Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ok, I'm back, and need to make things right
SeriousSmile
SeriousStyle

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1488
Thanks received:
274 thanks in 117 posts

Ok, I'm back, and need to make things right
09-23-2011 6:29 PM

First and foremost I want to say that I was wrong on a few things

I would like to say that I'm a muslim who was a muslim by name only until last year . I realize that I have came here as an extremist and after having an argument with some other muslim, two days ago, I hate to admit it but I did receive a reality check. I was acting like an extremist and to be honest, I was glad someone from my own religion put me in place and told me that what I'm doing is not what islam is all about.

What I did here is disgraced what I believe in if anything. I came here thinking that everyone should be what I expect of them but I was wrong, it happens when you have never been in an online community before(thats my excuse and I'm sticking with for a while LOL).

The thing about me is that when I'm wrong, whether realizing it in an instant or a while later, I will always come back, confess and apologize.

I'm sorry for judging people and assuming things that are so out of proportion. As33, Fly, mark, mengster(only people I mentioned by name before) and everyone who I have hurt, I deeply apologize for what I put you though. I'm new in learning how to operate online and how different it is from being in person.

Thats it, I hope this page is behind us, and I'm expecting a subliminal alpha male 2011 in my inbox by tomorrow (yes ohhmygod, I'm talking to you LOL, j/k)Curtsey

Big Grin

Yea..............No!
09-23-2011 6:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by ClintX2, mark-in-dallas, Rattlesnake, NewAlpha, Beccah

mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 330
Thanks received:
647 thanks in 400 posts

RE: Ok, I'm back, and need to make things right
09-24-2011 12:41 AM

If nothing else, I'm a forgiving person by nature. I may not be into any religion, which I actually am not, they are all basically the same except for maybe having different characters and slight twists, yet some of the bloodiest wars ever fought have been over religion. But, I do believe that following the Book Of Prophets from the Holy Bible is a sound way to live your life.

You said some pretty wicked things about me, but maybe in extending my hand in friendship you'll see that some of theose things you said may not be true and think twice before making a judgment and calling somebody out again.

I don't know if there is a God or not, but if there is considering that most of us are still here proves that he/she is a pretty dang forgiving one!

Welcome back!

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
In the end, your legacy should be what you've accomplished and what you left behind, not what battles you fought and who you drove into the dust.
09-24-2011 12:41 AM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile, JonJon
Deja Vu
dé·jà vu/dāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 681
Thanks received:
444 thanks in 142 posts

09-24-2011 3:00 AM

Welcome back SS! Big boss

[Image: 3605931845071440128201120.jpg]

dé·jà vu/ˌdāZHä ˈvo͞o/Noun
The experience of thinking that a new situation had occurred before
09-24-2011 3:00 AM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 825
Thanks received:
501 thanks in 228 posts

09-24-2011 3:25 AM

Welcome back SS Smile
09-24-2011 3:25 AM
ohhmygod
Hey Angel U Duh Sexy!

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 584
Thanks received:
396 thanks in 199 posts

09-24-2011 4:03 AM

Difference between in person and online
In person u get bashed Big Grin
Online u get "pwned" Big Grin

Btw the AM2011 split did not go ahead.

[Image: 2d3nzo.png]

MY JOURNAL
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Kangaroo-...n=lastpost
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2011 6:25 AM by ohhmygod.)
09-24-2011 4:03 AM

Beccah
PT Sweety
PheroTruth Queen

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 35
Thanks received:
307 thanks in 201 posts

09-24-2011 9:51 AM

Hi SS, thank you for your apology. It takes a big person to admit when they've messed up & have the forthrightness to remedy it! Glad you're back & will be looking forward to your future contributions to the community.

Top 5 (currently): 1. Cougar, 2. B2, 3. Open Windows, 4. Copulins,
5.Popularity Potion
09-24-2011 9:51 AM
JonJon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 161
Thanks received:
326 thanks in 150 posts

09-24-2011 11:07 PM

Welcome back SS!

As a Christian who takes his own religion seriously, I want to thank you for coming back on here, apologizing and ultimately making a good representation of your faith. For the record though there were some things said in retaliation to you that I felt were kind of unfair to people in religions. Not important anymore... but just thought I'd say that. ANYWAY, we're all pretty much the same in this online community, we're a bunch of people trying to adapt socially and better ourselves. We may come from different walks of life but here we're all essentially looking for the same things. Whether we're the aspiring pick-up artist, the spouse trying to spice up a marriage, the ambitious employee trying to move up the corporate ladder, or someone who is just tired of being invisible. We all came to this site somehow.

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
SOE Gel Packs

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Mones-M...skepticism
09-24-2011 11:07 PM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile, NewAlpha, Rattlesnake, mark-in-dallas
SeriousSmile
SeriousStyle

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1488
Thanks received:
274 thanks in 117 posts

09-24-2011 11:40 PM

(09-24-2011 11:07 PM)JonJon Wrote:  Welcome back SS!

As a Christian who takes his own religion seriously, I want to thank you for coming back on here, apologizing and ultimately making a good representation of your faith. For the record though there were some things said in retaliation to you that I felt were kind of unfair to people in religions. Not important anymore... but just thought I'd say that. ANYWAY, we're all pretty much the same in this online community, we're a bunch of people trying to adapt socially and better ourselves. We may come from different walks of life but here we're all essentially looking for the same things. Whether we're the aspiring pick-up artist, the spouse trying to spice up a marriage, the ambitious employee trying to move up the corporate ladder, or someone who is just tired of being invisible. We all came to this site somehow.

I agree completely.

About the retaliation, after re-reading what I wrote, I was the one to be blamed to be honest. stepping out of myself and tried to see my post as someone else's it was really offensive in a way. Glad it is now behind us and if mark can delete that as in not to remind me lol.

We do in fact live, learn and be better persons. Hence why we are in the pheromone world, we found out that pheromones, in a way, help us reach the goals we set upon ourselves, no matter how different they are.

Cheers my man

SS

Yea..............No!
09-24-2011 11:40 PM
Thanks given by mark-in-dallas
terry0400-40
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 243
Thanks received:
485 thanks in 246 posts

09-26-2011 2:39 AM

(09-24-2011 11:40 PM)SeriousSmile Wrote:  I agree completely.

About the retaliation, after re-reading what I wrote, I was the one to be blamed to be honest. stepping out of myself and tried to see my post as someone else's it was really offensive in a way. Glad it is now behind us and if mark can delete that as in not to remind me lol.

We do in fact live, learn and be better persons. Hence why we are in the pheromone world, we found out that pheromones, in a way, help us reach the goals we set upon ourselves, no matter how different they are.

Cheers my man

SS
Hello SS hey man i have just sorta stumbled upon the tale end of this thread and it seems that i have missed out on all of the reactionary type reactions that human beings experience and display because of the emotions that are produced by their thoughts, some of these thoughts are usually associated to a base of either loss, hurt, rejection and fears that produce anger.

During the stages of our lives sometimes our being is not fully anchored and attached to the solid rock of our true inner God nature that is who we really are that contains everything that we need for perfect peace and when we are not in possession of part there off this inner God ( our true self ) then we naturally experience the pain of being separated from the Truth usually because we are seeking it( the truth ) ( our real self ) through the medium of excessive thought ( illusion ) and we shall remain ungrounded and lost until such time as we regain equilibrium and feeling with our inner being, the being that we all have that makes all men equal.

Ok close your eyes and hold your palms about 1/2 meter apart and facing each other " don't think " just feel the the power of presence and the tingling sensation existing between them, and over time learn to feel this throughout your whole body, just feel do not think, this is the path of truth light and peace and soon your whole body will be full of light pure love and understanding, this is peace and truth ha ha yes your immune function and health will also expand into one of a dynamic nature where it will be impossible not to feel thankful for the God within you the God that is you the God that can never die the very Eternal God, the God that can only be hidden by THOUGHT ... fear .... or lack of faith in our real self ( the God within ) . . . . . Victory

I AM. Out of my mind .... .... ....
09-26-2011 2:39 AM

mark-in-dallas
Nobody Special

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 330
Thanks received:
647 thanks in 400 posts

09-26-2011 6:12 AM

(09-24-2011 11:40 PM)SeriousSmile Wrote:  Glad it is now behind us and if mark can delete that as in not to remind me lol.

I could, but that would be censorship, even though done so at the members request. You are welcome to edit out the content of the posts you wish to remove though, just as I suggested you could do in another thread that you asked us to censor.

While some of the insinuations made in the thread did border on violating forum policy and certain members were offended, including yourself, it did not rise to the level of what I would consider a full on attack on another member(s), and did not warrant the forum taking action.

We ask that members be courteseous and respectful of others and of their beliefs, and we try to always do the same, but if we start deleting threads or posts because we ddidn't like what someone said, or because they changed their mind about it, then where does it stop?

You were man enough to come back and apologize, even going so far as to say just what it was thant changed your mind, and I respect that a LOT! I can promise you that goes further toward generating goodwill with others than simply deleting the thread would do.

However, if all of the members who were involved in the original thread will agree that its OK to delete it, then I think we could go along with the request, as I don't think its censoring at that point, but enforcing member wishes, and I think Beccah would probably agree. The again, I am not her and could be completely wrong, but I don't think so. Smile

[Image: vipersig.jpg]
In the end, your legacy should be what you've accomplished and what you left behind, not what battles you fought and who you drove into the dust.
09-26-2011 6:12 AM

Share This Thread