Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Paradox's review of Classic Man
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Paradox's review of Classic Man
03-03-2017 11:03 AM

The story:

I purchased Classic Man (CM) from Amazon for $35 ($34.95) w/free shipping. The Pureguilt website has Classic Man for $40 ($39.95) + $8 ($7.95) shipping which would have cost me $48. So, I saved $13 by buying Classic Man on Amazon rather than on the Pureguilt website.

Packaging:

The product had a lot of leakage. The bottle came in round black labeled cardboard packaging with the Pureguilt logo. When I opened the package the bottle was wet. It was also not full. It looked like about 7 or 8 ml leaked out. I removed the plastic wrapping around the sprayer cap and the screwtop baffled as to why this product was leaking. I went to spray into the air until the sprayer was primed. For some reason the sprayer was already full of product.

No samples were included in the package.

Testing parameters:

I tested Classic Man first for my sweet spot. I tested Classic Man at 2 sprays a day for about 3 weeks straight.

I have several test subjects who are sensitive to pheromones. I get feedback from their body language. I also open them regularly with short conversations which I gauge. I also tested Classic Man with new targets to get a baseline of reactions. Targets vary in age, race and gender.

Dosage:

I found the optimal dosage for me to be 2 sprays. 3 sprays seemed to be too much. 4 sprays was way too much.

The scent:

Classic Man has a distinct lemon scent to it. It smells like lemon oil (lemon pledge?). I'm not sure that the cover scent fully covers the smell of the pheromones. I’m not a big scent person but it feels like minimal effort went into scent crafting for Classic Man

Duration:

The duration for Classic Man is about 3-4 hours. Classic Man goes on very oily. I think that the formulators of Classic Man may have tried to use oil (DPG) to extend the life of the product. It goes on oily and has a long dry down time.

Self-effects:

I don’t get any self-effects from Classic Man.

Daytime use:

I tested Classic Man in the daytime during my usual daytime activities, in stores and in various indoor environments.

Classic Man does not have any pull. I don’t get looks, head turns or Deer in the headlights

Nothing really jumped out at me telling me that this product was doing something.

I engaged in conversation with several targets and I got nothing.

Nighttime use:

I really didn't test this at night.

Thoughts on the formula:

The listed ingredients for Classic Man are: Alpha Androsterone, Beta Androsterone, Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA-S), Dipropylene Glycol and Isopropyl Myristate.

The label lists Dehydroepiandrosterone which is DHEA but next to Dehydroepiandrosterone on the label is DHEA-S. DHEA-S is Dehydroepiandrosterone Sulfate.

Six years ago Dbot said this on Pherotalk about Beta Androsterone "The beta isomer I find to be quite softening in its effect. It is very charismatic but can also be status-reducing."

I think Beta Androsterone is even worse than that. I believe that it ruins male formulas. I think it exudes a feminine aura rather than a masculine one.

In any case this is a simple formula that simply does not seem to work.

Conclusion:

Sorry to say Classic man is one of the worst formulas that I've tested in the last seven years. It leaked in transit, it does not smell appealing, the pricing was off, the website makes many claims and it just did not perform for me....at all.

The website ad copy reads like a skin magazine pheromone ad from the 1980's. It includes a WARNING that women may follow you around.

Below is the Pheroguilt website ad copy (.

"Sick and tired of trying to come up with clever things to say to the woman you’re eyeing on the other side of the room? Forget that!

►Would you like to know how it feels to be grabbed by amazing, beautiful women everywhere you go?
►Would you like to be the only dude in the club that is constantly starred at by all the hottest women?
►Would you like to be the type of guy that doesn’t have to say a word while women work their asses off to get in his pants?
Well now you can!

How does it Work?

With the Classic Man Eau de Pheromone, one little spray and you’ll be oozing with sex appeal while becoming highly charismatic making everyone want to talk to you.

You see, this little bad boy contains a successful combination of Alpha and Beta Androsterone and Dehydroepiandrosterone, which are guaranteed to attract women, make you seem more outgoing, and makes other feel comfortable in your presence.

This little guy gives the impression to others that you are very charismatic even if you really aren’t. A man wearing Classic Man tends to:
• Instantly make people feel comfortable in his presence without even saying a word
• Allow people to feel like they’ve known you forever
• Seem very high-valued, socially outgoing, comfortable, confident, and above all sexually engaging that makes women HIGHLY attracted
• People will feel obligated to know more about you because you seem very approachable and interesting

You won’t believe your eyes!

When you first notice the results of this little pheromone you’re going to be scratching your head wondering what the hell is happening!

You see, most men aren’t used to this type of attention and when you see it for the first time you’re not even going to know what is going on.

You’re going to wonder:
• Why are women constantly running their hands across my stomach, back, and shoulders when walking past me?
• Why won’t women stop staring at me?
• Why do women keep standing next to me everywhere I go?
• Why are women making up lies about knowing me or recognizing me when I’ve never seen them before?

It’s quite amusing to see the creativity women have when it comes to approaching men with their own bogus pick-up links and ice breakers.

WARNING: Before purchasing our Classic Man Eau de Pheromone you should be aware that we are not responsible in the event women aimlessly follow you around like little puppy dogs, become overly angry and territorial due to the overwhelming attention you receive, or make up bogus stories to get in your pants. You’ve been warned!
"

Grammar and spelling errors were made in this post for your entertainment

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
03-03-2017 11:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Rep Post

RE: Paradox's review of Classic Man
03-03-2017 11:38 AM

Thanks to Paradox for such a organized and detailed review!Buba

From an outside perspective, everything about this mix/vendor screams "as seen on TV", so the fact that this is one of the only negative reviews so far, should really make members think twice about how much stock to put in product reviews.

Not saying it doesn't work, but when vendors have to use click-bate/buzz words to market a product.........it calls into question the legitimacy of that product......as it should.Dodgy

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
03-03-2017 11:38 AM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

03-03-2017 12:20 PM

(03-03-2017 11:38 AM)theLaw Wrote:  Thanks to Paradox for such a organized and detailed review!Buba

From an outside perspective, everything about this mix/vendor screams "as seen on TV", so the fact that this is one of the only negative reviews so far, should really make members think twice about how much stock to put in product reviews.

Not saying it doesn't work, but when vendors have to use click-bate/buzz words to market a product.........it calls into question the legitimacy of that product......as it should.Dodgy

I'm surprised that you feel that way after this one negative review. Again, I understand that we all have people that we trust more than others, but I thought you would give a product more of a chance.

I'll say this again, I'm not a fan of Xist, but other people have found success with it. If I were John, maybe a blind test would have been better. Paradox has expressed his dislike about some of the ingredients he deemed beta in the past (beta Androsterone). So could he have been impartial given his past statements about certain ingredients? I'm not so sure. If he says a product is great given the fact of what he has said about beta Androsterone, would there be a conflict.

Are there harder hitting products...Yes....AV is harder hitting, but in my opinion the hits I started to see consistently did not feel natural. But it does work, you just have to ready for how it works.

Everyone has an opinion, but please don't imply something is dodgy after one bad review.
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2017 12:25 PM by DarkLord1.)
03-03-2017 12:20 PM
toutsif
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-03-2017 12:39 PM

Sorry mate but i disagree with you. First of all the classic man works and works very good, at least for me and some other members. Second, did you smell lemon scent from CM? This is almost a comical statement for me, not even close to lemon scent. It smells like an old style after shave, identical with the gilette gel shaving foam, very unique. Third, you believe that it doesnt cover the mone scent... the CM scent is so heavy and awesome that my clothes still smell after 1 week, and i never smell any mones from it. And you test the classic man for three weeks? So did you get the product at your own hand and start test it everyday, even before the other testers here? If you want to prove your old statement that everything with beta androsterone is useless, is your right. But this joke is not a review, and a lot of the guys that had test this product, i believe they will agree with me. I dont have nothing to do with this company and i will never hype a product because someone gave it to me to test it for free. But there isnt any truth to your review, except the leaking thing. Sorry

Arsenal:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Overdose,SXD-9, Bad Wolf
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, Corporativo, Certo, L2K v1
True Pheromones: TrueLove, TrueAlpha
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
Androtics Direct: A314, TUTH, AMMO, IS
PheromoneXS: Cohesion-XS, Evolve-XS, Xist, Desire Me Oil, Taboo
Pheromone Treasures : Swoon
Apex: Core, Cv3, M3X
Love Potion : Alaric / Wanted Man
Pureguilt : Classic Man, Secret Weapon
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2017 12:48 PM by toutsif.)
03-03-2017 12:39 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

03-03-2017 12:50 PM

(03-03-2017 12:20 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I'm surprised that you feel that way after this one negative review. Again, I understand that we all have people that we trust more than others, but I thought you would give a product more of a chance.

I'll say this again, I'm not a fan of Xist, but other people have found success with it. If I were John, maybe a blind test would have been better. Paradox has expressed his dislike about some of the products he deemed beta in the past. So could he have been impartial given his past statements about certain ingredients? I'm not so sure.

Everyone has an opinion, but please don't imply something is dodgy after one bad review.

Darklord,

I don't consider the product ingredients until after I've tried the product for myself. If I try a product that is not working the first thing that I want to know is why.

I ask myself "Why is the product not working?" From there I examine my own actions first. I make sure I am using the right dose, that I am washing off previous applications, that I am engaging people in conversation, that I am making good observations, that I am doing all I can as a user.

After checking myself then I check the product. Is the scent a turnoff? Is the cover scent covering the mones? What exactly is in the product? I question the amount of Androstenone first. Too much Androstenone makes younger women quiet. It also affects inexperienced women.

I've recently found that many products are using hormones produced in the female body to "soften" and buffer the Androstenone. However, it is my opinion that these ingredients ruin the masculine status of pheromone products.

I am not a formulator or a pheromone expert. So, like everyone else I just try it out to see what happens.

I gave Classic Man a good and true run. Classic Man came stumbling out of the gate with the price disparity and the leaking bottle. It continued to stumble in the area of performance.

The ad copy on their website is totally not my experience with the product. This is not unusual in our world. In fact, for the lower end companies heavy marketing is the norm.

I urge everyone to try this product for yourself. However know this, I have an "I told you so" in my back pocket that I will whip out from time to time.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
03-03-2017 12:50 PM

Spider-mone

Rep Post

03-03-2017 12:55 PM

if classic man did nothing for you then how did you come to the conclusion that 2 sprays is your optimal dosage?

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
03-03-2017 12:55 PM
toutsif
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-03-2017 12:58 PM

(03-03-2017 12:55 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  if classic man did nothing for you then how did you come to the conclusion that 2 sprays is your optimal dosage?

And the duration of classic man is 3-4 hours...

Arsenal:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Overdose,SXD-9, Bad Wolf
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, Corporativo, Certo, L2K v1
True Pheromones: TrueLove, TrueAlpha
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
Androtics Direct: A314, TUTH, AMMO, IS
PheromoneXS: Cohesion-XS, Evolve-XS, Xist, Desire Me Oil, Taboo
Pheromone Treasures : Swoon
Apex: Core, Cv3, M3X
Love Potion : Alaric / Wanted Man
Pureguilt : Classic Man, Secret Weapon
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2017 12:59 PM by toutsif.)
03-03-2017 12:58 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

03-03-2017 1:01 PM

(03-03-2017 12:20 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I'm surprised that you feel that way after this one negative review. Again, I understand that we all have people that we trust more than others, but I thought you would give a product more of a chance.

I'll say this again, I'm not a fan of Xist, but other people have found success with it. If I were John, maybe a blind test would have been better. Paradox has expressed his dislike about some of the ingredients he deemed beta in the past (beta Androsterone). So could he have been impartial given his past statements about certain ingredients? I'm not so sure. If he says a product is great given the fact of what he has said about beta Androsterone, would there be a conflict.

Are there harder hitting products...Yes....AV is harder hitting, but in my opinion the hits I started to see consistently did not feel natural. But it does work, you just have to ready for how it works.

First off, don't misrepresent my posts. If you need to read them twice to get all the details and nuance, then do so.

I was clearly saying that if you need to overtly pitch a product, then it's perfectly reasonable to question the quality of said product......not that their products are sub-par. Again, we do this with "miracle" cleaners sold on infomercials, so it's fine to apply that same level of scrutiny to a vendor's products.

Every aspect of PG's products appear generic; so as long as we live in a world with access to mixes from LAL. PXS, Apex, etc, then we have every right to demand high quality mixes.

It's also not just a question of quality, but how their mixes stack up against other vendors. Time and time again, we see that this industry has no room for fat or redundancy; just read reviews of products from Erox, PureMones, LuvEssentials, etc......all utterly forgettable.

Finally, I've disagreed with Paradox and many other members about particular products in the past, so I'm not holding his word as gospel here. If it's a great mix, then it will all come out in the wash.........no need to sweat the details.Scaut

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
03-03-2017 1:01 PM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

03-03-2017 1:12 PM

I'm sure had this been a good review I would already have 6 thanks and a few more reputation points.

As far as figuring out dosage...at 4 sprays one might get ghosting. At one or two sprays someone might get a slightly different vibe from people than with no sprays.

As far as duration, I can feel when a formula has worn off. All pheromone formulas give me a sort of Christmas tree effect where I feel that it is active. Like a light being turned on. The light dims and then goes away totally.

That's the best way to describe it.

03-03-2017 1:12 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

03-03-2017 1:22 PM

(03-03-2017 1:12 PM)Paradox Wrote:  I'm sure had this been a good review I would already have 6 thanks and a few more reputation points.

As far as figuring out dosage...at 4 sprays one might get ghosting. At one or two sprays someone might get a slightly different vibe from people than with no sprays.

As far as duration, I can feel when a formula has worn off. All pheromone formulas give me a sort of Christmas tree effect where I feel that it is active. Like a light being turned on. The light dims and then goes away totally.

That's the best way to describe it.

how can u get ghosting if classic man does nothing ? how can u get a slightly different vibe from people if classic man does nothing ? if you're getting different vibes then it must be doing something.

u say u got no self effects from classic man but now u talk about having a Xmas tree effect where u feel it's active. isn't that a self effect ? how can u feel it's active if u get no self effects and say it does nothing?

keep in mind my questions are because I was thinking to try this and secret weapon. at first you say it did nothing and now you're talking about different vibes at different dosages. how can that be if it does nothing ?

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
(This post was last modified: 03-03-2017 1:30 PM by Spider-mone.)
03-03-2017 1:22 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Classic Man Testers Reporting Thread mark-in-dallas 25 8,282 03-15-2017 5:12 PM
Last Post: Big John