Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Noob seeking unscented phero to add that extra spice.
pspinblue
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Noob seeking unscented phero to add that extra spice.
04-15-2012 10:50 PM

Hey everyone, I thought I'd check out the site due to looking for a little potential edge with a friend of mine. She is very particular about scents though, so I was wondering if there was anything that was unscented that would mix well with curve crush. We've been on-again off-again friends-zone /casual relationship wise for a while now, but I want to give myself that little extra attraction oomph. Any suggestions?
Note, I know that they're not effective on everyone, but it's worth a shot.
(This post was last modified: 04-15-2012 10:51 PM by pspinblue.)
04-15-2012 10:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

eyeofra
the Sun God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 458
Thanks received:
536 thanks in 223 posts

RE: Noob seeking unscented phero to add that extra spice.
04-16-2012 12:32 AM

Welcome to the forum!

The particular pheromone blend you decide upon will be covered by Curve Crush the same as any other would be. Scent pairing is really only an issue with particularly pungent pheromones like female Copulins. You'll want to decide upon the mix that is right for you based upon it's effects, not it's scent.

Anything you can tell us about yourself or your potential would be of great help in recommending something for you. Smile

have a good one!
Ra

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Androstadienone, Androstanone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
04-16-2012 12:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by halo0073

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Tongue noob question---too much pheromones??? small_fry 6 233 06-21-2012 4:02 PM
Last Post: ChocolateThunder