Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

P75 in stock...$1000 per 5mL...
Old Dog
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

RE: P75 in stock...$1000 per 5mL...
06-16-2011 12:47 PM

(06-16-2011 9:49 AM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Two posts up is the answer ..hehehehe ... P86 is Androstenetrione --- or if it´s not Trione .. our alternative is way better !!

Just go over at AD and offer the things you want to sell in the Lounge .. there´s an trading thread

why not using the P75 ?
that´s one of the good molecules !

Pago

P Saw that after I posted. Whoopsie!! Thank you for the info. Smile

I tried P75 but didn't have much use for it, if I recall right. If my memory is correct, I was trying to use very very low doseages, but it just didn't work with my vibe. Again, if I am remembering the correct molecule....

Thanks again!
06-16-2011 12:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

preck
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 173
Thanks received:
327 thanks in 158 posts

06-16-2011 4:43 PM

(06-16-2011 8:52 AM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  Que surpresa ... olhe ..sou abrasileirado !
tu gostas de Pagode ?

Pagoo

I knew, i heard the word Pagode before lol pero a mi me gusta mas el Samba y el Créu Big Grin I really love Brazilian and latina (from south america) girls,they are so open minded and beautifull,i really think if i lived in South America i wouldnt need the help of the pheromones Dirol
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2011 4:43 PM by preck.)
06-16-2011 4:43 PM
dbot
Street Psychologist

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1950
Thanks received:
1917 thanks in 810 posts

06-16-2011 11:23 PM

Omg I lived in Miami for a few years and you're nor kidding about South American girls. They believe in acting like women down there. Love it.
06-16-2011 11:23 PM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 765
Thanks received:
1916 thanks in 919 posts

06-16-2011 11:51 PM

Yeah, South American women aren't bashful about telling you what they want or how they feel, or showing it. Big Grin

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
06-16-2011 11:51 PM
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 70
Thanks received:
326 thanks in 145 posts

09-08-2011 6:54 PM

[quote='Pagodeiro' pid='19380' dateline='1308188381']
Maybe they do not get really much of those molecules and a custom - synthesis takes longer as they want ...
If the price would be the reason they would not sell them anyway ...
Maybe they just want to try their forum member harder to become a reporting user ?
Maybe they are just trying to figure out how customers will react ..
I can´t say for sure
Pago

I wondered about the $999.99 for a bottle. They must have a reason.

My guesses were:
1- Reporting user status - quality reporting every day for 2 years. Good Grief, there must be at least 5 Reporting Users. Not many more if you get your status pulled for not reporting every day. And it needs to be quality, not the single line LOL replies.

If you go for that type of status, you must be pretty tight on the AD forum site, and with all your time on the AD site, you will probably not be posting as much on other forums (like pherotruth, or love-scent, etc...) and your time spent is $$$ and resources used to improve their forum as a product, which it is. AD's forum "IS A PRODUCT IN ITSELF". If you look at how many posts are on the AD forum you respect it as a resource, and pulling in "NEW REPORTING USERS" means that they drive up the value of their forum for existing and new customers.

Every "QUALITY POST" drives up the value of a forum.
If AD had no quality posts on its forum, it would be just the few paid AD employees responding to posts, and making it look like there isn't enough of an experienced user base. If they can get the user base to answer all the NOOB questions and give great input, the look like a stronger company, by word of mouth, but indirect word of mouth, because you are reading a post on a forum that may not be directly to you.

2- why the price? Nobody buys for $999.99 ever. It just sits there as a reward for posting lots, until they get enough back in stock to cover the mixes, the Pxx's and the Instant Commercial line.

And if someone did pay the $$$$ then I'm sure AD would take the money, why not, it's free money.

3- The research. I've thought about this one long and hard. Why does the research matter? Many chemicals have restrictions. Some of these restrictions are waived in areas of research. Also with areas of liability, you waive certain rights and claim certain responsibilities when acting in a research capacity. Both of these can work to AD and other companies advantage by claiming the "SHELTER OF RESEARCH". If they do research, and they surely do research of some kind, they must at least keep up the appearance of research to justify selling these molecules under the less restrictive rules that form the "SHELTER OF RESEARCH".

There is the blind testing aspect of the putatives, and all the other formulations, that is research oriented. I thoroughly understand the reasons for the blindness. But curiosity killed the cat(we hate being left in the dark by AD), and PHEROTRUTH lets cats out of the bag, blindly testing, then REVEALING the info afterwards.

4- Hidden reasons.

4a- We are talking about psycho-active molecules. It is reasonable that AD would pull some molecules that could become dangerous in certain doses, or in combinations, or that are found to have no other pheromone type effects beyond the placebo effect.

4b- Also undoing redundancy, to redundantly test a single molecule under 2 or more different names to reduce the bias of foreknowledge gleaned from the forum and allow fresh insights into a molecule, allowing reports to be unbiased by a molecules history by reintroducing it as a different Pxxx. Then later remove one of the duplicated Pxxx's.

4c- Money reasons, sometimes people have misunderstandings, and piss off other companies, and can't get another order processed until they pay all the money owed the other company. So they decide to never do business with them again, and not pay off the $100k owed. (This is merely speculative about AD, it has happened at all the companies I've worked for though, in larger and smaller amounts.)

4d- Executive decisions. Saying that Pxxa and Pxxb are so close in effects that it is financially unable to keep supplying both Pxxx's. (But only if it costs over $30/mg or $30,000/g. [1mg->5mcg/spray in a 30mL bottle.] This is absurd, as keeping $1000 of each molecule in powder form could not be considered an unbearable business expense.) I don't see the space on a shelf to hold a 1gram or 100gram bottle being a space taker either.

4e- They lost it. They either lost the chemicals identity, or never had it. Or they lost the know how to synthesize it, or the access to facilities to synthesize it. OR they lost "THE RIGHT" to synthesize it. If they are bound by IP Laws (Intelectual Property) or patents/trademarks to pay royalties when using a molecule or using a molecule in a certain way. That could create the burden of added expense. Or if they signed away their rights to certain mixes and formula trade secrets by selling them, or the right to use certain chemicals by signing agreements with suppliers for discounted prices of molecules or synthesis costs to not bypass them and use other suppliers. You can lose rights just by signing them away. Or someone else patenting something and then coming up to you and saying "HEY! You are infringing on my patent, cease and desist and/or pay me my royalties!"

ALL OF THIS IS SPECULATIVE, AND NONE OF THIS IS BASED ON REAL KNOWLEDGE OF ANDROTICS DIRECT OR ITS BUSINESS PARTNERS.

I use tons of AD stuff, I like most of it, love some of it, and wish I had REPORTING USER status. Don't think for a moment that I don't appreciate the work of AD, and Pherotruth, and each and every pheromone advancing tip I get from the companies and users out there. Even if hype and propaganda slip in sometimes, there may be some greater good we can glean from it.

I run on and on and on. Had a blow up today using Turn Up The Heat and TAC. Tried them after reading some posts. Sucked. Sometimes if the mood ain't right, the Mrs. just ain't gonna go for anything.

my 2 cents was spent a long time ago, so i'm out.

dexter
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,IS​A,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,​MX297,391-5UF
LS-LIQTRUST,NOL,NONE,RONE,A1,PERCEPTION,AE,​SOE
P7-ATJ,FTL,DG!,MAP,GG,PURSUIT,SB,TJ
TP-TLOVE,EST,MEO-EST,TJERK,TALPHA,A1,JERK,ATRIONE,COPS
HM-D3,DHEA,PEA,ETRIONE,NENO,MEL
09-08-2011 6:54 PM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile, NewAlpha, dbot, Pagodeiro, Rattlesnake, idontknow, Deja Vu, Mustang, JohnnyHard, Gslinger

dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks received:
326 thanks in 145 posts

09-15-2011 2:21 PM

[/color]4- Hidden reasons.

4c- Money reasons, sometimes people have misunderstandings, and piss off other companies, and can't get another order processed until they pay all the money owed the other company. So they decide to never do business with them again, and not pay off the $100k owed. (This is merely speculative about AD, it has happened at all the companies I've worked for though, in larger and smaller amounts.)

4d- Executive decisions. Saying that Pxxa and Pxxb are so close in effects that it is financially unable to keep supplying both Pxxx's. (But only if it costs over $30/mg or $30,000/g. [1mg->5mcg/spray in a 30mL bottle.] This is absurd, as keeping $1000 of each molecule in powder form could not be considered an unbearable business expense.) I don't see the space on a shelf to hold a 1gram or 100gram bottle being a space taker either.

4e- They lost it. They either lost the chemicals identity, or never had it. Or they lost the know how to synthesize it, or the access to facilities to synthesize it. OR they lost "THE RIGHT" to synthesize it. If they are bound by IP Laws (Intelectual Property) or patents/trademarks to pay royalties when using a molecule or using a molecule in a certain way. That could create the burden of added expense. Or if they signed away their rights to certain mixes and formula trade secrets by selling them, or the right to use certain chemicals by signing agreements with suppliers for discounted prices of molecules or synthesis costs to not bypass them and use other suppliers. You can lose rights just by signing them away. Or someone else patenting something and then coming up to you and saying "HEY! You are infringing on my patent, cease and desist and/or pay me my royalties!"

I have gleaned some more from the AD forum that plays a little into the "4a-e" above.

Jasmine's post shows some items of interest from Jasmine on 2010 May 13.

"Sorry, guys, OBVIOUSLY we want to keep a lot of product in stock. It's in your best interest, as well as ours, but there have been a LOT of problems...

we actually had terminally severe problems with our banks for the first time. We lost 2 credit lines -- our corporate, multi-user credit card from Bank of America (ask Steve where his went) and large line of credit that helped with growth, as well providing a buffer for operation costs....They were terminated in one fell swoop, even though we were never late. In fact, as a matter of internal financial discipline, we had a policy of paying the day was received, not the day the bill was due...

...been working with a major Danish bank to establish a new credit line that should help us to bypass some of the financial system corruption happening domestically. If we get this credit line, we should be able to restock almost everything, and even expand.

Second problem. The small, boutique chemists we like to use here in the US have experienced both lower volume from other clients as well as higher "base material" costs. They've had to go into survival mode themselves to stay afloat, and have completely lost whatever economy of scale they previously had.

That has translated into buying materials at up to 4X our previous cost -- very difficult for an operation like ours which does it's best not to buy the much lower quality stuff from China. Many times what you get from us *is* THE "chemical standard", the VERY best. The same exact chemical you'd see used in an official academic study, and not a much cheaper synthesis made for thrifty drugstore products.

There's nothing we can really do to fix this, except perhaps buy a synthesis lab and bring that function "in house".

Ultimately, commercializing some of our tech is the real thing that will keep us afloat, especially since our costs have gone up much faster than we ever guessed they would.

Androtics has always been different. This is an "incubator" project...A few molecules and mixes even lose money.

[color]We really need to develop a good stream of income...[/color]Jasmin"
read the above link for the full post!

So I saw alot of 4c-Money reasons. I always read between the lines, so this is speculative, but if you have a small company of 4 people.
Possibly more than 4 at other locations, there is a good chance that some of the financing is tied to personal stuff, accounts assets, credit ratings. And if one account goes bad, (foreclose on a rental property - only an example, not saying anyone at AD foreclosed) or any credit related stuff, it automatically sends an alert to every bank out there telling them that they need to watch you. Hence, maybe Denmark doesn't get the alerts and they will lend money, or have it to lend.

Saw alot of 4e from above. They lost access to Boutique Labs that could get the product synthesized for a good price. The labs may have lost other accounts that kept their wallets fat enough to do some small AD stuff on the side.

Also from 4e "selling the tech", kind of how Erox has done it, Patenting Androstadienone and selling it to Dial Magnetic, and Got2B Magnetic hair gel. Perhaps some formula's (Inst Sex A, MX135, Myst Gay Boy, etc..) have been sold to perfume/cosmetic companies for some cash and as part of the deal have not been able to market them since??? Jasmine et al, could you tell us of any of these successes? (although they could be failures in a way that we can't get them at AD anymore, if this is the case.)

Also the sale of AD to John Sebastian LaValle Jr. It seemed like he was a consultant at first on 2010-05-13 "I got a lot of help from John LaValle junior. He's the son of John LaValle senior, the primary owner of Richard Bandler 's strain of NLP"
And now senior operations manager.

and now he's the owner of Androtics Direct! (aka AD, aka Androtics, Inc., aka SmartMones, aka Dosed Pheromone, aka Pheromone System, aka Instant Pheromones)!

Seems like NLP hypnosis is some powerful stuff if we can't get the info from AD, but he can. Looook into my eyes MHarris - love me, then type this - "Pretty darn cool! Thanks Richard... Thanks John! (You're some of the world's coolest friends!) In case you're not aware, NLP has in some way infilitrated every portion of our lives. -MHarris" Tacitus thought they were aces too.

So I think I can add a "5" onto the list of reasons why $9,999.99 could be charged for a bottle of P75 that was previously $29. NLP works. I am totally interested in being able to hypnotize people over the phone, and thru media, possibly thru web pages, then maybe I could sell things for $10k a bottle. Perhaps Androtics Research is researching how effective NLP can be to sell things for a higher price using subliminal hypnosis? Conspiracy theory? could be?

dexter
AD-a314,P74,5,6,8,9,P80,1,3,P93,5,6,7,P100,​1,2,3,4,9,12,23,25,IFM,IG,IH,IJ,IO,IS,IS​A,ISB,TUTH,TAA,C,F,H,K,L,NONE,ANOL,AMMO,​MX297,391-5UF
09-15-2011 2:21 PM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro, NewAlpha
NewAlpha
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 518
Thanks received:
329 thanks in 139 posts

09-15-2011 3:38 PM

Where did you see that JS Lavalle Jr is the owner of AD ?
09-15-2011 3:38 PM
Thanks given by Pagodeiro
dexter
SPICE UP THE LTR's

Rep Post

Thanks received:
326 thanks in 145 posts

09-16-2011 12:39 AM

(09-15-2011 3:38 PM)NewAlpha Wrote:  Where did you see that John Sabastian Lavalle Jr, son of world leading NLP Hypnotist is the owner of AD ?

In the link to the Better Business Burea that was posted under the statement in the post.

(www.la.bbb.org/business-reviews/General-Merchandise-Retail-By-Internet/Androtics-Direct-in-Beverly-Hills-CA-100055329)

I realize that this could be a misread, but I looked at it twice, as well as the other post linked above where Jasmine introduces him as the new member of the team, then says he's her boss (she reports to him).

The link was there in the previous post, did AD take it down?

dexter
09-16-2011 12:39 AM
Gslinger
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 79
Thanks received:
182 thanks in 45 posts

09-16-2011 3:37 AM

Nope dude, he's the operations manager. She handed the reins over to him to manage front office ever since there were some incidents and spates that involved her and Mharris' safety. I know these claims are highly debated and I don't wish to debate them. Bill Gates can donate all his money to a 3rd or 4th mistress or claim that Steve Jobs came after him with a bat and bow but as long as he doesn't give me a shitty version of windows, I'm pretty much satisfied, and I'm still free to get a Mac Pro or Iphone from Jobs whenever I want.

AD has an incredible business model in my opinion, NLP or not they know their stuff. Shortages, limited releases and exclusive products are all techniques used by companies to stay ahead of the game and maximise demand. I don't know if shortages are used by AD but their system of keeping consumers in as well as retaining customer loyalty is top notch. A degree of social engineering and programming by companies, manipulating perception, positioning, everything is business. Vitamin water is a case in point of a product presented in a way that's nothing like it is. Research company or not, I want a product that works, and what the heck, some of their stuff is the best stuff I've ever used. If I had the money I'd buy even more products but because I"m limited by capital I was forced to look for alternatives and I actually found some that actually worked. I was initially skeptical and fearful at first but after taking the step, hey I found that there are also other good products out there.

Everyone has brand preferences and all it takes is one or two bad experiences to swear off a brand that might seem perfectly great to others, case in point some of my buddies (at least one) had some run ins with AD, he's sworn off AD. Me I've sworne off the MSI and Acer brands (millions still continue to buy them). A hundred and one friends tell me to stay away from HP or Dell, but I like them. Alienware? Whooboy I wish I had the big bucks to buy that.

Although Lovescent seems to predate AD, AD seems to be the market leader right now due to intelligent strategy and manuevring (those of you who like reading threads to find scoops and juicy bits can also keep in mind that when you read, take note on how people write and angle things, how things are presented, meant to be interpreted and its probable intent. I pretty much enjoyed myself looking at how AD has evolved over the years as a textbook model of selling niche products online) and they have first mover advantage when it comes to rolling out products as well as leading the direction of the phero industry. I liken them to being the Ferrari of pheromones, expensive, but they work. People here are trying to innovate and probably come up with the Lamborghini we will see one day (go read the story of how Lamborgh started). I believe Bugattis, Aston Martins and Rolls Royces are just round the corner.

And to me, True has come pretty close in rolling out a pretty much complete and awesome product (True Love) that seems to be able to hold its own against any other product, being in a class of its own while Alpha Dream's Glace will give any social product out there a good run for its money.

Transparency in itself is a marketing tool, by revealing the contents of their products, the new companies subject themselves to moderate amounts of risks, however AD circumvented this through marketing technique and a fair amount of "opposition disuasion", however consumers might eventually come to a centreline "Do we want to trust whatever they tell us this product does and not know if there's the real deal in it or do we want to find a product that we know what goes inside of it"

The counter argument for that is unless we all have NMR or Mass Spec machines, we'll never know what really goes into these bottles even if companies tell us what is. Not at least until this industry is regulated, and even then what's there to stop errant practices.

Like I said, Pheromones either work or don't work for you. If you like something continue using it, if it sucks don't use it. Bitch complain whatver you want, this is the internet, it is the companies' responsibility to keep us happy so they can get our dollars.

No one stays at the top forever, if they want to, they have to work hard at it, constantly innovate and reinvent themselves, create alliances or cartels, make decisions either to focus on a certain market or expand into new markets or increase product range. McDonalds vs Nokia, Pfizier or and most recently Apple itself. In the internet age, imperfect knowledge can be minimised with proper dilligence, if consumers are stupid enough not to source for the best deals for themselves, they deserve to be ripped off. Case in point, we scour the net for the best deals, discounts on books, we compare prices on MP3s we look at different electronics and compare their specs.

Pherotruth is at the 3rd of google's search engine in most phero searches, topping AD when it even comes to certain names of mones. People will know, people will find out.

I'd pretty much bitch and complain how much Apple sells their products at such a high price and how Jobs has such draconian control on his products, but then again, Apple has such a great marketing campaign, Steve captivates me with his speeches and product launches, I'm a sucker for good marketing, but most of all good products. JS webcasts seem to be an interesting marketing manuevre and detractors, critics or not (the narcissistic criticisms or the calls on bullshit) you can't help but agree that there is an audience and the webcasts do help to move products. I might find that they tend to reward certain users for certain reasons exaggerated except for the fact that they might be responsible for the movement of some product that they report on. Heck to be honest, I think I'm even one of them, so I don't complain, probably just go mega LOL or ROFLMAO at some posts and wonder about the psyche behind their posts.

I call it like I see it, AD might not have their customer's wallet's best interests at heart but so does Louis Vuitton, Porche. But there is quality to the pedigree, I have expressed severe discontent with AD before and they have promptly fixed things for me and found ways to make me happy. They have always kept to their word at least where I'm concerned and delivery is consistent, reliable and swift, even if delivery cost is covered by the high costs. They have kept to their promises and not reneged or implemented sudden changes in pricing policies I am content that their products do work wonders for me, (to be fair except for certain putatives and ammo that doesn't do anything except be good with mx297). I have spent a fair bit of money with them, and I'm pleased that they continue to reward me with good service and product in order to keep me happy (read on how Casinos around the world continually invest in high-rollers and spend ridiculous amounts to make them happy only to recoup them even more ridiculously when they get them to sit intheir casinos).

I'm happy to say that I'm happy spending my money with AD but be sure about it, Alpha Dream and True Pheromones will see a fair bit of my spending there too, I'm still on the fence about HAX. I initially had my qualms about Diane after reading up on her in the AD forums and here but after hearing so many remarks about her genius and from my own buddies, I'm excited and can't wait to try her products

As far as I know myself I'm a bargain hunter, but I believe in fair trades and fair deals. Fair trades and fair deals are however very relative. If something doesn't appear fair to you, walk away, and who knows, its a big world, there's always something else out there.

I'm writing this not as an AD fan, but as a satisfied customer, and I dare say a satisfied customer of Lovescent, Alpha Dream and True as well (but True needs to hurry up with their shipments damn it $@#!$@#$! True Love needs to come to papa)

(09-16-2011 12:39 AM)dexter Wrote:  In the link to the Better Business Burea that was posted under the statement in the post.

(www.la.bbb.org/business-reviews/General-Merchandise-Retail-By-Internet/Androtics-Direct-in-Beverly-Hills-CA-100055329)

I realize that this could be a misread, but I looked at it twice, as well as the other post linked above where Jasmine introduces him as the new member of the team, then says he's her boss (she reports to him).

The link was there in the previous post, did AD take it down?
09-16-2011 3:37 AM
Thanks given by Rattlesnake, as33156, mengster, NewAlpha, xxx, Deja Vu, idontknow, JohnnyHard, Mustang, baant

mengster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 675
Thanks received:
364 thanks in 165 posts

09-16-2011 7:44 AM

Boo Boooooo

lol. great post GS. I am at least half convinced to try mx297 Girl sigh
09-16-2011 7:44 AM