Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Peeking Into The Perfumerie
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Peeking Into The Perfumerie
11-07-2012 6:44 AM

May be a good subcategory for the wiki!

(11-07-2012 2:17 AM)thundr Wrote:  Aphrodisia Erotica has been hit n miss the few times Ive worn it. I actually wore it tonite over to WWs house mixed in some New Pheromone Additive. She was not very fond of it at all. Which is strange bc A girl likes it and a couple others, yet others do not. It is starting to appear that some either like it alot or others not at all. Theres really no middle ground with this one. I personally like the smell of it especially after it dries. It is very potent for sure and lasts awhile after app. One weird thing about Erotica is how it dries on me. It doesnt smell anything like how it started in the vial after about an hour on me. It dries very sweet with a chocolatey vanilla aroma. Strange and maybe its my chemistry that affects its dry down.

Im starting to get a gauge on what the girls in my circle like and what they dont. Oddly enough, some of the scents seem to link to others. In that I mean similar scents are liked that are related. The musky ones, the fresh ones, earthy tones.. each female seems to like a certain type. Im still learning but I have no reservations about sticking 20 vials under their noses for some female feedback. They are just gonna have to take a few sniffs of my vials if they want the D. Lol

I'll spray anything apparently...
11-07-2012 6:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-07-2012 5:38 PM

LOL, Repped for "loving a man's feedback" but hit enter too soon!

Thanks for present posts and looking forward to all future ones! Mrgreen

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
11-07-2012 5:38 PM
Bosshank
Not so Junior Member

Rep Post

11-15-2012 10:10 PM

Good job with the reviews and commentary, Thundr!

The scents are definitely unique and if you find a couple you really like you can certainly make them "yours".

I like Boddice Ripper too - it was one of my first favorites also. The mention of violet initially made me pause but it is a very deep masculine violet.

My only recommendation would be to buy a couple full sized bottles of whatever you really like because since this is a small artisan operation, once something is sold out, there is no guarantee it will be back!

If you can see the big picture, you are not focused on your front sight picture.
11-15-2012 10:10 PM
thundr
Vendor

11-18-2012 7:35 PM

North Shore. One word. No. I dont like this one at all. Smells like an air freshener not suitable for my tastes. Very accurate on its namesake as it projects a smell very akin to an ocean breeze crossed with laundry detergent. More of a house air freshener rather than a cologne. It works well in an oil burner to refresh the air, but on me.. nope.

North Pole. Fantastic holiday scent. It has a very gingerbread dominant smell to it but as it dries it becomes less foody. Has a bit of evergreen feel to it as well. I like this one alot and Im rationing my little vial for key days such as thanksgiving eve when I go out, thankgiving itself, christmas eve and day. 1 of 4 females has liked it but I havent worn it around the other 3 yet.

Eenie Meany Miney! I like this one. The spicy herbal rum cinnamon feel to it mixes well with my chemistry. I would assume this is what a pirate type caribbean scent would smell like from days of old. Very fresh and light when it dries on me. It is almost so light that unless you sniff the app point it is almost unnoticed. Not a good scent to cover a cat piss type mone like New Pheromone Additive, but it is very good for close quarters when you dont want to be the cologne guy. 3 of 4 females enjoyed this scent yet all remarked how faint it was.

Weapon X. I really really like this one alot. It is a bit weird coming out of the bottle but it dries down very masculine. It has an elder statesman type brutish oldspice type scent about it. Like something my grandfather would have worn. Kind of a blast from the past in its retro type smell. It is very spicy and woody. Every female I have come across has enjoyed this potion. The mone content is high in Beta Androstenol and has a bit of a calming effect to it. This is a product that kinda make you a bit congruent to it rather than the other way around. The stuff that comes out of your mouth is thought out and meaningful rather than meaningless jibber jabber. The mones fit the scent, which fits the aura, which fits the self effects. Well done product.
11-18-2012 7:35 PM
La Fin
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-30-2012 6:29 PM

Just a heads up guys. As of the 28th of November, Love Potion had only one bottle of Boddice Ripper left. Turns out the batch was made three years ago and the perfumer has since left.

Looks like I'll never get to smell it.
(This post was last modified: 11-30-2012 6:30 PM by La Fin.)
11-30-2012 6:29 PM

zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

11-30-2012 10:38 PM

That makes me sad and happy at the same time. I have a bottle that has sparingly been used for the past few months. One of the best scents they have.

11-30-2012 10:38 PM
EveningWolf
Checking out the place

Rep Post

12-01-2012 12:15 AM

Thanks La Fin - just tried to add BR to my Cart and was told it's sold out. Drat. Guess I'll have to be sparing with what I've got. It just makes me hope scents like Excalibur either aren't limited (I understand that some few aren't *shrug*) or still have a healthy amount of stock.

Anyway...back to Thundr's actual thread :-)
Thanks La Fin - just tried to add BR to my Cart and was told it's sold out. Drat. Guess I'll have to be sparing with what I've got. It just makes me hope scents like Excalibur either aren't limited (I understand that some few aren't *shrug*) or still have a healthy amount of stock.

Anyway...back to Thundr's actual thread :-)
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2012 12:15 AM by EveningWolf.)
12-01-2012 12:15 AM
thundr
Vendor

12-10-2012 3:24 PM

OK so I was trying to figure out a way to organize all these LP samples I've been testing out. Keeping them all in a ziplock was a pain to filter through and find what scent I was going after. So...
LP sample bucket.
Dollar store little bucket tin thing, bag o polished stones.

Now I just hunt the scent I want to test out that day and jam it back into the rocks. Simple. I'm sure the ladies would be able to fancy the appearance up a bit but well Im a guy and this works fine. lol

LP sample bucket used with game.
Also it doubles as a nice conversation piece in the bedroom that catches the eye as well as the nose. Sit down on the edge of the bed with her, get in close, and start sniffing some samples.. the rest is easy.
I will admit to having waaaay more fun with these little vials than I prolly should. haha.

[Image: lpsamples.jpg]
12-10-2012 3:24 PM
thundr
Vendor

12-10-2012 3:56 PM

Pashazade. I really like this one on me. Its very spicy and earthy with a heavy clove smell. The clove seems overpowering at first but lets up some after it dries down a bit. This is when I can catch some amber and that fruity pebbles smell of bergamot. Other than that it is way more complicated for my untrained sniffer and some of it I have never even smelled before.

Being the notorious mixer am, I could not help but begin to mix and match some of these scents. Yeah, i can't help myself. Whatever. I mixed one drop Pash with 4 drop of aphrodisia erotica and once the clove went away I was left with something very very exotic and unique. Today was compliment city on that little mix.

Home Run. I wore this yesterday. Very Vetivery. Yeah I just made that up. If you like that manly scent of vetiver crossed with sandalwood, this one knocks it out of the park. I like it alot and it dries up with a very unique many smell. Yet again I can only cover the basic scents as I really have no idea what I am smelling in these half the time. All I know is that they smell good and unique and I just leave it at that.

Some LP scents hit like mones. Even the ones not spiked with them. No joke. You will be standing in line sometimes and someone gets a whiff of you. They will either open you directly and ask what you are wearing or that they like what you have on, or on the creepy side they close in a bit to get a better whiff.
Often ppl can tell when you have popular colognes on and even if they like them, often they will just ignore it unless they planned to open you anyway. Wearing some of these LP scents seem to get ppl so curious they almost have to ask what you have on bc they have never smelled anything like that before. Most of them stay close on the skin and others have to be near you to smell them so dont expect to go into some open area and be cologne guy. But standing in line for something.. usually 2 ppl in front of you and 2 back are in range.
12-10-2012 3:56 PM
thundr
Vendor

01-30-2013 7:03 PM

Figured I would catch up on some of my LP sexploits. Here goes..

I mixed some pash into my aphrodisia erotica. This smells absolutely amazing. Pash was a bit clove heavy for me so I decided to thin it out some. Enter AE. These 2 combined are very exotic and intricate. Nice for those date nights that cause for something off the wall. Nice scent hits for sure to lure them into my mone cloud. evil laugh.

Ok so Voracious is a killer. Not necessarily the mones in it but the scent itself kicks ass. Food scents DO WORK on girls. Just have to pick your time and place for them. First app is like a blast of butterscotch then dries up to a coffee with some vanilla and spices. Trust me when I say this, the girls love this scent on you. Yeah it doesnt sound like the manliest of scents but food smells work great for me. North Pole is another food smell that brings them in.

Its cool though, Mr tough guy can sit over there with his macho cologne and big ego and watch as the girls lap up my buttercream icing. Whaaat...?

First time I ever wore it I got jumped by the girl I was "hanging" out with. I was letting her smell my LP sample packs trying to get a good gauge on what works. She liked the smell of voracious and said I should put some on. 1 spray. Almost immediately she was on my jock. Not even New Pheromone Additive gives that kind of hit. Guess she really liked butterscotch..

Today I wore it and got some great compliments on what was I wearing. Girls of all ages want to close in on you with this stuff on. Well dont be shy just stick the app point right into their snout. Funny to watch them recoil and smile. All positive hits from this little number and I think it is a very complicated scent that deserves a few more runs.
01-30-2013 7:03 PM

Share This Thread