Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nude + New Pheromone Additive vs. NA
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4325
Thanks received:
2360 thanks in 1121 posts

RE: Nude + New Pheromone Additive vs. NA
05-31-2013 6:39 PM

Okay! Okay! Okay!

What is NA?

Thanks

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
05-31-2013 6:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Thanks Given: 1854
Thanks received:
4929 thanks in 2014 posts

05-31-2013 7:43 PM

(05-31-2013 6:39 PM)MMM Wrote:  What is NA?

Nude Alpha, from Liquid Alchemy Labs.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
05-31-2013 7:43 PM
Thanks given by MMM
alphavitea

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 217
Thanks received:
1209 thanks in 629 posts

05-31-2013 8:08 PM

Great reviewing and suggestions thundr. I used an from a sample the other day and totally got some tail. It's a creeper. Bit you can steer it real stealth like.

A good cover wouldn't hurt to draw them in. Although na has some reach.

If she bites you did it right.
05-31-2013 8:08 PM
Thanks given by thundr

thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3491
Thanks received:
6858 thanks in 1201 posts

05-31-2013 8:32 PM

That's cool you noticed that man. For some odd reason both nude and NA have some serious throw. Even without a cover. None of LAL products have the same reach I've seen. OD on a really hot day is able to compete but in just an average setting the nudes can toss the stick some distance.

Cool trick I like to do is put 3 drops of NA in my left elbow pit followed with 3-5 drops of some kick ass LP unique scent (RIP ripper who was the best for this) and gently mix. For some reason the uniqueness of the cover workwd ultra well with the stealth and emotional grappling abilities of NA. Spray about 20 mcgs of A.1 behind the neck and this was a late summer/fall homerun hitter. Always had the famous whiskey mix Togo of np.a in the pocket for that last stage app that takes it all over the edge for some of that "aaaaha yeah baby hoodey hoo Ouch that hurts but I kinda like it so don't stop" action.
05-31-2013 8:32 PM
Thanks given by kenpachi, eyeofra, boyscout73, Asian_guy_in_Taiwan
andromun
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1007 thanks in 428 posts

05-31-2013 8:51 PM

Thanks guys for the tip - I'm just going to transfer what I have to a bulb dropper and test run this. Really want to try this mix, sounds like the sauce you need for the nightlife.

The Dude abides...
05-31-2013 8:51 PM
Chaotic
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 390
Thanks received:
511 thanks in 171 posts

06-06-2013 12:29 AM

(05-31-2013 5:07 PM)thundr Wrote:  Man u really gotta test it. NA is some good juice man. She's a bit like the Red Oktober tho. Takes a bit of patience and time to get the hang of how to drive. She's complex and not the most blatant or obvious hitter at first. But mark my words, once u get the hang of that caterpillar drive.. she's silently sexy with nukes.

Half hour to an hour with a chick in a 3 drop NA cloud and you dnt drop any major balls, you have the hooks in deep for the night. A 20 mcg a.1 add with the running app. Then a drop or 2 of np.a at the end of the night. Boom.

As far as the roller I can't help much, still never figured them out. I always got the dropper or transferred to a dropper.

I am with Thundr here... you need a bit of patience and experimentation with NA... add n.pa and it's a silent killer.

My findings; women will fuck you so they can have you (claim exclusivity). If you are not up for it, ok, no problem... they will still want you around for sex and company. Crazy shit...

na + n.pa combo is ideal for:
- one night stands
-long term relationships
-multiple relationships

Just came back from Europe and had a very unexpected hit with sexy ass Russian lady... and I fcked it up (we really wanted to fck, but had to refrain myself and settle for oral Hysteric ). Have your logistics in place when wearing this combo (and always carry condoms).

Best,
Ch.

...........................................................................................................................

How to create your own subliminals:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Creating-Subliminals

My ramblings(not really a journal):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-CHAOTIC%C2%...-SEDUCTION
06-06-2013 12:29 AM
Thanks given by thundr, Pheroman, scorpio69, D_Darko, eyeofra, maeve, boyscout73, eibmoz

Share This Thread