Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Old Guys Rule
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Old Guys Rule
01-23-2019 8:29 PM

Thanks Pheroman. The wife and I are having (another) rough patch the past week or so. Hopefully this weekend I'll get another opportunity. If that happens, I'll try your recommendation of 2 x Certo and then later add 1 or 2 AM.
01-23-2019 8:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Old Guys Rule
01-30-2019 8:34 AM

We smoothed out the rough patch over the weekend, so I didn't get a chance to do a full blown test as I'd hoped. I will say, however, that the AM definitely works for us. In fact, it might just be better solo without any Certo. Friday night was at-home happy hour. I used 1 spray of each. Nothing too exciting or different there, conversation and everything else about the same. But, that was also the first Friday night after our little rough patch so that may have also contributed. We had a good weekend for the remainder but no mones and no attempts at anything other than just keeping things smooth and happy.

Monday was a great day at work for me, and it's also a non-work day for her. So I tried an experiment. I tried 1 spray of AM from a sample they sent me. I like the smell MUCH better than leather & steel but there's no label on the sample so I don't know what it is (wish I did). Monday night was awesome. She behaved like others have described in that she was asking what she could do for me, not sexually just in general. But the mood was awesome. The effects on her are undeniable and the self effects are great too. Later I just asked for sex and got it - bam. And that was from 1 spray. I was a bit lethargic Tuesday but still stuck to my normal schedule of hitting the gym in the morning before work.

I have to process all this and might just switch to using just AM when it's just the two of us and Certo when we go out. Oh, hopefully I can find out what scent the sample is. I want more of it.
01-30-2019 8:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread