2012 6:28 PM
Injektilo
It's *always* my move.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 53
Thanks received:
447 thanks in 142 posts

02-21-2012 7:18 PM

(02-21-2012 6:11 PM)dexter Wrote:  OK, here it is, but when reading this remember some things.

This page is just the bad, and not alot of the good on INTJ. Start with the good stuff, like Kiersey's book "Please Understand Me II" (you don't have to read the 1st one, the II is just the same book, bigger and better, +20 years more research).
http://www.socionics.com/prof/intj2.htm
[url=http://www.socionics.com/prof/intj2.htm]

After reading through this, I'm actually definitely considering reading Kiersey's book and trying to decide if I'm actually an INTJ. The handful of my friends who know much about MBTI seems to agree that I am, but very few of the things on that page describe me. I have always been careful about hygiene and personal care. My room is a bit untidy, but primarily because I don't have much space. I regularly sweep and mop my apartment and can't stand leaving dishes dirty for more than about five minutes after I use them. I love trying new foods and seek them out, giving them multiple tries if I'm not immediately taken by the flavor.

I do tend to be sarcastic, but only with my more intelligent friends. I usually just smile and nod at stupid remarks unless I feel they will directly effect whatever situation/project is on hand, in which case I slowly move from gentle suggestions to simply taking command. I've had trouble being emotionally intimate, but recently I've gotten much better at opening up to people and trusting them. I used to be rather shy and a bit socially awkward (as a child), but that is no longer much of a problem at all, unless I'm very tired. I can also read people quite easily in most cases, though I tend not to let on.

Thank you for the link, dexter. I can definitely see how those could be characteristics of an INTJ. My question now is, am I an atypical INTJ, or a different type, or some third option?
02-21-2012 7:18 PM

eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1519
Thanks received:
1393 thanks in 505 posts

02-21-2012 10:05 PM

ENTJ - fieldmarshal.

Oddly accurate.

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
02-21-2012 10:05 PM
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks received:
715 thanks in 337 posts

03-01-2012 7:45 PM

(02-21-2012 7:18 PM)Injektilo Wrote:  very few of the things on that page describe me.

I can also read people quite easily in most cases, though I tend not to let on.

Thank you for the link, dexter. I can definitely see how those could be characteristics of an INTJ. My question now is, am I an atypical INTJ, or a different type, or some third option?

I know what you mean, I was reading over the section of the book on kids, and my wife says I'm an NT, not an NF. She's wrong of course, but my F/T preference is very small in the F direction. I identify with both, but I'm much closer to an F on the inside, and others don't see some of that.

About that paper not describing you, A)you may not have strong preferences (Like 100% I, 100% N, 100%T, 100% J) and you may have learned to balance your skills. It is hard to say, but when I read this list, I felt it was written by somebody who was mad at an INTJ. But there are 2 ways to look at it (or more) "IF" the list is right about pigeon holing INTJ's unsavory attributes. Notice I said "IF".

"IF" the list has INTJ's pegged:
1) You aren't an INTJ
or
2) You are in denial of your shortcomings (INTJ's will never admit to being wrong.) Keirsey credits NT's with Hegel's attitude "if the facts do not comport with my theory, so much the worse for the facts." Kiersey was himself also an NT.

So what were your strengths(%s) for your 4 preferences?
03-01-2012 7:45 PM
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks received:
715 thanks in 337 posts

05-04-2012 6:16 PM

I have found that NONE (Androstanone) works very well on my wife who is an ESTJ type. She has always registered 100% on the S scale. It really does do a number on her. She is usually a control freak, and needs to be in charge. When I wear alot of NONE (up to 75mcg], she just seems to follow. I get actual respect with the NONE, and it is very different from the nagging I usually get. Has anyone else seen this with a ESTJ spouse?

dexter
"Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword." -Jesus, Matthew 10:34
AD-Glace, Certo, DHEAS, single mols
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,
IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,ISA,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,​L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-ETRIONE
HOMEBREW-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
05-04-2012 6:16 PM
DGamer
Player of the Game

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 524
Thanks received:
687 thanks in 279 posts

05-04-2012 8:39 PM

Extraverted Sensing Thinking Judging
56 38 25 1

I've used Aqua Vitae with only 1 hit for a whole week, after the first day, no self effects or external effects.

Glace is currently working but I'm not getting a large # of hits.

Compendium still under construction, no ETA
05-04-2012 8:39 PM

zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 881
Thanks received:
790 thanks in 278 posts

05-05-2012 12:16 AM

ENFP here. I have a love-hate relationship with INTJ. I also am a and adept in social intelligence . In my younger days, I like to let people "take advantage" of me by acting naive or clueless to just see how low people can go. I may appear shy at times but really, I just like to adapt accordingly to my environment.

(This post was last modified: 05-05-2012 12:20 AM by zerosix85.)
05-05-2012 12:16 AM
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 21
Thanks received:
67 thanks in 32 posts

05-05-2012 12:30 AM

ENTP Here.

The only products that seem to have pronounced self-effects on me are

AV - Makes me feel like Tyler Durden xD
Glace - Calms me down (I have terrible anxiety)
Hypnotica - Makes me really want to hug a girl, puts me in a cuddly mood.
New Pheromone Additive- Just gives me a really bad headache.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
05-05-2012 12:30 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1632
Thanks received:
3370 thanks in 1534 posts

05-05-2012 8:50 AM

Finally took this again.