Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Nude alpha + Goa + sxd-9 combo
rafaeldark97
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Nude alpha + Goa + sxd-9 combo
09-25-2022 11:50 AM

Hello everyone, I'm male 25yo average build, I had an old bottle of Goa from 2019 that was 1 third full, I've mixed the same amount of Nude alpha in it then went and put on 2 drops and 2 full pumps of sxd-9 from the sampler. Went to a club and holy smokes, guys were all over me with respect paying me drinks and cracking jokes about how I am a ladies man.
Got a cutie 6/10 get all over me eyeraping all night, then asked me to kiss her which I did then escaped as I was feeling she would cockblock me all night.
Met a lady friend called F at the club with her friends + a girl friend I really fancy 8/10 let's call her E.
I've already met E at my friends birthday party and I saw some initial attraction but didn't pay too much attention, when I met her then I was using AV+BW with 6 drops of BW and 5 drops AV, sometime in the night she had to leave but before, she gave me a big long hug and left.
Anyways, I saw E at the club which was excited to see me, caresses my shoulder and tells me that she is really happy to see me, I tell her that I feel the same then she asks me if I have plans and she would like to go out with me, which I tell her that I would like to but left it there (My bad). Then they had to leave, so I texted her next day to have a date which she accepted. Then night went great and girls, especially blondes were approaching me or staring me in the eyes smiling and with an overall flirty vibe, num closed 3 gals.
I have a feeling that this mix has a great social status with girls and I could really see the attraction at play, also I had a great self effect which made me really confident and at the top of my game, anyone with the same experience with this combo?

''You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.'' -Wayne Gretzky

''Respect others, this will make you a respectable man.''
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2022 11:52 AM by rafaeldark97.)
09-25-2022 11:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mr Level 1
Pheronaut exploring the world

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Nude alpha + Goa + sxd-9 combo
09-25-2022 12:25 PM

(09-25-2022 11:50 AM)rafaeldark97 Wrote:  Hello everyone, I'm male 25yo average build, I had an old bottle of Goa from 2019 that was 1 third full, I've mixed the same amount of Nude alpha in it then went and put on 2 drops and 2 full pumps of sxd-9 from the sampler. Went to a club and holy smokes, guys were all over me with respect paying me drinks and cracking jokes about how I am a ladies man.
Got a cutie 6/10 get all over me eyeraping all night, then asked me to kiss her which I did then escaped as I was feeling she would cockblock me all night.
Met a lady friend called F at the club with her friends + a girl friend I really fancy 8/10 let's call her E.
I've already met E at my friends birthday party and I saw some initial attraction but didn't pay too much attention, when I met her then I was using AV+BW with 6 drops of BW and 5 drops AV, sometime in the night she had to leave but before, she gave me a big long hug and left.
Anyways, I saw E at the club which was excited to see me, caresses my shoulder and tells me that she is really happy to see me, I tell her that I feel the same then she asks me if I have plans and she would like to go out with me, which I tell her that I would like to but left it there (My bad). Then they had to leave, so I texted her next day to have a date which she accepted. Then night went great and girls, especially blondes were approaching me or staring me in the eyes smiling and with an overall flirty vibe, num closed 3 gals.
I have a feeling that this mix has a great social status with girls and I could really see the attraction at play, also I had a great self effect which made me really confident and at the top of my game, anyone with the same experience with this combo?

Sounds like a great time. It's so much fun when the pheromones do, what they're supposed to do. And holy smoke, they worked for you that night. Probably, with the Nude Alpha, this E will be all over you next time, since the product has some imprint.

Personally I would not mix so much of two products, without trying a very small batch. Or just mix them on my skin. But hey, if it works for you, it works for you.

It is already known that Nude Alpha is more effective with some extra androstedienone. It's not in there, because some people are sort of allergic for it, but Garry (the man behind the mix) even recommended the combination.

One of the main parts in Grail Of Affection is androstedienone. There you go. Good match.

Some of that nice mix, combined with the slowly released sexual SXD9... I can see this is a potential hitter on dance night.

Maybe I would even go with one pump of OD, instead of the SXD9, or a small dab of some highly sexual (NNPA/DP/DOM), hidden under my shirt. (So on my chest.) But that might be too much.

Thanks for sharing!
(This post was last modified: 09-25-2022 12:26 PM by Mr Level 1.)
09-25-2022 12:25 PM
rafaeldark97
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-25-2022 12:45 PM

(09-25-2022 12:25 PM)Mr Level 1 Wrote:  Sounds like a great time. It's so much fun when the pheromones do, what they're supposed to do. And holy smoke, they worked for you that night. Probably, with the Nude Alpha, this E will be all over you next time, since the product has some imprint.

Personally I would not mix so much of two products, without trying a very small batch. Or just mix them on my skin. But hey, if it works for you, it works for you.

It is already known that Nude Alpha is more effective with some extra androstedienone. It's not in there, because some people are sort of allergic for it, but Garry (the man behind the mix) even recommended the combination.

One of the main parts in Grail Of Affection is androstedienone. There you go. Good match.

Some of that nice mix, combined with the slowly released sexual SXD9... I can see this is a potential hitter on dance night.

Maybe I would even go with one pump of OD, instead of the SXD9, or a small dab of some highly sexual (NNPA/DP/DOM), hidden under my shirt. (So on my chest.) But that might be too much.

Thanks for sharing!

It was pretty great honestly, thought that the GOA with NA would give some beta vibes but I was pretty surprised.
I will receive OD tomorrow or after tomorrow and give it a try.
You're right about the mixing but I thought oh well might give it a try as the GOA has started to mature. Big risk and I was lucky to have a big reward haha.

09-25-2022 12:45 PM
Mr Level 1

Rep Post

09-26-2022 7:10 AM

(09-25-2022 12:45 PM)rafaeldark97 Wrote:  It was pretty great honestly, thought that the GOA with NA would give some beta vibes but I was pretty surprised.
I will receive OD tomorrow or after tomorrow and give it a try.
You're right about the mixing but I thought oh well might give it a try as the GOA has started to mature. Big risk and I was lucky to have a big reward haha.

It did sound great for sure. Nice that you shared your experience.

I'm very curious for your experience with the OD instead of the SXD9. Please keep me/this forum informed. We learn from oir experiences and from each other's.

About the mixing: I just tried to explain my way to combine different products. I wasn't in any way trying to tell you what to do. You bought your own pheromone products. You can do whatever you want with them.

(Now my mind is filled with many funny options what you could do with a bottle of a pheromone product, when not used as intended, but I will keep it to myself.)
09-26-2022 7:10 AM
rafaeldark97
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-26-2022 9:12 AM

(09-26-2022 7:10 AM)Mr Level 1 Wrote:  It did sound great for sure. Nice that you shared your experience.

I'm very curious for your experience with the OD instead of the SXD9. Please keep me/this forum informed. We learn from oir experiences and from each other's.

About the mixing: I just tried to explain my way to combine different products. I wasn't in any way trying to tell you what to do. You bought your own pheromone products. You can do whatever you want with them.

(Now my mind is filled with many funny options what you could do with a bottle of a pheromone product, when not used as intended, but I will keep it to myself.)

As soon as I get my OD I will test it out, then post my experience.
Also no problem, I really appreciate the advice.
Also I have an idea where to use the bottle on my next "victim" Secret

(This post was last modified: 09-26-2022 9:16 AM by rafaeldark97.)
09-26-2022 9:12 AM

Mr Level 1

Rep Post

09-26-2022 10:07 AM

(09-26-2022 9:12 AM)rafaeldark97 Wrote:  As soon as I get my OD I will test it out, then post my experience.
Also no problem, I really appreciate the advice.
Also I have an idea where to use the bottle on my next "victim" Secret

Great! I'm gonna keep an eye on this thread.

Maybe some secrets will be revealed later...
09-26-2022 10:07 AM
rafaeldark97
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-27-2022 7:44 PM

Had a date with E today, my mones to go were my NA/GOA mix at 2 drops + sxd-9 2 full pumps of sampler size + 2 pumps after 2 hours.
Went pretty great, dilated pupils, hair playing and touching, smiling and laughing, saying she was passing a great time but not insinuating that I seem as a friend. Great comfort and deep conversations with long eye staring, not enough sexual I feel, which I think m3x might be better for a spicy second date, otherwise I feel like Bad wolf with AV could do the trick.
I initiated some kino which she didn't reciprocate sadly, also didn't find the best moment for a kiss but she suggested a second date, I feel she wants to know me first and go slowly. I gave her a peck on her cheek and then she left, btw here in Belgium it's normal to give someone a peck on the cheek so not really a hit. The kiss however was really close to the lips but couldn't go further.
I'm waiting for her to text me now as she went to sleep after she replied that she arrived home well and that she thanked me for a great night. Will text her in 3 days if she doesn't send another message, otherwise if she sends me a message by herself for an other date I will decline and arrange one some days later.
Guys were super respectful and nice, one guy brushed me hardly while passing and he stopped entirely from going his way to excuse himself, it gives at least quite a bit of respect.

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2022 7:47 PM by rafaeldark97.)
09-27-2022 7:44 PM
RussianWolf

Rep Post

09-27-2022 8:53 PM

(09-27-2022 7:44 PM)rafaeldark97 Wrote:  Will text her in 3 days if she doesn't send another message, otherwise if she sends me a message by herself for an other date I will decline and arrange one some days later.

Just be real and don't play games, life is better that way.

You want to know the truth, but then when it's given to you; you don't know what to do with it.
09-27-2022 8:53 PM
rafaeldark97
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-27-2022 10:12 PM

(09-27-2022 8:53 PM)RussianWolf Wrote:  Just be real and don't play games, life is better that way.
True that, I'll see what I will do, I'll probably change my mind, depends on her text.

09-27-2022 10:12 PM
Mr Level 1

Rep Post

09-29-2022 5:54 AM

All PUA game plans on the side, when I really like a woman, I get her attention, win her trust, get some 'sanity' points and tell her how I feel.

When she's onto me too, she knows we can go for it. Otherwise I will know and I can go on with my life.

Games are nice for playing (in a bar, day game, whatever), but when it comes to real love, I will be loud and clear.

Surprisingly or not, this got me good loves-of-my-lives, with being blatantly honest, and some good short affairs, FWB and ONS, with games and teasing and sometimes following PUA rules. (Not the one rule that a woman means yes, if she says no. That's not done in the country, one up from Belgium.)
(09-27-2022 7:44 PM)rafaeldark97 Wrote:  Had a date with E today, my mones to go were my NA/GOA mix at 2 drops + sxd-9 2 full pumps of sampler size + 2 pumps after 2 hours.
Went pretty great, dilated pupils, hair playing and touching, smiling and laughing, saying she was passing a great time but not insinuating that I seem as a friend. Great comfort and deep conversations with long eye staring, not enough sexual I feel, which I think m3x might be better for a spicy second date, otherwise I feel like Bad wolf with AV could do the trick.
I initiated some kino which she didn't reciprocate sadly, also didn't find the best moment for a kiss but she suggested a second date, I feel she wants to know me first and go slowly. I gave her a peck on her cheek and then she left, btw here in Belgium it's normal to give someone a peck on the cheek so not really a hit. The kiss however was really close to the lips but couldn't go further.
I'm waiting for her to text me now as she went to sleep after she replied that she arrived home well and that she thanked me for a great night. Will text her in 3 days if she doesn't send another message, otherwise if she sends me a message by herself for an other date I will decline and arrange one some days later.
Guys were super respectful and nice, one guy brushed me hardly while passing and he stopped entirely from going his way to excuse himself, it gives at least quite a bit of respect.

Might be a bit much, 4 pumps of SXD9 for an intimate get-together, but that's how it would be for me. I saw you use higher doses regularly, so you might rock them well.
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2022 5:55 AM by Mr Level 1.)
09-29-2022 5:54 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Nude alpha + Xist ? RiCh 5 4,930 04-03-2023 12:19 PM
Last Post: sigma01