Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Noob here, So why all the hate on AD?
loodakid
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

Noob here, So why all the hate on AD?
07-26-2012 5:30 AM

So i'm reading up on a lot of hate on AD, and on the pheromonetalk forum, everyone seems happy and chill. I wanted to buy some Instant Shine (which is at a low price thank god) but after looking at all the hate, i'll ask here first, what did AD do and should i buy the Instant Shine?
07-26-2012 5:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Data4
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 66
Thanks received:
390 thanks in 143 posts

RE: Noob here, So why all the hate on AD?
07-26-2012 6:08 AM

Instant Shine is a solid product that works pretty well. The hate is.... complicated. Lots of personal history for some, business practices for others. I myself never experienced anything directly, but I can certainly understand why others feel the way they do. I'd recommend looking at some of the very first posts in the forums here. Maybe someone else will give a more specific answer. However, don't let what others say affect you too much. I mean, if you read someone's experience and agree that it's a bad thing and feel like you can't support something like that, certainly go with your gut. But, AD does have some decent products that work fairly well. Some of their older test mixes were rock solid, and just about all of their Instant line is pretty decent for a beginner to Pheromones. IMO, you'll find better products at places like Alpha Dreams, Liquid Alchemy Labs, and Massage-XS, but think of it like cars. A brand new Ford Focus and a brand new BMW M5 both work as vehicles. The question is which would you rather drive?
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2012 6:09 AM by Data4.)
07-26-2012 6:08 AM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, Shelly B, AlternativeGirl, Pheroquirk, fluffygirl12, Q-Tips, wiserd, solidprice
loodakid
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

07-26-2012 7:41 AM

Well then can you recommend the better equivalent for instant shine from these better companies? And also is there an ammo equivalent? And lastly, how is their pricing compared to AD
07-26-2012 7:41 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 780
Thanks received:
1987 thanks in 946 posts

07-26-2012 8:06 AM

I can't speak for anyone else, but I used to be an active member over there, but grew tired of what I felt were shoddy business practices, deception, misdirection and seeing members leaving in droves.

Myself and a couple of others decided to start this forum, firstly so that we discuss any and all phero products, without fear of having our posts edited, deleted or being chastised for doing so, and secondly in the hopes that some of those that had left pherotalk would find their way here.

As Data4 said, the products in their Instant line are pretty solid, but some of the best stuff they ever released seemed to have the formula's changed at will, and you might try a new experimental release that rocked the first time you bought it, then was no better than piss water the next time around, and even if the results remained consistant you never knew when they would decide to just stop selling it.

I would rather spend my money on products that I know I'll always be able to get, and that the results will remain predicatable and consistant every time I buy it.

[Image: flying_dragon.gif]
07-26-2012 8:06 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, Pheroquirk, wiserd, solidprice
CanadianGuy45
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1499
Thanks received:
856 thanks in 385 posts

07-26-2012 8:20 AM

(07-26-2012 7:41 AM)loodakid Wrote:  Well then can you recommend the better equivalent for instant shine from these better companies? And also is there an ammo equivalent? And lastly, how is their pricing compared to AD

Your best bet is to check out all of the vendors that Data4 listed (links to their sites are available here).
Next, read the multiple reviews of these products here as well.

Regards,

CG45

Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Life-in-a-Northern-Town

Mone Stash:
Damn near everything!
07-26-2012 8:20 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, Pheroquirk

loodakid
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

07-26-2012 8:24 AM

So I can buy from the instant line without worrying about shoddy products? And can you recommend the better non AD alternatives that u asked about?

Edit: ninja'd. I'll definitely go read there but can you guys give me your personal recommendations for the alternatives?
(This post was last modified: 07-26-2012 8:26 AM by loodakid.)
07-26-2012 8:24 AM
Pheroquirk
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1489
Thanks received:
446 thanks in 192 posts

07-26-2012 8:50 AM

If you dont mind mixing your own, the molecule underlying shine may have been discovered here - androsterone sulfate.
07-26-2012 8:50 AM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, AlternativeGirl, wiserd
thundr
calm like a bomb

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1533
Thanks received:
2417 thanks in 514 posts

07-26-2012 9:20 AM

Honestly everyone here is chill as well. I don't really see the hate thing. Perhaps some may have their opinions and so do you, and so do I. That's what makes this world interesting.
I checked in on pherotalk when I first started a few months back. The reason I came over here is that forum is a bit limited for me.

I'll try and make a quick analogy on my personal opinion. From my brief time over there I noticed there is a wealth of information and everyone is rather upbeat. Ok cool. But its like eating at McDs every day and talking about how good the Big Mac is over and over day after day. While the Big Mac surely is one tasty little critter, some days I want a whopper. I want to be able to talk about how good a whopper is while Im sitting in McD looking over their menu deciding what I want to eat. Maybe I want to goto BK and talk about how I like the Big Mac while I peruse their menu. Some days I will feel like eating a whopper, McD fries, and a Wendy frosty. I want to have the freedom of variety and possess the ability to discuss it openly unedited. If I want to goto different venues and make my own combos of the things I like, I enjoy the freedom to do so and blab about how good that frosty was with the Big Mac. Wow, Im gonna have to go get breakfast on my break bc I just made myself really friggin hungry just now..

Hope you see the inner message to that and what I was eluding to. Mark has crafted a very easy going atmosphere here and we all have a blast talking about all kinds of crazy stuff, very little has to do with an AD focus or hatred as there are plenty of other fields to frolic in. Take a bit of time and scan over some of the material here and you will see there's no hate toward anyone, in fact we have alot of fun here and that is the name of the game right?

Also instead of looking for alternatives for AD products, it may prove useful to give other company products a clean slate from which to work. Read some reviews and treat each new product as a separate entity from which to work with instead of comparing them to an existing company lineup. The guys and gals here post amazingly detailed reviews on many different products and companies. Im sure with a bit of reading you will see this as well.

Welcome to Pherotruth.

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Riders-On-The-Storm
07-26-2012 9:20 AM
Thanks given by AlternativeGirl, CanadianGuy45, mark-in-dallas, Shelly B, Pheroquirk, solidprice, baant
AlternativeGirl
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1584
Thanks received:
920 thanks in 393 posts

07-26-2012 9:25 AM

(07-26-2012 9:20 AM)thundr Wrote:  Hope you see the inner message to that and what I was eluding to.

Somebody get thundr a burger Big Grin

Life's a garden; dig it

my journal:

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Fun-Times-and-Pheromones
07-26-2012 9:25 AM
Thanks given by CanadianGuy45, thundr, Shelly B, wiserd, baant

loodakid
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

07-26-2012 12:47 PM

So im thinking of getting both Instant Shine (which i read that is very special) and glace (which is awesome as well) Sound good?
07-26-2012 12:47 PM

Share This Thread