Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Paradox's review of M3X
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 425
Thanks received:
2150 thanks in 816 posts

Paradox's review of M3X
02-17-2016 7:18 AM

The story:

I was part of the Beta test of Method 3X aka M3X. While testing it I found that it was a great mix with many facets. Now that it’s officially released I can talk about it publicly. To do this test I put M3X through it's paces again.

I ordered 2 bottles. One in Arc scent and the other in Pulse scent.

Packaging:

The product was very well packed with no leakage. The bottles were in a small zip-lock bag surrounded by bubble wrap and clear packing tape. Samples are normally included in the package.

Testing parameters:

I tested M3X first for my sweet spot. I tested Method 3X at 2 sprays a day for about 3 weeks straight.

I have several test subjects who are sensitive to pheromones. I get feedback from their body language. I also open them regularly with short conversations which I gauge. I also tested M3X with new targets to get a baseline of reactions.

Dosage:

I found the optimal dosage for me to be 2 sprays. 3 sprays seemed to be slightly overbearing for the target. 4 sprays run deep into OD territory for this mix.

The scent:

I received one Method 3X in Arc scent and one in Pulse scent. The cover scents fully cover the smell of the pheromones. I like Pulse scent over Arc. Thundr is becoming quite the scent crafter. I’m not a big scent person so they are both pretty much the same to me. I do though prefer the projection of his frost scent.

Duration:

The duration for M3x is about 6-7 hours. I could not believe it myself. Despite what some people say this duration is unheard of in a pheromone formula. M3X is a unique animal in this area. I still find it fascinating that M3X is the longest lasting mix that I have ever tried. Granted that Androstenone is sticky but it seems like the other components in here are still working also.

M3X seems to sustain most of its initial characteristics into the 5th and 6th hour of use.

Self-effects:

I don’t get any self-effects from M3X except a slightly relaxed feeling.

Daytime use:

I tested Method 3X in the daytime during my usual daytime activities, in stores and in various indoor environments. Method 3X does not have any pull. I don’t get looks or Deer in the headlights
When I first started wearing this I was getting small glances. To me this was an IOI because it was happening frequently. This is when I first became aware that the formula was doing something.
While nothing really jumped out at me I did notice that my regular targets were responding in a positive manner. I just had to figure out what was going on with M3X.

Nighttime use:

I couldn’t really give M3X a fair shake at night. I went out 3 times with M3X but the places that I went to were all new and didn’t have an established clientele yet (TRANSLATION: no women).
I did get a chance to use M3X on a first date. I had already setup a first date with an online acquaintance. It was for February 13th. I put 2 sprays of M3X on my neck and 1 spray on my leg where I thought her head might end up *wink*.

All goes well and we end up at her place. It’s a little chilly in her house at first so she rubs my hands to get me warm. She puts on the TV and we watch a comedy. It’s an old episode of a TV comedy that we both watched when we were younger so we laughed together at the funny parts.

Umm..so we ended up making out and then we worked on making a baby.

Thoughts on the formula:

No comment here. Since I was a Beta tester specific formula ingredients, thoughts about ingredients and ingredient discussions will only be discussed with the Vendor.

So, with that in mind Thundr has publicly revealed that M3X is primarily Androstenone driven. I can say that the Androstenone in M3X is extremely well buffered.

Conclusion:

In order for this formula to work you have to talk to a woman. In fact, not only do you have to talk to her you have to escalate also.

Think of this formula as manually shifting. A manual transmission requires the driver to shift the gears themselves.

With M3X you have to approach, start a conversation, maintain the conversation, apply Kino and then close. It’s like shifting gears. So now the next question will be what good is M3X if I have to do all of the work? M3X is the lubricant in the gearbox. It allows the wearer to smoothly shift from 1st gear (conversation) to 2nd gear to 3rd gear and then to the top gear (kiss close, f*close) with almost no resistance.

Many formulas are set on automatic but do not have the proper disinhibitor so you get to the close and then fumble it. M3X’s disinhibitor is long lasting and keeps the woman’s door open so you can talk and escalate.

M3X is not a hypnotic, it is a relaxer. M3X makes a woman feel very comfortable and relaxed. M3X has a ninja like touch as it sneaks up on a woman. If you are not actively paying attention you may not even know that it is working on her.

This mix is not for the shy lab rat or for the faint of heart. “Fortune favors the bold.” If your style is to spray pheromones and sit in the corner of the bar waiting for women to approach you then M3X is not for you. This formula is for users who have average “game”. If you can hold a conversation, flirt a little and apply Kino then you are on your way to the lay.

M3X has no pull. You have to approach. M3X does make the conversations flow smoothly. I think that this is because of the relaxed feeling that the woman gets with M3X. The “getting to know you” phase is much easier and smoother with M3X. With M3X on all you have to do is talk, then escalate and you are golden.

To me M3X is an interest generator. Women seem to be into you and what you are saying. They don’t just talk; they actively and genuinely participate in the conversation. The conversations that I have with women while I am wearing M3X feel natural and comfortable. As one girl puts it “They feel organic”.

If I were to pick at the flaws I would say that it has no pull and it takes some time to really hit good (the time varies between 10 mins and 25 mins). I don’t mind the no pull flaw because I can approach women. I don’t mind the hit time because I like to spend time now qualifying women before I sleep with them. I’ve slept with more than my share of crazy women. When I was younger it was quantity over quality, now that I’m wiser it’s quality over quantity.

If I were to note the strengths of M3X it would be M3X’s longevity (6-7 hours. Wow!), the disinhibition, the raised interest level from the target and the smooth flow of conversation. I also like the stealth of this mix as it seems to sneak up on the target.

Combos:

2 sprays M3X + 2 drops of LAL Oxytocin--Older women love this combo and can't stop talking to you. It's like someone turned on a water faucet. An unending stream of conversation just spews out. Great first date combo I guess.

2 sprays M3X + 1 spray of New Pheromone Additive (5 to 1 diluted)--New Pheromone Additive doesn't work well with M3X. I’ve tried this at 1 spray M3X to 1 drop New Pheromone Additive and various other combos but they just don't get along. I’ve had women who were sitting next to me get up and change their seats. Truthfully, I can’t get my current bottle of New Pheromone Additive to work right. I think that I have a bad bottle of New Pheromone Additive.

2 sprays M3X + 1 spray Androtics TAC--I wish I could run this more because it seems to be money. Women are relaxed. They are even more relaxed that M3X solo makes them. I've been kino'd twice while wearing this combo.

2 sprays M3X + 2 sprays XS Beta Androstanol--Ran out of Beta Androstanol but first test was interesting.

2 sprays M3X + 2 Nude Alpha--This is another money combo. I've tried this combo 4 times and M3X + Nude Alpha seems to get along well.

Grammar and spelling errors were made in this post for your entertainment
02-17-2016 7:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by V-nice, renny, NikkiReloaded, NP17, dsouza, LoveInSpain, Emil, thundr, MMM, Spars, Falcon, MrNoGame, lost_summertime, DarkLord1, R.Keyz, BeautifulEnigma, Mars82, kalpan56, bolacroc123, greengrenade, VishRemma, Macro, SuperJoy, moe, Dblr619, DataDragon - Banned, TheManInTheFedora, NosyGoose

NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1173
Thanks received:
1103 thanks in 492 posts

RE: Paradox's review of M3X
02-17-2016 8:15 AM

I haven't been so active lately but of course, the one morning I decide to swing through PT, your long awaited review is posted. Repped, of course.

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
V-nice

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1646
Thanks received:
2133 thanks in 719 posts

That has GOT to be one of the better dissections of a product I've ever read. I just think you are on the money with all points.

"ninja like touch "....that was excellent and accurate!

Great darn post Paradox!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
theLaw

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 317
Thanks received:
1348 thanks in 613 posts

02-17-2016 8:32 AM

......bump the delay in time to hit..........also saw od effects after 3 drops of Manimal (basically oil version of M3X from what I understand)Bomb

One other observation about Paradox's reviews:

He appears to test without any interest in the outcome, which can best be described as risk.......plain and simple.

.......and if a product/mix doesn't work, then it doesn't work.......no excuses.

I greatly appreciate this, as we see too many members getting emotionally involved in products due to risk aversion and self preservation. Guilty of this myself at times..........time for a change.Hunter

Thanks Paradox!!!Thanks

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2016 8:37 AM by theLaw.)
02-17-2016 8:32 AM
Thanks given by NikkiReloaded, dsouza
LoveInSpain
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 613
Thanks received:
500 thanks in 209 posts

02-17-2016 8:59 AM

Great post, Paradox. May I ask you if you noticed any positive or negative effects regarding your own role whilst "making the baby"?

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
02-17-2016 8:59 AM

MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4227
Thanks received:
2260 thanks in 1085 posts

02-17-2016 9:42 AM

Always a pleasure, Lord! Scout
02-17-2016 9:42 AM
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 425
Thanks received:
2150 thanks in 816 posts

02-17-2016 10:46 AM

(02-17-2016 8:59 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  Great post, Paradox. May I ask you if you noticed any positive or negative effects regarding your own role whilst "making the baby"?

No negative effects. She just seemed to be open to the experience. There was nothing unusual about the babymaking but this was my first time with this chick.
(02-17-2016 8:15 AM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  I haven't been so active lately but of course, the one morning I decide to swing through PT, your long awaited review is posted. Repped, of course.

Thanks NikkiReloaded!
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2016 10:47 AM by Paradox.)
02-17-2016 10:46 AM
Thanks given by LoveInSpain
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4227
Thanks received:
2260 thanks in 1085 posts

02-17-2016 10:49 AM

Lordy! I meant always a pleasure, Paradox! Bye
02-17-2016 10:49 AM
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 482
Thanks received:
1412 thanks in 469 posts

02-17-2016 3:32 PM

Nice report...Never would have thought to combine with New Pheromone Additive....The Oxytocin does sound very interesting to me....That could be a winner.
02-17-2016 3:32 PM

dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2309
Thanks received:
2628 thanks in 1341 posts

02-17-2016 5:18 PM

Nice review of m3x Paradox.

I agree with the Law , you don't have biases in your reviews. Which makes me take them more seriously.

It should be pointed out that when one only has a short time to pickup a woman and the window is smaller a faster hitting product may be better.

But if one is in an environment conducive to building attraction over time m3x shows promise.

It doesn't hurt that you got laid on valentines day weekend either haha!

Good work.

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2016 5:22 PM by dsouza.)
02-17-2016 5:18 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Paradox's review of CORE Paradox 8 3,221 10-12-2013 2:32 PM
Last Post: MMM