Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

NuTrix told me to start here
chameleon
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

NuTrix told me to start here
05-27-2013 2:24 AM

I am Chameleon a 49 year old female who loves to walk on the wild side behind closed doors and I am new to this I purchased "Pheronome" from the HSN channel and I loved it so much I bathed in it at night before bedtime just to be able to roll over (in my sleep ya'll) and get a pleasure whiff of tha stuff and now that Im hear I want to rev up the intense passion I share with my lover!! Quickly!!
Please feel free to dive in and advise I want him following me like those kids followed the pied piper ok??
05-27-2013 2:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NuTrix, Akelah

chameleon
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

RE: NuTrix told me to start here
05-27-2013 2:29 AM

Chameleon here, how do I get the password for entering the "VULGAR" fourm??
05-27-2013 2:29 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1062
Thanks received:
2877 thanks in 1266 posts

05-27-2013 2:33 AM

Hi Chameleon, welcome to PheroTruth! PM me asking for the password to the Vulgar Forum and I'll be happy to send it to you.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were are the impressions we leave on those we left behind, so live your life as you'd want to be remembered when you're gone!
05-27-2013 2:33 AM
Thanks given by Akelah
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2130
Thanks received:
1237 thanks in 647 posts

05-27-2013 8:58 AM

Hey there Babygirl! Welcome again Big Grin

Great to see your enthusiasm! A lot of us came by pheromones looking to heat things up in our personal lives. Have you checked out the product review sections and seen anything that tickles your fancy? Sounds like your engine is already running and you're looking for something to rev up your man?

I'm sure some of the other fine ladies of the forum will be along to welcome you and offer their thoughts. What do you know about pheromones? Do you only have the one product? It sounds like it's working for you but you need an extra boost for your SO? I know it seems like I'm asking a lot of questions, lol, but the more we know, the better we can advise/recommend Smile

In the mean time this forum is FULL of great info so dive right in and learn all you can because, in this world, knowledge is power ^_~

Happy hunting!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
05-27-2013 8:58 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1507
Thanks received:
2938 thanks in 1391 posts

05-27-2013 9:47 AM

Welcome to the forum. I suggest Love Potions to all women as I believe they have the best selection for women.
05-27-2013 9:47 AM
Thanks given by NuTrix

Jojje
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 13
Thanks received:
15 thanks in 11 posts

06-16-2013 6:26 PM

Welcome to a fantastic world of wonder and fun Big Grin

Current Stash

LAL - AV
AD - A314, IS, IJ, AMMO, TUTH, IG, IH, IO, P102
PheromoneXS – SOB-XS, Xist-XS, Flirt-XS, XS100, XS106B, Ascend-XS, Cohesion, Evolve, Connection-XS
06-16-2013 6:26 PM
komax19
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
4 thanks in 4 posts

06-16-2013 6:35 PM

Welcome and enjoy this great forum Smile
06-16-2013 6:35 PM
Akelah
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 601
Thanks received:
564 thanks in 237 posts

06-16-2013 10:43 PM

Hello and welcome Smile you'll have so much fun! Enjoy!

*** My journal at http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Akelah-s-jo...n=lastpost
06-16-2013 10:43 PM
chameleon
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
2 thanks in 1 posts

06-17-2013 1:10 AM

(05-27-2013 8:58 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  Hey there Babygirl! Welcome again Big Grin

Great to see your enthusiasm! A lot of us came by pheromones looking to heat things up in our personal lives. Have you checked out the product review sections and seen anything that tickles your fancy? Sounds like your engine is already running and you're looking for something to rev up your man?

I'm sure some of the other fine ladies of the forum will be along to welcome you and offer their thoughts. What do you know about pheromones? Do you only have the one product? It sounds like it's working for you but you need an extra boost for your SO? I know it seems like I'm asking a lot of questions, lol, but the more we know, the better we can advise/recommend Smile

In the mean time this forum is FULL of great info so dive right in and learn all you can because, in this world, knowledge is power ^_~

Happy hunting!
Well where do I begin? We have been together for 25 years and while on my way to law school everything fell apart I had herniated disc that ruptered and had to very bad spine surgeries that left me with two titanium steel rods and four screws, L5-S1 fused together and a bone graft from my right hip and a host of medications that turned me into a stranger he stepped out and I asked for 1 year of separation to clean myself up and every bitch and whore that could impacted my relationship and I am fighting to get my man back home and Zi am prepared to do whatever it takes! Do you feel me?
06-17-2013 1:10 AM

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2130
Thanks received:
1237 thanks in 647 posts

06-17-2013 11:24 AM

(06-17-2013 1:10 AM)chameleon Wrote:  Well where do I begin? We have been together for 25 years and while on my way to law school everything fell apart I had herniated disc that ruptered and had to very bad spine surgeries that left me with two titanium steel rods and four screws, L5-S1 fused together and a bone graft from my right hip and a host of medications that turned me into a stranger he stepped out and I asked for 1 year of separation to clean myself up and every bitch and whore that could impacted my relationship and I am fighting to get my man back home and Zi am prepared to do whatever it takes! Do you feel me?

1) You've worked hard to get where you are.
2) You've been through some tough $hit.
#) You're willing to do what you need to for what you love.

It's obvious from your post you're a fighter with a strong spirit. 25 yrs is no drop in the bucket and although fundamentally you're still the same person, time and experience has a way of tweaking who we are.

By the sound of things you're on the mend and off of the medications that seemed to alienate you from one another but he's still struggling?

Pheromones won't win him back, but they CAN give you an edge. It depends on his level of disconnectedness. Pheromones are an accessory to YOU and who you are. Like a smoking little black dress or that somethin' sassy smirk with a coy wink.

The best fitting pheromone is the one that compliments YOU. That may require a bit of exploration on your part. Who are you now? Who is your target now? After 25 yrs, goals and interests for you both have probably shifted. I know it may sound ridiculous to consider philosophies when you talk about sexual attractants but sex starts with the mind in that...anyone can be horny...it's getting YOU on his MIND when he's thinking those naughty thoughts that will be the trick.

If the 2 of you have found that you're disconnected then I would wager some dating/alone time with a bonding blend would be your best bet in order to reconnect emotionally. He needs to see you again not only as the woman he remembers but the woman that you are.

Do you still want him because of who he is? Is he still a wonderful companion? Do you still have common interests? Something like Love Potion Perfect Match, Gotcha! or Treasured Hearts phero blends would be great for reconnecting. Adding copulins to anything will give a libido boost (I would recommend OCCO, "overt cops for covert ops" from Love Potion also, in a neutral layerable scent like the white/vanilla). It is only my opinion, but my experience is to improve the emotional level and the sexual will follow. If you want to knock these other hos out of the ballpark, then you want him invested in you...not just as one more booty call on the list of competitors.

Food for thought. Good luck and rooting for you!

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
06-17-2013 11:24 AM

Share This Thread