Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 2.5 Average
Ordered
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Ordered
06-30-2010 2:05 AM

yeah, im interested in certo since your review says it reminds you of instant gentleman from AD... instant gentleman works real nice for me so far in the respect/mature dept. u also mentioned a hint of a314 and turnup the heat effects, i think that would give me the sexy vibe as well since instant gentleman is pretty docile in the sexy dept(for me anyways).

also i prefer the "stays close to the skin" effect since i dont have a problem approaching people. this way i have more control of who i choose to effect with the mones. sometimes i dont want to be bothered or approached by everyone and anyone.

any other info you could share about certo would be nice.... or if anyone else would like to share.
(This post was last modified: 06-30-2010 2:10 AM by spamz.)
06-30-2010 2:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-30-2010 2:11 AM

I can't share info about Certo, beccuase I've never tried it. But, I will share this: Chris at Alpha Dreams informed me that he actually formulates for a number of companies, not just Alpha Dreams.

And, the next time you read a review on somebody elses product, or purchase something from anywhere else, it just mught be his pheromone mix you're wearing.

That's about all I can say, cause it was told to me in confidence.

The older I get the less threatening a life sentence sounds

Sympathy for the Devil only results in victimized angels.
06-30-2010 2:11 AM
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-30-2010 4:32 PM

ha, now you got me scanning through all the vendors in this section. seems i can eliminate the obvious ones like liquid alchemy and paradise 7 since they make their own mixes... only ones i can think he helped make mixes for were sold in luv scents etc. that just sell mones, and dont create thier own mixes.

either way i would like more info on certo, effects wise before making a purchase. i just spent a good chunk of cash at andriotics but wouldnt mind picking up certo if it sounded like what i was looking for. im looking for an everyday or every other day stand alone product. i dont like layering or mixing.....
06-30-2010 4:32 PM

Unregistered

04-21-2011 7:25 PM

Admin Note: This user has been deleted because it was a second username registered by nuketheworld999.

i had issues with my order and i tried contacting alpha dream but no has yet to respond. can someone from alpha dream please help me. i would appreciate it. thank you
i had issues with my order and i tried contacting alpha dream but no has yet to respond. can someone from alpha dream please help me. i would appreciate it. thank you
04-21-2011 7:25 PM
Quote this message in a reply
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

04-22-2011 9:07 PM

(04-21-2011 7:25 PM)john123 Wrote:  i had issues with my order and i tried contacting alpha dream but no has yet to respond. can someone from alpha dream please help me. i would appreciate it. thank you

If this is yehuda, aka nuketheworld999, we have proof that the item was delivered to your confirmed address on paypal. You received the item, and now you have filed a claim with paypal disputing the charge. You don't respond to emails, you hang up on us when we call you, and now you try to discredit us on this forum.

Impossible.

Chris Schraud
Alpha Dream
04-22-2011 9:07 PM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-23-2011 4:16 AM

Plenty of us have ordered and received our products with no issues.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
04-23-2011 4:16 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

04-23-2011 6:59 AM

(04-23-2011 4:16 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Plenty of us have ordered and received our products with no issues.

Absolutely !

And if Chris answers not the same day he answers the next day !

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
04-23-2011 6:59 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

04-23-2011 8:09 AM

(04-22-2011 9:07 PM)Alpha Dream Wrote:  If this is yehuda, aka nuketheworld999, we have proof that the item was delivered to your confirmed address on paypal.

He is one in the same. I have deleted the john123 account, and issed a warning to nukethework advising that this type of behavior will not be tolerated.

Thanks Chris!

04-23-2011 8:09 AM
nuketheworld999
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

04-23-2011 9:03 AM

im not blaming u guys for the trouble. i kow u guys sent it to the right address and everything but i never received the package and i talked to usps has never responded back to me. i saw many people had issues with this that usps said it was delivered and never recieved their packages. i just wanted u guys to contact them because i think it would have been better from the seller to discuss the issue rather then the buyer. i apologize for anything that i have done. i really wanted ur product badly and i ordered another one because i wanted it so badly but this time from ups only since usps has a bad rep for deliveries. please accept my apology and i will close the case from paypal. thank you in advanced
04-23-2011 9:03 AM
mark-in-dallas
Nobody at all

Rep Post

04-23-2011 9:59 AM

Uh nuketheworld, if that's the case, then why did you create a second username for the explicit purpose of claiming to have a problem with Alpha Dream?

And where have many people claimed to have had issues with U.S.P.S. deliveries?

You claimed that Alpha Dream failed to respond to you, while Chris claims that you ignored emails and hung up on them when they tried calling you. Which is it?

04-23-2011 9:59 AM

Share This Thread