Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
On holiday in Argentina
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: On holiday in Argentina
11-25-2011 12:54 PM

Pago, i always think about one of jesses posts about birth control

11-25-2011 12:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

11-25-2011 1:02 PM

(11-25-2011 12:54 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Pago, i always think about one of jesses posts about birth control

Actually it's shocking how much influence the pill has on female mating behaviour ....

You digged a good example with Jesse's post !!

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
11-25-2011 1:02 PM
idontknow

Rep Post

11-25-2011 1:18 PM

My FB (18yo) started to take the pill. Before and after, i wore sexual mixes around her (AV, AM). While AV did not work before, and did not work after she started taking the pill, Alfa Maschio worked before and after. So IDK.
Another girl got totally crazy over me when i put on AV and i'm ~90% sure she was taking the pill. A few more girls all did respond positively to AV, and they were all taking the pill, afaik. So IDK, maybe they would have shown an even better response to AV, when not on the pill. Or AV works pretty well anyways. Also AM seems to hit girls on the pill just as well from my experience.

More feedback on pill - sexual/none-heavy mixes is appreciated.

Journal --- My Phero Sale --- Mix Recommendations
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2011 1:21 PM by idontknow.)
11-25-2011 1:18 PM
SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

11-25-2011 2:10 PM

(11-25-2011 1:18 PM)idontknow Wrote:  My FB (18yo) started to take the pill. Before and after, i wore sexual mixes around her (AV, AM). While AV did not work before, and did not work after she started taking the pill, Alfa Maschio worked before and after. So IDK.
Another girl got totally crazy over me when i put on AV and i'm ~90% sure she was taking the pill. A few more girls all did respond positively to AV, and they were all taking the pill, afaik. So IDK, maybe they would have shown an even better response to AV, when not on the pill. Or AV works pretty well anyways. Also AM seems to hit girls on the pill just as well from my experience.

More feedback on pill - sexual/none-heavy mixes is appreciated.

Everyone is different. Some like hairless men and others think their gay LOL. Maybe there is a pheromone inside AV that is not in AM? I believe they are both sexual but each has a pheromone or two( or in Androtics case 17 other pheromones, J/k) that are making each girl react to a different product.

Remember, you have your own pheromone sig and just because you put pheromones on, they don't disappear, so it is a case of potency as well.

I don't believe there is a definite answer here, there is a lot of things going on to tell
11-25-2011 2:10 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

11-25-2011 2:29 PM

The pill is very powerful when it comes to female sexual choice. I did say in my last post that none affects female on the pill in negative ways. Perhaps AV has a secret.

But here is some information I have learned from a tv program on the learning channel.

It had to do with a females smell perception and her attraction to a mate.

Goes like this. 5 men walked into a room and the females would rate them on attraction. Between 1 and 10 , yes visual. They then had a man in the same group that got a poor rating orignally (5) with a fake baybe strapped to his chest, now he was rated an 8.

now on to smell.

each one of the 5 women rating were asked to smell all of the mens tshirts after they all worked out and rate which ones smelled the best to them. None of these women are on the pill but more to come.

Also not known to the girls is that their own brother would also work out and provide a tshirt for them to smell later.

Here are the results. All the girls had their favourite tshirts smell, the ones the liked the most said smelled sweet to them. The girls that had a favourite man visually haqd a different favourite man when it came to smell. food for thought.

Also the women all smelled a shirt that was really disgusting to them. That was the shirt of their brother.

getting to the pill part relax.......

so people like what they see but smell can almost be more importand biologicaly in selecting a mate. What we like with our eye's has be implanted into us thru media and culture anyways but the sence of smell is deeper and more biological.

ah yes to you warry and want to know.. the reason these women were disgusted by there brothers smell is because they can sense thru smell thqat this persons imune system is similar to their own , hence do not reproduce. Pure bred dogs live less long then x-bred.

Also what was really interesting is that the pill would impede a womans sence of detection to this difference . When women went off the pill to start a family with their man they did not feel the same amore to them anymore.

Hence the pill is proven to do this but what else.

my prognosis is that the pill turns these scenses off and probably other scenses to other mones too. But there is a partial scense to none with pregnant women and those on the pill too. But, out testing has not been single molecule enough and the pill female has an affinity for a certain mone .
11-25-2011 2:29 PM

Fishdude

Rep Post

11-26-2011 11:50 AM

I'm thinking 3 sprays AM may be too much for some even with my 3 sprays of glass

I do get a lot of positive but I walked into a wine store a bit ago and the young (22-24) at the counter greeted me. Her eyes bulged and she went to the end of the store and started working with her back to me. Then I went to her side and she quickly went to the other side of the store and proceeded to work with her back to me. Difinately a hit but she clearly did not know what to do with her reaction to my extreme hotitude.
It's hot here too.

Getting Checked out alot to I'm in decent shape and the calves of a soccer player which is great since A huge soccer (fotbal) game in town tomorrow.
11-26-2011 11:50 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-26-2011 12:15 PM

(11-26-2011 11:50 AM)Fishdude Wrote:  I'm thinking 3 sprays AM may be too much for some even with my 3 sprays of glass

I do get a lot of positive but I walked into a wine store a bit ago and the young (22-24) at the counter greeted me. Her eyes bulged and she went to the end of the store and started working with her back to me. Then I went to her side and she quickly went to the other side of the store and proceeded to work with her back to me. Difinately a hit but she clearly did not know what to do with her reaction to my extreme hotitude.
It's hot here too.

Getting Checked out alot to I'm in decent shape and the calves of a soccer player which is great since A huge soccer (fotbal) game in town tomorrow.

With AM 1 spray I get a few looks at night but then nothing comes of it. AM at 2 sprays and I'm taking someone home from the club. I have never tried 3 sprays in the day or night.

I think Latin women can take 3 sprays in a club/night setting but it maybe to much for day/work setting for younger Latin women.

2 sprays of AM as day time wear would be more then acceptable over there I believe.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 11-26-2011 2:05 PM by as33156.)
11-26-2011 12:15 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

11-26-2011 6:13 PM

I'll go out tonight for a few beers Just shorts and my Fortuna fotbal jersey.
11-26-2011 6:13 PM
Fishdude

Rep Post

11-29-2011 12:17 PM

Yesturday I went on a daytrip whitewater rafting. 6 sprays wm 9+0 . Sprayed at 7:30 am, got soaked during the day but at the end of the trip, at the docking station, beer with my new found British freinds , I found thw wm, 8 hours later to be working great. Perhaps even better. Was getting really good play with the local women.

We say that mones have a 4-6 life span but I believe they last llonger, the signature change but still works great if not better.

I notice at work, with my 3 drops of A314 and 4 sprays tl, that by one pm it is different. I know that we have a carrier that attempts to controll the rate of molecule dispersion but I bet after every hour after application the sig is abit different.

Anyways, wm was great all day even after I got soaked from head to toe.

Well it'ts 2 pm here and about to head out on a wine tour so sporting 3 drops av and 3 sprays glace.

My dropper av I poured into this great little copulins holding dropper bottle from Love Scent. Washed it with alchol before but can still smell the cops. Yes a wrench in the mix.
11-29-2011 12:17 PM
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-29-2011 11:57 PM

No pics yet? Sad

I'll spray anything apparently...
11-29-2011 11:57 PM