Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 4.36 Average
OVERDOSE Pheromone Gel... uh, oh, what the heck is this?
GreylordGR
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: OVERDOSE Pheromone Gel... uh, oh, what the heck is this?
05-29-2012 7:19 AM

Dear Eeyore, any information (no matter how small or insignificant) might prove to be valuable!
Testing this stuff socially I think would be the best possible test so far (I am a bit worried about your targets though... haha!).
Other users that got it, might also contribute at the same time by sharing their experiences, helping us to have a better understanding and thus ordering ourselves!
(I was tempted to buy some today... but my "safe mode" led me to buy good old Wolf!)
I do not know how much more I will resist it (if I keep reading good reviews...)
Then we would definitely have something to contribute...!

Big boss Xyxgun

It is always a good idea, to shoot at the boss first!
05-29-2012 7:19 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-29-2012 10:25 AM

Wow, another solid followup Eeyore, thanks! More solid intel and questions answered.

I like that you tried OD at a lower dose, as it provides a frame of reference as to its effects. So, two dabs of OD is like Wolf turned up to 11 ay? I wonder if everyone here is old enough to get that 11 reference? Might be over the kids' heads. "Hello Cleveland! Hello Cleveland!"

I'm a little disappointed that you haven't had success with AV, as that was the product that Walter White said OD was an attempt to surpass. But because it sounds like we both have Wolf dialed in, that'll work as a frame of reference.

As I said before, I'm looking forward to your off-duty observations/experiences as well.

I am inching ever closer over the ledge with this one.
05-29-2012 10:25 AM

Sunny
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

05-29-2012 11:19 AM

also waiting for over reports...
05-29-2012 11:19 AM
SyraBrian
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-29-2012 1:35 PM

Eeyore, at any time during your first trial run, do you recall hearing the Bee Gees singing Night Fever?

Thanks for the report!
05-29-2012 1:35 PM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

05-29-2012 2:17 PM

I wish i hadnt read eeyores review but im glad i did

If it wasnt for this forum posting what testers were using for dosage and my own personal experience there is no way to know how much to use if you follow garrys instructions for application. Garry should update his instruction. Dosing is difficult to be consistent since a drop can really vary with the pump applicator. With a bulb dropper and alcohol or dpg mixes the drops will be relatively consistent.

The pump dispenser and gel. Well with a gel is it a big drop or a little drop? You'll see when you guys get it.

I wish i hadnt because im under is it placebo or is it really happening because of the mix.
For me so far the feel is not so much reduced aa but my inner talk is dulled and dialed down. Its more like i dont give too much of a fuck. Currently wearing about 2 drops at work.

I made the decision to wear it to work today since its a very casual day for me and im going on vacation after today. Also i made that decision when i was wearing about 5 drops yesterday. Big Grin
05-29-2012 2:17 PM
Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-29-2012 3:25 PM

Whoa, whoa, whoa, paradigmshift! Whoa! Another OD reviewer steps out into the light. Sounds like you're into day 2 of your testing/gauging period. Seeing as you've got a pretty long track record here at pherotruth, we're all gonna need some details, details, please. Bring on the intel; your audience awaits you.
05-29-2012 3:25 PM

Eeyore
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-29-2012 5:07 PM

@Dafixisin: You just reminded me of Stevie Nicks playing in Cincinnati many years ago. She was so wasted that she kept yelling " Thank you Cleavland! " after every song. LOL.

@SyraBrian: Actually I did on the radio. What I heard in my head was more like " I'm so bad " by Motor Head.

@paradigmshift: Somewhere on the LA. sight Garry mentions that " The wearer will feel a little loopy for the first few days " So I'm with you , was there a little placebo effect or just an initial system shock?, it sure felt real. I agree about the pump, it's very hard to judge just how much a big or small dab is.

Waiting anxiously for your and everyone else's review.
05-29-2012 5:07 PM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

05-29-2012 6:35 PM

Hey eeyore. I believe the loopiness is a side effect of high concentrations of mones. I got that a lot with dianes mixes from p7. I dont recall feeling loopy with this. I tend to go overboard and pherobomb a lot. Straight Androstadienone used to knock me on my ass. Garry knows hes got a lot in there.

With this the initial shock was thinking this is probably am ungodly amount of none and get ready for some teeth grinding. I felt like ok here it comes but it wasnt really that pronounced. High amounts of none puts me on edge or it did. Sorta like take a whiff of yourself and have your breath taken away and feel your heartjumpstart into overdrive.

This was mire like yeah its there but i really dont care so it didnt phase me.

For me i really have to consider the placebo effect of garrys instructions.

"Lazy or weak guys (i know that sounds harsh, but only to guys who are lazy and or weak) buy pheromones and hope for easy hits. (a hit in the pheromone community is a strong flirtation) they really dont want to do anything, they just want easy attraction) they dont understand that a negative reaction is still a hit. It was just a hit that he did not know how to handle,so it goes wrong and it turns into an overdose in his eyes. He backs off so the situation does not happen again, and his social growth stops. People like it when they are safe in their box."

TL;DR

Fuck em if they cant take a joke. But id rather fuck em if they can. Big Grin

I dont go to bars and most of my experiences are usually with hired guns or coworkers.

Last night grocerystore:

Mid to Late 30s woman is at the check out. Hows your day?

Its going awesome!

She gets distracted by someone getting bills from her drawer.

Hows your day?

Dejavu... Lol so i answer and start talking and the floodgates of fast chatter opened up. I couldnt make strong eye contact because shes talking a mile a minute now and wouldnt look at me.
05-29-2012 6:35 PM
seeusmile
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-29-2012 10:59 PM

This would be too risky for my age to buy. But im tempted just for the sake of trial and see what happens and make notes.

hehe ^_^

NuTrix- I wouldn’t change a thing in my past because it’s made me who I am, and I LIKE me, but I’ll be damned if I let 1 single thing in my past hold me prisoner there
05-29-2012 10:59 PM
eyeofra
the Sun God

Rep Post

05-29-2012 11:55 PM

Just read the thread. . . 'hehe. I'll be getting this when i get my paycheck LOL

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
05-29-2012 11:55 PM

Share This Thread