Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
One more loyal Alpha Dream customer
JonesRE
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 20 posts

RE: One more loyal Alpha Dream customer
12-16-2011 10:01 PM

(12-16-2011 9:52 AM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Hmm, I'm guessing you live in Florida?

I seem to remember a certain other pheromone company that left Florida because one of the molecules they were/are selling is considered a controlled substance in the State, moved to California and kept right on selling and shipping that molecule to customers in Florida.

Sounds about right for that company though, skip jurisdiction to avoid prosecution, and keep right on breaking the law.

Just one of their dirty little secrets, among many!

I must preface my remark with the following disclaimer: I am not advocating that one break the law. For if you do, a multitude of foul-mouthed, arrogant, heavily armed thugs, protected by the "magical power" of a government-issued golden talisman (a.k.a. "badge"), will storm your property, and confiscate every item of real and personal property you own or possess... What's worse... if you display even the hint of an inclination to protect your person or property from this assault, said armed bandits will gleefully kill you without second thought, remorse, or punishment. DO NOT BREAK THE LAW! Even if said law is demonstrably stupid, intrusive, tyrannical, and/or a flagrant violation of the state (or federal) compact.

Having said that: While I don't know enough about the industry to have even the slightest clue of whom you speak... Even if the company in question is a dodgy bunch... when it comes to a conflict between meddling bureaucrats/politicians and assorted vampires VS small/medium business... My support will ALWAYS go to the business (no matter what they want to ship... or where, or how).

Let the market punish them for business practices that are not conducive to an excellent customer experience.

$0.02 of anti-statist diatribe.

Just a guy... at a desk.
12-16-2011 10:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pheroquirk, Grasshopper
mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 549
Thanks received:
1146 thanks in 622 posts

12-16-2011 10:13 PM

I would normally agree with you, if the company that I'm referrninr to had not tried their hardest to descredit Chris and convince everyone he is a criminal, and that every other pheromone company is a scam, or selling inferior products.!

That they dodged jurisdiction to continue selling a product that was illegl in that State speaks volumes about their ethics and business practices!

Having managed and/or owned businesses for over 25 years, I underatand that the market (customer) ultimitely decides what businesses prosper and which fail, and that putting down competitors is NOTHING MORE than a sign of weakness and insecurity about your product/service!

Maybe she's an angel
Sent here from Heaven
And she's making certain you're doing your best
To take the time to help one another
Brother are you going to pass that test
A little girl on daddy's lap
Hiding her disease with a baseball cap
You can turn the channel
Most people do
But what if you were sitting in her daddy's shoes
12-16-2011 10:13 PM
Thanks given by Alpha Dream
andromun
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
46 thanks in 30 posts

12-18-2011 7:30 PM

(12-13-2011 9:58 AM)Kairoz Wrote:  Great product packaging- everything arrived safely, with only some minor spillage, but that's probably from the shipping journey.

Chris, in your email, you said that you thought i would be very happy when the package came in. I think 'very happy' is an understatement in describing how i felt when i came home and saw the little brown box sitting on my table.

Thank you so much!

Yep, I feel that Alpha Dreams scored big with the packaging. In my opinion that matched quality with excellent presentation.

The Dude abides...
12-18-2011 7:30 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Dream Certo Rattlesnake 21 3,337 02-11-2012 2:26 PM
Last Post: BigJoe
  Alpha Dream Not Responding Slash 10 552 02-09-2012 1:51 PM
Last Post: halo0073
  My first day with Alpha Dream mones? sunny10 2 536 12-30-2011 4:37 PM
Last Post: sunny10
  Alpha Dream Corpo Rattlesnake 29 3,304 12-29-2011 12:45 AM
Last Post: LebronJames
  Glace Unscented and other Alpha-Dream unscented mones? JonJon 18 1,947 09-08-2011 10:41 PM
Last Post: xjrayderx