Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Paradox's review of CORE
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 404
Thanks received:
2101 thanks in 796 posts

Paradox's review of CORE
10-11-2013 11:23 AM

As many of you know I am a straight shooter when it comes to pheromone reviews. I've been wearing pheromones since Andron by Jovan.

CORE Review
I ordered CORE on a Sunday and got the package on Wednesday. CORE was packed well in bubble wrap. Thundr put tape everywhere; on the nozzle, around the neck of the bottle… there was no leakage.

Dosage:
The maker recommends 2 sprays so I tested it at 2 sprays.

What is in it?
The ingredient list is not available at this time but I know what the driver of this formula is. I have to say it is a good choice but it limits the uses for this mix.

Self-effects:
CORE makes me feel a little anxious. CORE seems to be chock full of mones. To be truthful I haven’t worn this large a dosage of mones in a long time. There must be somewhere around 75 mcg’s (Just my guess) of mones per spray.

Observations:
While wearing CORE I observed a few things. CORE piques the interest of 18-24 year old women. CORE is primarily a social. CORE is an alpha product but without the intimidation. Older women show little or no interest.

Scent package:
I ordered CORE in the Fury scent. I think I read that the scent package is made with Iso E Super which sticks to the skin. The profile for the molecule Iso E Super is Woody, Floral and Ambergris. This was a very good choice as it seems to cover the mones. It probably helps with diffusion also.

Conclusion:
CORE is not for the introvert who wants women to come to him. It’s definitely for the extrovert. CORE has no pull, no noose and no hook. You have to do most of the work. It doesn’t create chemical memories the way A314 does. There is no imprint effect to keep women coming back or missing you. Once you are out of range they forget about you. With CORE you have to do the chasing but they don’t run away. CORE makes women feel comfortable around you. It has a non-intimidating alpha effect on men. The good thing about CORE is that is a nice social. Another good thing about CORE is that the scent package has great longevity. CORE is a foot in the door but you still have to talk your way in. This is a nice social if you want to go out and meet women however, it’s definitely for the extrovert.
10-11-2013 11:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by thundr, whatupbrah, Pheroman, ZB pmones, as33156, Mars82, seeusmile, NikkiReloaded, MrNoGame

alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1208 thanks in 629 posts

RE: Paradox's review of CORE
10-11-2013 11:45 AM

Hey paradox. I think I will be posting my reviews of core innthisnthread as it seems to get right to the point and isn't bloated with "just ordered core"
And "just got my core today" posts.

All of the things you describe about core seem to be in point.

Here's what I noticed so far: I have worn it out maybe three or four times. You are right when you say there is zero pull so you either have to bring your a game or possibly add something with pull. Maybe even just the right cover can do the trick. My joop should be here today so I might do the bulk of my testing with joop
Cover or maybe even impi although I hate to skew my testing.

This past week has been an emotional nightmare for me with regards to my recent divorce so the week of testing yielded little results due to my game being shit. I can tell you that the first night I wore it I had a great time and it was fun and playful and light hearted.

I don't find that the scent last long at all but I can detect the socials in the mix.

These the very preliminary findings after only a few apps so I will stop here. Looking forward to more testing and particularly your views on what you're seeing.

Av

If she bites you did it right.
10-11-2013 11:45 AM
Thanks given by thundr, as33156, Mars82, Pheroman
ZB pmones
Sniffing out new scents

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1136
Thanks received:
435 thanks in 187 posts

10-12-2013 7:53 AM

Very nice straight to the point review Paradox.

I thought I was a shitty mones tester with the lack of success with most mones but your conclusions pretty much jive with my testing results too. I will now upgrade myself to a white belt mones user Rofl

What do you think is a good match for Core to increase attraction? Cheers

*** Always ask for more ***
10-12-2013 7:53 AM
Thanks given by thundr
alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1208 thanks in 629 posts

10-12-2013 10:56 AM

I hope paradox that you don't mind me sharing this review thread. I don't want to start another one an the others a fluffed up.

I wore three sprays of core last night with joop cover and two drops unscented domination. I feel for me that this is appropriate due to m age and the fact that core is not
An alpha product. So not a pure test but a test nonetheless. The reason I used joop cover is for reach and attraction plus joop is seemingly greeted toward younger girls and that is my target group. 25-35.

So I went to a nice relaxing gathering with good people and good food. One girl S has recently seemed to take a liking to me always big hugs and kisses and least smiling and happy to see me. She showed up and no matter where I stood she was right next to me. Very sweet and gives me nice looks. Turns out she is twenty but acts 25 or so. She will be at the party tonight where I am playing with the band so that's nice.

Girl two Ill call her A did ll the cooking and seems like a real nurturer ha sheen to all my shows and shows signs of attraction. She is Brazilian and quite attractive on many levels. My game was in low and I wasn't very aggressive being that I wasn't in a be or club but I made a few inroads and need to work in this one a little more.

Being divorced recently has made me. Little more introspective and my game got taken down a Couple notches but at the very least I remain alpha and calm and unflappable.

After the party I hit the local joint and run into a beautiful redhead that I have gorten to know pretty well over the last few months. This guy I know has been trying to work in her for like a week now and is obviously taking a weird path to her panties. Buying her drinks... Dull convo about dull topics. So I walked over and said hey ate you trying to steal my woman and gave her a big smooch. She immediately shifted her body away from him and towed me And she stayed tht way for a while. I then left him to his "date"

Conclusion: core seems to have a comfortable safe vibe. Like thundr said you can openost women without fear of rejection and without shit tests from males.

Agin this is only one of very few test runs I have done so take it with a grain of salt untille more testing is done.

And also realize that my game is on medium at best so hopefully this blend will shine when I can bring it hard to the females. Maybe tonight will be that night.

10-12-2013 10:56 AM
Thanks given by as33156, thundr, ZB pmones, MMM, Mars82, doctordonald, Pheroman
Paradox

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2101 thanks in 796 posts

10-12-2013 12:23 PM

(10-12-2013 7:53 AM)ZB pmones Wrote:  Very nice straight to the point review Paradox.

I thought I was a shitty mones tester with the lack of success with most mones but your conclusions pretty much jive with my testing results too. I will now upgrade myself to a white belt mones user Rofl

What do you think is a good match for Core to increase attraction? Cheers

Yes ZB pmones, this is pretty much it for CORE. I put my stamp on your upgrade to a white belt pheromone user.

I'm pretty sure I know what will help it but I'll probably share that with thndr first. I'm testing CORE with some added ingredients tonight.
10-12-2013 12:23 PM
Thanks given by eyeofra, thundr, MMM

Paradox

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2101 thanks in 796 posts

10-12-2013 12:38 PM

(10-12-2013 10:56 AM)alphavitea Wrote:  I hope paradox that you don't mind me sharing this review thread. I don't want to start another one an the others a fluffed up.

Yes, I do mind. Are you going to add your journal entries to my journal also? Go make your own thread.

(10-12-2013 10:56 AM)alphavitea Wrote:  I wore three sprays of core last night with joop cover and two drops unscented domination.

How are you reviewing CORE when the first thing you do is to add two drops unscented domination to CORE? Get outta here! Shoo! Go away!
10-12-2013 12:38 PM
Thanks given by MMM
alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1208 thanks in 629 posts

10-12-2013 12:51 PM

Most of time when people start a review thread it is ok to tag along as to not have fifty of the same thread.

Second I added none on thunders advice to add sexuality to it

Third I ain't some fucking punk that you "shoo" away like some bitch especially after I asked nicely. So for real take your attitude and disrespectful comments and stick em up your ass. I am one of the most respectful people in this forum and don't appreciate you snarky fucking bullshit.

Av

10-12-2013 12:51 PM
Thanks given by MMM, Ekscentra, doctordonald, velinxs
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1810
Thanks received:
4709 thanks in 1950 posts

10-12-2013 1:46 PM

OK guys, enough of the snide remarks and posturing! It's disrespectful to thundr and other members following the thread.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
10-12-2013 1:46 PM
Thanks given by MMM, whatupbrah
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4051
Thanks received:
2132 thanks in 1043 posts

10-12-2013 2:32 PM

alphavitea Wrote: I hope paradox that you don't mind me sharing this review thread. I don't want to start another one an the others a fluffed up.

Yes, I do mind. Are you going to add your journal entries to my journal also? Go make your own thread.

(Today 12:56 PM)alphavitea Wrote: I wore three sprays of core last night with joop cover and two drops unscented domination.

How are you reviewing CORE when the first thing you do is to add two drops unscented domination to CORE? Get outta here! Shoo! Go away!

(10-12-2013 12:51 PM)alphavitea Wrote:  Most of time when people start a review thread it is ok to tag along as to not have fifty of the same thread.

Second I added none on thunders advice to add sexuality to it

Third I ain't some fucking punk that you "shoo" away like some bitch especially after I asked nicely. So for real take your attitude and disrespectful comments and stick em up your ass. I am one of the most respectful people in this forum and don't appreciate you snarky fucking bullshit.

Av

I'm sorry, but I just had to log back on to let you TWO know you just made me tinkle my pants from the laughter!!!! MusicDrinksMusic Thanks
10-12-2013 2:32 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Core Review ryusei 53 15,603 05-22-2017 3:20 AM
Last Post: Pheroman
  Paradox's review of M3X Paradox 14 3,893 02-19-2016 8:38 AM
Last Post: Paradox
  Core College Review GettingStarted 6 2,497 08-03-2014 1:25 AM
Last Post: fero-man
  Core and Imprint Review KIMBA 112 33,460 07-31-2014 9:20 AM