Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Older man, Younger woman
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Older man, Younger woman
05-29-2015 6:30 PM

I think I've been set up; and it worked!

As I often venture into a restaurant, about twice a week, sometimes more ... there's a beautiful, chocolate-coated, young lady who works there.

She's mixed, and she's, again, beautiful. The ONLY thing I've ever said was, "ARE YOU MEXICAN OR HISPANIC?" To which she replied, "NO, I'M HAVE BLACK AND HALF WHITE." End of conversation.

A week later, I walk in, she see's me, and almost falls and bumps her head to the register. Another young woman waits on me. I ask, "SHE'S BEEN DRINKING ON THE JOB?" She smiles, and says, "NO. SHE'S SCARED OF YOU."

Playing that off, 'cause I have NO IDEA where that came from, I say, "WELL, I'M SCARED OF HER!" And they both laugh. I forgot what I had on that day, but I get my food, get a table, and chew.

Puzzled, before I left, I walked up to her friend, and say, "TELL YOUR FRIEND I'M LEAVING. SO SHE DOESN'T FALL AND BUMP HER HEAD." She laughs, and the hottie hears it, and says, "I HEARD THAT. I WON'T. THANKS."

Now, for a week, I can't get that moment/her off my mind.

Anybody in here in the 50s on mones ever dated a 20-something year old hottie? Do tell ALL, please. If not, I guess this can be JUST ANOTHER POST. popcorn

I think I've been set up, or I'm setting myself up. Men! Hunter

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
05-29-2015 6:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
metaltree

Rep Post

RE: Older man, Younger woman
05-29-2015 6:34 PM

Do you remember what mones you were wearing the first time you met her?
05-29-2015 6:34 PM
MMM

Rep Post

05-29-2015 6:51 PM

(05-29-2015 6:34 PM)metaltree Wrote:  Do you remember what mones you were wearing the first time you met her?

No. That's probably the problem/why. What gets me is, I've never seen the young woman who told me she was scared of me before; and the hottie, to me, didn't act like she was scared of me; and it had been more than a week since I saw her last. To me, that only means she's been talking about me to her friend, which finding that out, is probably what has me hooked. EGO STROKER, sort of. Pioneer

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2015 6:53 PM by MMM.)
05-29-2015 6:51 PM
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-29-2015 7:43 PM

MMM,
Your dealing with the fallout from the "most mysterious man in the world" effect that an older man can have on a younger gal. The "nervousness" is really sexual tension that they are uncomfortable with. That's were products like Xist shine, they buffer things just enough that you keep the mystery but the gal feels more comfortable.
05-29-2015 7:43 PM

MMM

Rep Post

05-30-2015 5:51 AM

(05-29-2015 7:43 PM)DWR Wrote:  MMM,
Your dealing with the fallout from the "most mysterious man in the world" effect that an older man can have on a younger gal. The "nervousness" is really sexual tension that they are uncomfortable with. That's were products like Xist shine, they buffer things just enough that you keep the mystery but the gal feels more comfortable.

That's my thought as well, DWR, but I try not to let my EGO make that decision for me. Since it was said out loud, I'm ASSUMING she wanted her friend to tell me.

We shall see, cause she's deep into my thoughts. Not in a hurry, just curious as all hell!

Thanks!

05-30-2015 5:51 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mone to let older guy appear younger Marcus Antonius 27 1,244 02-01-2020 12:44 PM
Last Post: Gladen
  Pheromones for Older Guy Younger Gal Johnny Fever 20 2,179 09-27-2019 8:23 PM
Last Post: Johnny Fever
  Product for Older Guys to Cold Approach Shy Younger Women in Nightclubs metaltree 12 6,785 10-25-2016 10:07 PM
Last Post: DrChocolate
Smile high dose none I almost got kissed by a much older woman Shawnie 16 4,903 11-26-2015 11:06 AM
Last Post: Shawnie