Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Old Guys Rule
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Old Guys Rule
01-07-2019 3:10 PM

Alot of the threads here are titled "Hello", so I went with something different to make it easier for me to find.

I'm 54 and married. Wife is going through menopause and I'm experimenting with pheromones to try and get that spark back in our relationship. What led me to try pheromones was an article I read about menopause that suggested she wear a pheromone cologne to trigger 'those' feelings of desire. Well, there's no way she would go for that. I shared the article with her and that was her answer. She's pretty conservative.

So I decided to try them myself. I haven't told her that I'm using a pheromone and luckily she hasn't asked so I haven't had to lie about it. I started out on this journey about six months ago, after reading the aforementioned article, by researching a bunch. That research included reading a ton on this site. So, many thanks for having this forum! I was looking for a pheromone for married men. And that search led me to try Certo from Alpha Dream. Along the way I learned a ton about the various kinds of 'mones, especially social 'mones that are acceptable in the workplace. Based on that research I added Wingman as a daily that includes wearing at the office. I have noticed its effects on my coworkers, mostly how folks are friendly, comfortable and relaxed around me. For now, I plan on sticking with Wingman for those situations.

Back to my wife. I recently ordered a new bottle of Certo (will be my third) but also ordered a bottle of Alpha Maschio. Both are the same Leather & Steel scent. My plan is to use Certo like I do now, for dinner dates and similar situations. Mostly just night use, but will use if we are going on a long drive. I want to use AM later at night, on top of the Certo in hopes of re-igniting a spark of passion. I did find one thread where this was discussed a while back, but can't find it again. To start, I plan to use just one spray of AM and guage her reaction. I am concerned about going straight to the AM in that might be too strong and cause an adverse reaction. So, essentially start with Certo to get her heading that direction then add AM for the extra spark. Any thoughts on this approach?
01-07-2019 3:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Old Guys Rule
01-08-2019 9:26 AM

Welcome to pherotruth.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-08-2019 9:26 AM
MMM

Rep Post

01-08-2019 10:20 AM

(01-07-2019 3:10 PM)loading... Wrote:  I am concerned about going straight to the AM in that might be too strong and cause an adverse reaction. So, essentially start with Certo to get her heading that direction then add AM for the extra spark. Any thoughts on this approach?

Sounds like you already have your MONES OF CHOICE. It's all about TESTING for the sake of Love, Sex, and Science. Especially the SEX! This

Put a smile on your face, and let the mones do what they do!

GOOD LUCK! Good

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
01-08-2019 10:20 AM
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-08-2019 12:44 PM

Thanks for the welcome!

Testing, indeed. I've read enough on here to have a basic understanding of how to go about testing. After getting positive reactions with Certo, I'm looking forward to seeing how the next phase goes. I'm committed to staying open minded, so if this plan doesn't work I'll have to come up with plan B.
01-08-2019 12:44 PM

TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

01-08-2019 1:59 PM

Hi Loading and Welcome to the Forum!

Yes, I am in the same boat as yourself i.e., married and just about at the half century mark (not quite there, but almost), however not looking my age, but thankfully younger often mistaken for someone perhaps, in their late 30s or on the threshold of 40.

Anyway, the missus is a tough nut to crack (she is still ovulating, but kinda on the road to menopause; process usually takes a couple of years)...also, conservative and not the type to want to experiment with mones, let alone lending any credence to their efficacy.

Anyway, like you, I took the initiative and have been using mones for quite some time....not only to reignite the fire with the missus, but also to have fun and see the effects on others, in turn reporting adventures here on the forum.

Although I've thrown a lot of stuff at the missus over the years, I did find Certo (vintage one from circa 2013 or so; can't really say anything about the current stuff) as one of the ones that did cause noticeable changes....e.g. spontaneous dirty talk from the missus that is out of her character. The other one that stands out was Nude Alpha especially combined with Androstadienone . This took several exposures and it worked as advertised e.g., beautification aspects were notable with spontaneous compliments towards my looks with comments from her like 'You know what...damn, I have to admit that you are a REALLY HANDSOME MAN!' This happened on more than one occasion while wearing the NA+Androstadienone combo. You can look up my old posts, but I believe that I used usually 2 drops of the NA, with 20 - 60 mcg of the Androstadienone (which was from LAL) usually applied to the neck areas just under the ear.

anyway, just my humble 2 cents. Wishing you good luck and Looking Forward to Your adventures here on the forum!
01-08-2019 1:59 PM
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-08-2019 6:00 PM

Thanks Fedora. You just outlined a good plan B for me. Appreciate it.

My new bottles of Certo & AM arrived yesterday. If the week goes according to plan, I will try my experiment of Certo -> AM this weekend and report back.
01-08-2019 6:00 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

01-08-2019 6:04 PM

Welcome and good luck! I’m only a few years behind you but was in a similar situation. Pheromones definitely helped me turn things around and I hope they also work well for you!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
01-08-2019 6:04 PM
Sullivan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-08-2019 6:18 PM

Hey Loading... welcome to the forum.

I am just wondering if you have been following or thinking about TLG as an option.
I know nothing about certo so can not comment on that, however TLG is quickly becoming a lot of people’s top five mone, and also seems like it would be good for your situation too. The two most active posters about TLG are married and it really works for them, and it seems to really rekindle those thoughts about why they married you in the first place.

It has some disinhibiting effect, for some people beautifying, some sexual, and a strong bonding agent, but most of all it appears calming, which would be really useful for someone going through menopause.

Just my $0.02

Current stash
LPMP: TLG, WM, EOW
LAL: BW, AV, T150, (Samples VD, SXD-9)
PT: THU, GOA, (Sample TS), ETFZ, 0-69
Androtics: A314, TUTH, MX297, IH, IO, IG
XS: Taboo, XS193, Androsterone sulfate
AD: LIIK
Lacroy: NPA
AF: O-IN

Journal
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sullivan’s-Odyssey
01-08-2019 6:18 PM

Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-16-2019 8:19 AM

Quick report on last Friday night:

Situation: Work type party with mostly couples, some single men
Mones: 1 spray Certo, 1 spray AM both to neck. I was originally going to use 2 sprays Certo then add 1 spray AM after getting home but changed after reading more threads/posts on here, plus I was curious about the effects AM would have in the large gathering context.

The self effects of AM are undeniable for me. Definite confidence boost. I didn't notice any effects on women, including my wife. Two reactions from single men were noticable. One was a bit terse and off-put I think (not 100% sure), it was a quick greeting then a quick separation. The other was a polar opposite. A guy I only talk to briefly normally was talking my ear off. I had to break away after a bit. Later that night, nothing different with my wife. BUT, I was still getting over a cold and I think that was a contributing factor. I didn't drink because of it. And my head was still pretty congested/cloudy. I was not my usual self at all because it. Day after effects were as others have described: generally lethargic feeling. I still had energy to do stuff around the house (was a lazy day anyway), but there was an extra element of lethargy that's usually not there.

Given that I was still getting over my cold, I don't think it was the most accurate test. I will try it again this weekend. I plan on repeating the same combo as I really liked the self effects of the AM.
01-16-2019 8:19 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

01-18-2019 6:35 PM

Welcome.
Seems youre already on it as i would suggest C+AM at 2:1 or 3:1

The issue I found was with ADs Androstadienone that past a threshold amount will keep other males, including friends, away.
works well with women though.
So you can use 2 or 3 x Certo then add 1 or 2 AM when alone or date night type situation.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
01-18-2019 6:35 PM

Share This Thread