Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Paradox's review of Classic Man
toutsif
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Paradox's review of Classic Man
03-05-2017 3:57 PM

(03-05-2017 3:42 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  Several senior members have seen the pics.

Where exactly??? And why it is so hard to put the photos here too, for all of us? Is any kind of government secret or something?

Arsenal:
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Aqua Vitae, Wolf, Possess, Primitive, Dirty Primitive, Overdose,SXD-9, Bad Wolf
Alpha Dream: Alfa Maschio, Glace, Corporativo, Certo, L2K v1
True Pheromones: TrueLove, TrueAlpha
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
Androtics Direct: A314, TUTH, AMMO, IS
PheromoneXS: Cohesion-XS, Evolve-XS, Xist, Desire Me Oil, Taboo
Pheromone Treasures : Swoon
Apex: Core, Cv3, M3X
Love Potion : Alaric / Wanted Man
Pureguilt : Classic Man, Secret Weapon
03-05-2017 3:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ekscentra

Rep Post

03-05-2017 4:46 PM

I've seen the proof. There's no doubt that Paradox owns this product.
03-05-2017 4:46 PM
Blacky Chan

Rep Post

03-05-2017 5:07 PM

(03-05-2017 3:57 PM)toutsif Wrote:  Where exactly???
Private members section

(03-05-2017 2:42 PM)toutsif Wrote:  And why it is so hard to put the photos here too, for all of us? Is any kind of government secret or something?

Its not hard ,but Paradox is under no obligation to prove anything to you. You still have not provided any proof that his review wasn't real or fair.
03-05-2017 5:07 PM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

03-05-2017 9:18 PM

Toutsif, it's very odd that this is more about Paradox than it is about accepting the facts that this particular blend doesn't do anything for him. For him. His life. You can live yours.

Don't be a member hater and just move off the thread. Be constructive. Enjoy your free mones til they last.

You aren't getting a cookie in any case...... From PureGuilt or the section of the community that likes this kind of pointless arguing. I know all about this. Paradox and I had issues with my reporting a while back. We worked out our differences and got to know each other since then. I consider him a PT friend as I do most members.

I like 'Classic Man'. Paradox, probably doesn't. We are both right about WHAT WE WANT from our viewpoint considering our individual lives. He has particular use cases for his mones..... as do I. His report is helpful to the community. I appreciate this even if we don't have the same experiences. He likes Xist. I hate it. Paradox likes NA. I'm scared to make that investment on that price..lol. crazy I know. I should try it.

There are many folks that share many things in common with his use case and many more with his beliefs. This has value. The kind of back and forth you are doing won't provide you any value. Why put your efforts into this?

You like Classic Man. Great. At least you live in Greece and can use it on hot chics there. I certainly don't have any hot babes from Greece around me...... sadness. :-(

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
03-05-2017 9:18 PM
Big John
Vendor

03-06-2017 9:53 AM

1) apologies for the leaking issue, we are working on that. Paradox can request a refund with Amazon for the leaky top. Everything is 100% guaranteed.
2) we can have prices set differently across marketplaces, but to make it easier for all, we have lowered the prices on our website to match the prices on amazon. Just keep in mind, a shipping fee does apply for orders below $99.
3) everyone is entitled to their openion on the performance of the pheromone spray. It may work for some and not for others

03-06-2017 9:53 AM

Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

03-06-2017 11:43 AM

(03-06-2017 9:53 AM)Big John Wrote:  1) apologies for the leaking issue, we are working on that. Paradox can request a refund with Amazon for the leaky top. Everything is 100% guaranteed.
2) we can have prices set differently across marketplaces, but to make it easier for all, we have lowered the prices on our website to match the prices on amazon. Just keep in mind, a shipping fee does apply for orders below $99.
3) everyone is entitled to their openion on the performance of the pheromone spray. It may work for some and not for others

Thanks for addressing the leakage issue and the pricing disparity.

I do enjoy testing products. I like all of the Vendors here. Some of the products though need serious reworking.

Liquid Alchemy Labs for example has a product called SDX-9 which in my opinion does not live up to it's hype...at all. However, Liquid Alchemy Labs also produces one of the best Alpha products on the market today. I love Nude Alpha and I have it on my top 5 pheromone list.

It's not your company. It's the quality of the products. I see that you are using Estratriene in "Secret Weapon". Please examine posts #473 and #477 in my Journal (https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Paradox-s-...id198419). Actually people who have read the entire journal always come away from it with a better understanding of things.

I have been testing pheromone putatives and formulas for seven years now.

I hope you enjoy your stay here. There are many great guys on this forum.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
03-06-2017 11:43 AM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

03-06-2017 11:52 AM

SXD-9.... just busting your onions lol.

########################################​#########

Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.
--Abraham Lincoln
03-06-2017 11:52 AM
Big John
Vendor

03-06-2017 12:51 PM

(03-06-2017 11:43 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Thanks for addressing the leakage issue and the pricing disparity.

I do enjoy testing products. I like all of the Vendors here. Some of the products though need serious reworking.

Liquid Alchemy Labs for example has a product called SDX-9 which in my opinion does not live up to it's hype...at all. However, Liquid Alchemy Labs also produces one of the best Alpha products on the market today. I love Nude Alpha and I have it on my top 5 pheromone list.

It's not your company. It's the quality of the products. I see that you are using Estratriene in "Secret Weapon". Please examine posts #473 and #477 in my Journal (https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Paradox-s-...id198419). Actually people who have read the entire journal always come away from it with a better understanding of things.

I have been testing pheromone putatives and formulas for seven years now.

I hope you enjoy your stay here. There are many great guys on this forum.
I see what you mean in post #477 about being caught in the friend zone and perceived as safe/a fellow woman. That makes sense and can be very frustrating.

03-06-2017 12:51 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Classic Man Testers Reporting Thread mark-in-dallas 25 8,340 03-15-2017 5:12 PM
Last Post: Big John