Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Odyssey XS
Jojje
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 50
Thanks received:
162 thanks in 91 posts

RE: Odyssey XS
05-28-2013 4:52 AM

Maybe the party was just too hard P

Current Stash:

Core, Imprint,
LAL: AV, WOLF, NA, Hypnotica, DP, primitive, OD, SXD-69, BW
AD: A314 (2009V), IS, IJ, AMMO, TUTH, IG, IH, IO, P102, MX297
PheromoneXS: SOB-XS, Xist-XS, Flirt-XS, XS100, XS106B, Ascend-XS, Cohesion spray+oil, Evolve, Connection-XS, Bliss-XS, Odyssey-XS, XS111-DJ, Xs113 Taboo,
HAX: M512, C4, X22, WMB, Pherocide, Ladykiller, Black Ops, Element X.
Alpha Dream: Glace, LIIK V2, AM
05-28-2013 4:52 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wyatt
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 32
Thanks received:
99 thanks in 57 posts

05-29-2013 4:55 AM

(05-28-2013 4:52 AM)Jojje Wrote:  Maybe the party was just too hard P

Well if Steve restocks Odyssey along with Bliss at the same time, I promise to buy and review both Smile
05-29-2013 4:55 AM
Wyatt
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
99 thanks in 57 posts

06-12-2013 4:28 PM

Well I kept the first half of my promise. Steve has restocked Bliss and has added Odyssey, too! (I almost missed seeing Odyssey as Steve has moved it from the Limited Edition section to the Unisex section and I was checking basically every day).

A total of three bottles of Bliss ordered (Pepper/Nutmeg, Sultan's Oud & Unscented), plus one bottle of Odyssey and the massage oil. (Taking a minor risk on the Bliss, but guessing it'll be amazing). No more mone orders for a few months, L2K and Hypnotica likely my next orders, but cracked 1k spent on mones in 1 year now. Time to put the breaks on a bit and use up the rest of AD's stock (likely to replace the lot over time, but Ammo and IG so far are excellent, guessing Bliss will be Instant Shine's replacement).

As for this thread, a review of Odyssey incoming once I hit a party and a club to test it out. Still awaiting others reviews in the meantime. (Get DHL Steve, they're no joke 3x faster to Asia than FedEx).
06-12-2013 4:28 PM
Thanks given by SteveO

Jojje
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
162 thanks in 91 posts

06-12-2013 11:35 PM

Hehe did the same here, but not that hard an order: 1odyssey, 1 Bliss ,1 connection + a new xist.
Taking summer vacation soon so Odyssey wil get some party tests Big Grin
*Edit oops out drinking with the company... summer end party, and bad typing P
106b did its thing.. il report 2morrow on me thred

Current Stash:

Core, Imprint,
PheromoneXS: SOB-XS, Xist-XS, Flirt-XS, XS100, XS106B, Ascend-XS, Cohesion spray+oil, Evolve, Connection-XS, Bliss-XS, Odyssey-XS, XS111-DJ, Xs113 Taboo,
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2013 4:56 PM by Jojje.)
06-12-2013 11:35 PM
Jojje
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
162 thanks in 91 posts

06-16-2013 4:32 PM

Wyatt, mine is arriving tomorrow Big Grin
Lets get this bad boy tested hard this summer Big Grin
Hope it kicks spaceland's ass and then some. I have 4 weeks of vacation now so.. pherotruth be aware i will be posting alot of testing P

Current Stash:

Core, Imprint,
06-16-2013 4:32 PM
Wyatt
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
99 thanks in 57 posts

06-16-2013 9:39 PM

(06-16-2013 4:32 PM)Jojje Wrote:  Wyatt, mine is arriving tomorrow Big Grin
Lets get this bad boy tested hard this summer Big Grin
Hope it kicks spaceland's ass and then some. I have 4 weeks of vacation now so.. pherotruth be aware i will be posting alot of testing P

Mine arrived just now.

Fedex was MUCH faster this time, but dang it, watching the tracking was like, 10:30 AM in Narita, 11:30 AM the NEXT day in Tokyo, 3:30 PM transferred to a Fedex affiliate then delivered at 11 AM the day after... so two days to Japan (very fast) then two days to go from Narita airport to Tokyo. /boggle at Fedex. (DHL is usually 2 to 3 days to Tokyo, then 11:30 AM in Narita, 1 PM clears customs, 4:30 PM transferred to their agent in Tokyo and in my hands by 6 to 7 PM on the same day).

Steve slapped in 3 jingle bells and some pop rocks. I also asked for a sample of Flirt is his fresh musk scent (to test the sent/product out) and an Exotica sample to test it out and also test the FXS scent. Not only did he send it in FXS, but he sent a whole bottle of Exotica so I WILL be testing it and reporting the results vs. my best Instant Gentleman+IO/IH (one or the other)+IS+Ammo+Androstadienone mix. Tokyo and where I live in it has a ton of Japanese, plus Chinese and Korean tourists so it's an awesome, awesome spot to test products that are targeted at Asians. So far Instant Gentleman is amazing around Asians, but not as hot on Caucasians, however, it still needs to be mixed. Straight is not bad/nice, but slap in the rest (particularly the IO or IH plus IS and it's fun, fun, fun).

Going to test Bliss straight for self effects this afternoon. Been moneless for two days now as a break.

As for Odyssey, I wish it had arrived yesterday when a small party was going on outside my place. The next chance will be on a bus ride full of peeps that are either surfers or taking surfing lessons in two weeks. Post that quite a few parties and beach parties this summer so this should be fun and I'll report post each time.
06-16-2013 9:39 PM
Wyatt
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
99 thanks in 57 posts

06-23-2013 9:20 PM

What happened to all the Odyssey Steve had in stock? There were 19 bottles yesterday when I last checked 24 hours ago and out of stock today... Me thinks someone went nuts.

Still though, Odyssey has been the single hardest/fastest hitting mone on me for self effects (giddy and giggling after application, mega high energy buzz for about 90 seconds). It's also a fast burn though, self I didn't notice much after 2 hours and the group effect was down by three hours to just lightly gabby.

Bliss probably the next hardest for an instant self hit but that stuff lasted at least 10 hours for the IDGAF to IDGAF light, the mellow vibe also burned down at the same rate with Sultan's Oud almost keeping pace on its slow burn down (Pepper/Nutmeg totally didn't keep up and it was scentless well before the mones wore off).

Testing Exotica again tomorrow.

Flirt so far has been a dud for me, it's a tad better than AD's Instant Openness, and not on my to buy list. Still looking for a replacement. Glace and Hypnotica will be up next for that social and TMI as an IH replacement from what I've read, but dang I might just stick with Odyssey and skip testing Glace (Hypnotica has some novel effects that I want to try out). Will test Flirt two more times then likely the 1ml sample bottle will be gone. I'm guessing it's the clary sage that puts Odyssey over the top vs. Flirt.

Back to Odyssey... testing two sprays tonight solo just before I arrive for dinner. Two of the people I'm meeting for the first time, but one of them knows me from work, but I've yet to notice her (she's bringing her fiancé). We'll see how it goes.
06-23-2013 9:20 PM
Thanks given by sityslicker1, XyzN

Jojje
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
162 thanks in 91 posts

06-24-2013 4:28 AM

Was testing Odyssey earlyer this week, and it got me in a great mood, awake and ready to party. songs going of in my head, wanting to jump up on the table and sing and party.. yea dont wear Odyssey to work.
But i will def. be testing this at some party's and see if it really takes of like i wanted to do.. ok i might have been rocking out a few songs before sitting down. This one wil def keep me going.
Wyatt maybe they read about some of our tests off Odyssey and boom. Many going for a great summer party vacation..
Odyssey gives me strong self effects.. to bad it does not last longer, but i gues keep it in the pocket and add after 3 hours to keep it up.

Current Stash:

Core, Imprint,
06-24-2013 4:28 AM
Thanks given by Wyatt
Wyatt
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
99 thanks in 57 posts

06-24-2013 9:45 AM

(06-24-2013 4:28 AM)Jojje Wrote:  Wyatt maybe they read about some of our tests off Odyssey and boom. Many going for a great summer party vacation..
Odyssey gives me strong self effects.. to bad it does not last longer, but i gues keep it in the pocket and add after 3 hours to keep it up.

That's the main problem with Odyssey, it's an instant BIG smile on my face, like take on the world exuberance, happy giddy, giggling, but it wears off so fast. I'm still feeling two sprays from about 5 hours ago, but most of the bang is in the first 15 minutes with good effects to 45, then a fade to two to three hours, post that, still gabby, but just not the same. I wish there was some way to extend it. Still had a blast at dinner. Dang expensive though (the dinner that is).

Still it's fun, fun, fun and I like the smell of clary sage. Kinda like sage with a strong dill pickle edge to it, more than say a weed scent. Humm, just had a thought that as the scent of the clary sage dies, the strength does too. I'm thinking that's the limiting molecule, that the alpha nol hangs about longer, but without the clary sage, it looses most of the novel effects. It'd be interesting to test say three sprays and as it mostly dies off to have some clary sage in a spritzer and apply it to where you apply Odyssey and rub it in a bit and see if some of Odyssey's effects return. I'll start hunting about for clary sage in Tokyo and test it in a few weeks. I'm guessing some of the effect would return, but not like just applying it, but still worth mucking about. Odyssey is my favourite pheromone by far now. Will it get me laid, likely not, will I have a blast, yeah.
06-24-2013 9:45 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3836
Thanks received:
3306 thanks in 1606 posts

07-19-2014 8:01 AM

BUMP!

Reports were coming in, then drifted off.... I have Odyssey coming Monday and wanted to know if anyone's tweaked it to their liking? Did anyone ever get extra clary sage oil to pair with when the scent began to fade? Anyone blend with another cover scent? Still getting best results in the under 2 hour mark?

Will find out soon enough, but still curious! Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
07-19-2014 8:01 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Finally made the jump -- Exotica XS, XS100 LE, Odyssey XS, Cohesion txi0m 16 6,425 11-21-2017 12:48 AM
Last Post: BigDickBandit420
  Bliss or Odyssey gatsby 10 4,694 07-25-2013 3:50 PM
Last Post: alphavitea