Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nude + New Pheromone Additive vs. NA
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Nude + New Pheromone Additive vs. NA
04-15-2013 6:07 PM

Has anyone tried plain old Nude with New Pheromone Additive? How does it compare to NA?
I have NA and it works well for me at just one drop.

I have a sample of Nude that I would like to try out with New Pheromone Additive. I know New Pheromone Additive can get quit a bit of negative reactions and was wondering if the addition of Nude dampens this effect.

On paper, at least to me, it seems like Nude + New Pheromone Additive could be even more effective than NA due to New Pheromone Additive's magical undisclosed ingredient.

If there are any threads pertaining to my question please let me know as well.

Will test out on my own of course. Thanks.
04-15-2013 6:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Nude + New Pheromone Additive vs. NA
04-15-2013 6:57 PM

Actually, I've tried the NP.A + NA combo. About one drop of each.
Crazy hits, it also got my into a relationship with a beautiful Polish girl.

The vibe it gives is very sexual, but very romantic.

I will be in the process of giving Nude+N.P.A a thorough testing in my next Eurotour....

Chaotic

...........................................................................................................................

How to create your own subliminals:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Creating-Subliminals

My ramblings(not really a journal):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-CHAOTIC%C2%...-SEDUCTION
04-15-2013 6:57 PM
as33156
Ubermensch

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

04-15-2013 7:08 PM

Wow I never thought of using those together. I just ordered some nude and will first see how it compares with NA

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
04-15-2013 7:08 PM
thundr
Vendor

04-15-2013 7:30 PM

Nude and np.a isn't even close to NA. It works well but it is a different aura altogether.

Alpha 7 and nude is the best I came to recreating NA. Still different tho. They did not just add none to nude to make NA, I would bet my next paycheck on it. They added something else.

Nude is a great social product and mixes really well with just about anything. Np.a makes it a bit more sexual and Alpha 7 gives more status but sacrifices a bit of sexuality. Both of these combo well with nude and I use them alot.

I agree with the statement of adding np.a to NA. Just a touch of Androstadienone and its hit city. One of my fav prowl combos ever. Just don't go too heavy with either or u will ghost. I do 1 drop np.a to 3 drop NA. That's one sexy combo right there. Gotta play the part tho. Can't sit back in the corner with that on. Become kino guy and watch what happens. 30 mcg Androstadienone .
04-15-2013 7:30 PM

Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-15-2013 9:23 PM

(04-15-2013 7:30 PM)thundr Wrote:  Nude and np.a isn't even close to NA. It works well but it is a different aura altogether.
Pheroman also has reported about Nude and NA having a total different vibe, even when Nude is-none spiked. Seems viable that NA may contain something else.

My own conjecture is ratios. Think about products like Instant Openness, Honesty, and Come Talk To Me; all have nols in different ratios giving different effects.

N.PA is only 0.24mg/ml of -none plus 0.24 mg/ml Androstadienone & secret ingredient. So just consider that you need 8.3333 ml of N.pa to get 2 mg of straight none.

So what is 10 ml of Nude Alpha made of?

Some possibilities:

9ml of Nude + 1ml of 2mg/ml of androstenone

8ml of Nude + 2 ml of 1mg/ml of androstenone

6ml of Nude + 4 ml of 0.5mg/ml of androstenone

....etc.

So we really don't know.

My point is that it would be very difficult to recreate NA.

Anyway, just another possibility.

I guess I will just take my residual NA on my next trip in case I may not get Nude +N.PA to work.

Best,
Chaotic

...........................................................................................................................

How to create your own subliminals:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Creating-Subliminals

My ramblings(not really a journal):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-CHAOTIC%C2%...-SEDUCTION
04-15-2013 9:23 PM
SS108
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-15-2013 9:32 PM

Thanks for all the replies.

Yeah, I was afraid someone would mention New Pheromone Additive + NA (in conjunction with Androstadienone ). I had considered it for a split second but decided against it, as I OD super, super fast and really hate wasting a potentially good night. Maybe I will try micro-doses if I can pull it off. No way in hell in the daytime though, hehe.

On a different note, I'm looking to soften AV just a bit so will give it a go with Nude, as Androstadienone really tends to overpower sexual mixes for me even at low doses. Hmmm, maybe P83. Will report on this.

Lastly, kind of random, I combined AV + C4 a few times and didn't really notice much. This may be premature but it seems like there was at least partial cancelling effect going on, need to try again though, I was trying to recreate the A314 + AV combo that LebronJames loves so much. I can just imagine how effective it could be.
04-15-2013 9:32 PM
phertest
AKA PheroJoe

Rep Post

04-15-2013 11:28 PM

I believe kmacc tried to recreate Nude and had androstAnone listed as one of the ingredients... maybe that's what is missing? Also as I understand it, Alpha 7 is actually not 6:1 none:Androsterone but the opposite. So its a very alpha product... maybe some androsterone is in it too, not just -none.

This is on the thread regarding Androstenetrione in the single molecules section.

Has anyone noticed they find people more attractive when using Nude? I have noticed visual effects myself... my next test is to run this alongside Alpha Maschio, and then with A314 (again)... I got called "handsome" from a female friend wearing the a314 and Nude from a few nights ago, whereas shes usually trying to annoy me Big Grin
04-15-2013 11:28 PM
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-31-2013 5:38 PM

I got NA awhile back but really never had a chance to test it. I actually messed up when I ordered it - got the roll tip applicator.

Just wondering 1 drop equals about 5 inches, correct?

The Dude abides...
05-31-2013 5:38 PM

Dafixisin
Serious Poster

Rep Post

05-31-2013 6:06 PM

Dude,

I would probably just pop the top off the roller and transfer the NA to an empty glass bulb dropper.
05-31-2013 6:06 PM
thundr
Vendor

05-31-2013 6:07 PM

Man u really gotta test it. NA is some good juice man. She's a bit like the Red Oktober tho. Takes a bit of patience and time to get the hang of how to drive. She's complex and not the most blatant or obvious hitter at first. But mark my words, once u get the hang of that caterpillar drive.. she's silently sexy with nukes.

Half hour to an hour with a chick in a 3 drop NA cloud and you dnt drop any major balls, you have the hooks in deep for the night. A 20 mcg a.1 add with the running app. Then a drop or 2 of np.a at the end of the night. Boom.

As far as the roller I can't help much, still never figured them out. I always got the dropper or transferred to a dropper.
05-31-2013 6:07 PM

Share This Thread