Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
On holiday in Argentina
sunny10
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: On holiday in Argentina
11-25-2011 6:29 AM

Are latin girls really that responsive to mones?

Would any mone work, even the cheap lame ones?

Does od'ing have any effect on latin girls?
11-25-2011 6:29 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-25-2011 8:30 AM

(11-25-2011 6:29 AM)sunny10 Wrote:  Are latin girls really that responsive to mones?

Would any mone work, even the cheap lame ones?

Does od'ing have any effect on latin girls?

ODing on mones around Latin women just means you'll get gang-banged/raped. I had one Latin woman refuse to allow me to leave a bar in LA until I gave her my number. The whole time she was talking to me she keep telling my how much she loves anal sex and wanted me to fcuk her hard in the azz. She is in her late forties and overweight. I N.P.A'ed her by mistake. Now she stocks me in text message with nude photos everyday Suicide2

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2011 8:38 AM by as33156.)
11-25-2011 8:30 AM
Fishdude

Rep Post

11-25-2011 9:01 AM

I'm theorizing that all women are affected by none in the same way. They get agitated the the girl gets abit moist. Women in SA are more open and confident in their sexuality. They won't be offended or put out with extra none. They act on it. More conservative women (conservative due to public pressures and conformitisms) will just take flight.

I'm constantly being stared down by SA cougars, like im a piece of meat or something. My dailywear will be 2 sprays of AM and 3 sprays glace. Hoping the glace will help the younger overcome any barriers. Evening wear will be 3 drops AV and 3 sprays glace.

I've decided to save my last little bit of wm 9+0 for travelling days. Not to worry I have a full bottle waiting for me at home.

I also have some wolf with me as well. Wolf and WM are similar. They both make me feel great too. WM is just abit more sexual and perhaps the cops help bring out the mens buddiness meaning , hey what's this guy got? I want to be like him...

Time to book some tours and check out a gym I saw a block away.

cheers

oh the wine is awsome here and it's not even my main drink. Being Canadian/Czech I prefer beer , but will definately be trying some more wines.
FD
11-25-2011 9:01 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

11-25-2011 9:06 AM

(11-25-2011 9:01 AM)Fishdude Wrote:  I'm theorizing that all women are affected by none in the same way. They get agitated the the girl gets abit moist. Women in SA are more open and confident in their sexuality. They won't be offended or put out with extra none. They act on it. More conservative women (conservative due to public pressures and conformitisms) will just take flight.

I'm constantly being stared down by SA cougars, like im a piece of meat or something. My dailywear will be 2 sprays of AM and 3 sprays glace. Hoping the glace will help the younger overcome any barriers. Evening wear will be 3 drops AV and 3 sprays glace.

I've decided to save my last little bit of wm 9+0 for travelling days. Not to worry I have a full bottle waiting for me at home.

I also have some wolf with me as well. Wolf and WM are similar. They both make me feel great too. WM is just abit more sexual and perhaps the cops help bring out the mens buddiness meaning , hey what's this guy got? I want to be like him...

cheers

oh the wine is awsome here and it's not even my main drink. Being Canadian/Czech I prefer beer , but will definately be trying some more wines.
FD

I agree with your theorizing Fishdude,

I find that Latin women also love N.P.A & Lots of Nude Alpha

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
11-25-2011 9:06 AM
Fishdude

Rep Post

11-25-2011 9:46 AM

(11-25-2011 9:06 AM)as33156 Wrote:  I agree with your theorizing Fishdude,

I find that Latin women also love N.P.A & Lots of Nude Alpha

Unfortunately my New Pheromone Additive mixture had leaked out of my Togo into my toileteries

Bathrooms smells like none. WOnder what the cleaning lady is thinking
11-25-2011 9:46 AM

as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

11-25-2011 9:53 AM

(11-25-2011 9:46 AM)Fishdude Wrote:  Unfortunately my New Pheromone Additive mixture had leaked out of my Togo into my toileteries

She is thinking OMG this guy must be fucking a lot of whores. it smells like total ass in here.

11-25-2011 9:53 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

11-25-2011 10:27 AM

(11-25-2011 9:01 AM)Fishdude Wrote:  I'm theorizing that all women are affected by none in the same way. They get agitated the the girl gets abit moist. Women in SA are more open and confident in their sexuality. They won't be offended or put out with extra none. They act on it. More conservative women (conservative due to public pressures and conformitisms) will just take flight.

cheers

FD

I'm Bavarian / Czech and i tell you i LOVE beer ... Big Grin Give heart

It's like you said Fishdude .... the more comfortable the women are the better they react to sexual mones ...

and ... there's a lower percentage of women on the Pill in Southern America ... this means they react even better to mones Victory

Pago
(11-25-2011 9:46 AM)Fishdude Wrote:  Unfortunately my New Pheromone Additive mixture had leaked out of my Togo into my toileteries

some pissy smell at the Bathroom Big Grin

hope she can't scent the New Pheromone Additive ;)

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2011 10:28 AM by Pagodeiro.)
11-25-2011 10:27 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

11-25-2011 10:36 AM

(11-25-2011 10:27 AM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  I'm Bavarian / Czech and i tell you i LOVE beer ... Big Grin Give heart

It's like you said Fishdude .... the more comfortable the women are the better they react to sexual mones ...

and ... there's a lower percentage of women on the Pill in Southern America ... this means they react even better to mones Victory

Pago

some pissy smell at the Bathroom Big Grin

hope she can't scent the New Pheromone Additive ;)

Pago

It has never come to my attention that birth control could have an effect on how women behave around sexual pheromones. Thanks for pointing that out Pago,

I'm out of reps. Cry sorry

11-25-2011 10:36 AM
Fishdude

Rep Post

11-25-2011 10:46 AM

Good point Pago.

I have not proven this myself but the research i have found indicates none makes women on the pill agitated. And perhaps pregnant women too.

The pill tricks the female body into thinking it's pregnant so no eggs are produced . Could be a natural reaction that she does detect mones but it gets her pissed off.

Like in the animal kingdom, a pregnand female fights off or flees a sexually advancing male.

Any women here on the pill care to enlighten us?
11-25-2011 10:46 AM
Pagodeiro
on the court .. not on the stands

Rep Post

11-25-2011 11:00 AM

As i remember has this topic been discussed a few times over at Pherotalk and at the Love Scent - forums ...

but it's pretty obvious ... when i'm in eastern Europe ... the women react way more better to sexual mones like the German Girls ... Sad

Pago

on the court instead of on the stands
11-25-2011 11:00 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Holiday nomes Buzzy78 0 1,486 12-13-2012 8:49 PM
Last Post: Buzzy78
  holiday mixes? Diane999 5 3,946 11-30-2009 5:12 PM
Last Post: Xiphoid