Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Peeking Into The Perfumerie
Triceptor
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Peeking Into The Perfumerie
02-03-2013 9:05 PM

Are there any designer colognes you would compare the scent of Boddice Ripper to bro?

Ps. Im a massive tits man which I make no apologies for but your current avatar does things to me.. Secret I can no longer look at your posts at work P
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2013 9:06 PM by Triceptor.)
02-03-2013 9:05 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thundr
Vendor

Sex: Male

02-03-2013 9:50 PM

That's the awesome thing about artisan scents, I've never smelled anything remotely close to them. Its kinda like discovering some freak ass new animal in the rainforest. Almost everything I have bought from them has been unique.

They say one of the new releases called cocked and loaded smells very similar to the sold out ripper. I have not smelled it yet so I cannot personally attest to its scent. I will be picking up a sample of it on my next order to find out. Some of my favs like north pole and bro brimstone really have to be smelled to realize what Im talking about. The first random chick that asks what are you wearing Ive never smelled that before will get you hooked.

I was a bit skeptical on buying from a seemingly female line of perfumes but many of their man products give you that extra edge as you get to claim your own style with them. I got into LP when I got one of those "That awkward moment when..." I was at a club wearing 1 million. Some goon next to me was wearing it too. One of the females I was with commented on it and they guy may have well been wearing the same shirt or shoes. Facepalm. Something needed to change.

LOL as far as the avi, she was a good sport about it. I got the "you want to do WHAT?" as the initial reaction. I made sure to give her a good bang for her cooperation and spontaneity. hehe
02-03-2013 9:50 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-21-2013 10:57 AM

Quick question if you don't mind...

Your personal fav LPs AND the ones that also get the best attention from others and may have surprised you?

I have the go ahead from hubs to order. He NEVER wears ANYTHING. So I can't even give a hint of what he may like so just fire away with anything Smile We both had the same problem with commercial scents and headaches and I've been successfully wearing LPs for MONTHS around him now headache free and he just told me this morning if I wanted to order something for him to try...HE TOLD ME (SO AWESOME!)...that he'd be interested!

SCORE!

Thanks in advance! Heart

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
03-21-2013 10:57 AM
LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-21-2013 12:29 PM

I'm bringing this bitch back!!

It's a great stop for guys looking into Love Potion fragrances.

UN: Its a foody scent, I smell deep rifts of tobacco in between Maple. The Maple manhandled the rest of the fragrance. All I could think of is Waffles/Syrup as it dried down and I wore it. I wore it around some friends of mine and they were straight up confused, I tried to explain it at first and then I just gave up and denied everything . They started talking about the last time they smelled syrup. I've been in their rooms and examined their perfume choices, it all revolved around victoria secret. I've smelled other things girls 18-22 wear and its either bed bath and beyond body spray or Victoria's Secret

Shade:

Lol the label for this fragrance looked like something out of twilight with a bowler hat but I was more interested in the notes that it had. This fragrance is sweet and a fragrance that's a nice bridge between commercial and love potion. Its a rich and sweet scent that dries down nicely as well. It's one of my favorites and has lots of different notes in it. I have a difficult time describing this one because it surpassed all expectations. I copied this from the Love potion web site for the notes that are in it

AMBER ~ Fertility, creativity, love, luck, riches.
FRANKINCENSE ~ Purification, consecration, protection, exorcism. Associated with silver and the moon.
SANDALWOOD ~ Love, exotic, sensual atmospheric; aphrodisiac. Healing, spirituality, exorcism.
OAK MOSS ~ Luck enhancing, financial success, protection, charity. Parental love.
EARTH ~ Grounding, centering, protection, renewal, reincarnation, life.
LAVENDER ~ Soothes/ restores body and mind. Arouses sexual desire in men, loyalty, purification, protection, healing. Third eye chakra, spiritually uplifting.
JUNIPER ~ Emotionally calming, physically energizing. Attracts lovers, deflects thieves. Cleansing, purifying, love charms, exorcism, health.
MIMOSA ~ Secret love, sensibility, demureness, humility, healing.
MUSK ~ Self confidence and strength, sexual attractant, heightens passions and arousal.
PEPPER ~ Protection, fidelity, dispels envy and evil, exorcism, breaks hexes.
LEMON ~ Energizing, uplifting. Longevity, faithfulness, fidelity, friendship. Used to attract spirits.

Excalibur was a nice green scent, its really refreshing but on my skin the scent never softens up and is really harsh. I read a couple other people say that excalibur/ other greens smell like urinal cakes and I can see why. I enjoy the fragrance but after an hour or two it smells like something in a cleaning detergent or a variation of pinesol. It is a barrage of green freshness that is unavoidable Aka urinal cakes. However I do think I would enjoy this fragrance if I mixed it in with something else to cut down the harsh the fresh scent that is excalibur on my skin.

Native Soil 2010 was the most natural scent I have tried, it matches my own scent while adding to it after it dried down. This fragrance is an earthy scent with a hint of sweet, I started to have a hard time differentiating from what my skin just smells like and native soil. This was another good scent in terms of how it dried down. It smells sweet at first but dries down into a nice earthy blend

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
03-21-2013 12:29 PM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

03-21-2013 11:18 PM

bighug Heart Kiss2

Thanks for bringin' da sexaaaaay back!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
03-21-2013 11:18 PM

LL21
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-07-2013 4:16 AM

I took my forum freebie from Love potion for a test drive. I have a couple of their Phero enhanced blends but I haven't tested all of them to see how effective they are. Every fragrance I ordered was because of the fragrance notes of the product and not much else.

Today I tested and used Strange attractions enhanced with topper. This was one of my favorite scents, its sweet but not overpowering. The fragrance in the bottle smells sweet and dries spicy, the spicy blends in with the sweet that is there for a pleasant mix. Strange attractors is one of the lighter scents but I really enjoy it. The skin transformation was exactly what I would have wanted but I was even more pleasantly surprised by the effects of topper pheromones.

I looked through the samples that I have and I realized that I have never tried Strange Attractors . I was exhausted and it was right before bed. After 1 spray from the sample spray, I was not tired anymore. This was quite a pick me up of a spray.

I carried SA with me to a BBQ/party that I went to today. It was boring, the people the conversations and other situations just seemed like something I've done before. I actually forgot I had SA with me, as time passed by and I start having conversation with some acquaintances and decided why the hell not.I did 5 sprays from the 6ml spray 1 to each wrist and 3 on the neck. This was a huge difference, I felt more lively and involved. My conversations with people were a lot more light hearted and I had a much better time talking to some old friends. The self effects were awesome because I had an elevated mood but I wanted to talk to people and things seemed more interesting . At the party there are attractive girls that I am not attracted too because I know them and we share the same social circle. Topper gave me a feeling as if all the girls that were there were more beautiful. In return I had a great response from people, lots of liveliness. I had a much better time with the girls that I was around, girls 18-21 responded well. Some
people around me got extroverted goofy and fun to be around. There was a girl that was exposed to the mone cloud and me when my friends and I were just having a good time, laughing and fucking around. She was interested in talking to me and wanted to be useful/helpful to me, too bad I didn't feel the same about her. She was not my type, sassy girls are lots of fun.

Also I felt a more caring feeling to the girls that I was attracted too, I didn't lust after them.

Topper Pheromones: Alpha- Androstenol, Dheas

Self effects: Made me talkative, lots of energy, beautified women, fun and goofy , made things seem more interesting

Effects on others: Comfort, fun, playful, kino between me and girls I'm not close with,flirting and some attraction, made people talkative

Fear is the greatest obstacle to learning but fear is your best friend. Fear is like fire, if you learn to control it, you let it work for you: it can warm you in the winter, give you light when you are in the dark, and produce energy. If you don’t control it, it’ll destroy you and everything around you.You must understand Fear so you can manipulate it, because if you don’t you won’t be able to achieve your objective or save your life. - Cus D'Amato (The trainer that made Mike Tyson a Champion)
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2013 4:17 AM by LL21.)
04-07-2013 4:16 AM

Share This Thread