Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
No one's talking about FLIRT but they should...
wiihomebrewftw
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

No one's talking about FLIRT but they should...
02-04-2014 2:47 AM

To start, I am new to pherotruth but not new to mones. I have used AD's products for about 3 years. I don't use mones often but when I do (insert funny Dos Equis man commercial) it's usually when I go out to the bar or occasionally just to test them out a bit. I've been a long time supporter of AD but I had just recently learned that Steve-O had ventured out on his own business dealing with pheromones. I knew right then that I had to see what he was cooking up.

A little background: I'm married so I don't ever go looking for tail but I can't help but to flirt/tease the women I'm around. I like to call it "hypothetical pussy" which is just another way of saying "girls I COULD sleep with". So I do like to play around with pheromones to see the hits I can get. About a month and a half ago I placed an order with pheromonexs.

I ordered a bottle of TABOO. Steve was kind enough to give me a sample of FLIRT and XIST. I've played with TABOO at work and honestly it's not too bad. Gives me a bit of arrogance and a kind of "I don't give a fuck" attitude. The hits from females I get seem to be somewhat subtle. I do like using it.

However, I now know that in my next order I will be ordering a bottle of FLIRT. I've seen very little discussion on this golden mix from Steve-O. One of my favorite times to test pheromones are when I go to get a haircut.

I threw on two sprays of the FLIRT sample bottle and threw my favorite cologne on top of it when I recently got my hair trimmed. FLIRT lived up to it's name with my stylist. She wouldn't talk at first and then I opened her up and she talked and talked and I could see in the mirror her flipping her hair and when we somehow got on the subject she mentioned she would be filing her taxes as a SINGLE mother and she put great emphasis on the word "single". I couldn't believe how good FLIRT was working. I know I could have gotten her number or given her mine, but being a married man I did not go that far.

So if you guys want a good mix that is much less talked about, go for some flirt. Next week I will be going to a bar with some friends from work and I will definitely be wearing FLIRT for this outing. I suggest you all try it out.
02-04-2014 2:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ZB pmones
Sniffing out new scents

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: No one's talking about FLIRT but they should...
02-04-2014 7:32 AM

Yes Flirt doesn't really get enough rep in the forums. If I'm going out with ladies I know I usually start with Connection to get some bonding conversation going and then start layering the Flirt as the night progresses. Add some wine or alcohol to the night and they usually end up hopping onto my lap on their own by the end of the night Yahoo

*** Always ask for more ***
02-04-2014 7:32 AM
Lo-fi
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

02-11-2014 9:28 PM

I'm a naturally shy person and Flirt helps me so much. When I'm wearing Flirt I find myself talking to strangers, telling jokes, and laughing more. It's a great social for me, it allows me to "let go" and not be so inhibited.
02-11-2014 9:28 PM
kingtut savage
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

07-08-2016 11:14 PM

Might have to try flirt out again
07-08-2016 11:14 PM

Androcles - Banned
Banned

07-09-2016 8:02 AM

(02-04-2014 7:32 AM)ZB pmones Wrote:  Yes Flirt doesn't really get enough rep in the forums. If I'm going out with ladies I know I usually start with Connection to get some bonding conversation going and then start layering the Flirt as the night progresses. Add some wine or alcohol to the night and they usually end up hopping onto my lap on their own by the end of the night Yahoo

I've done the same! I'm a big fan of time delayed layering. Connections is serious juice when mixed. Flirt is great too. I sometimes use Flirt + Taboo and Flirt + Dion.
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2016 8:03 AM by Androcles.)
07-09-2016 8:02 AM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-09-2016 8:44 AM

(07-09-2016 8:02 AM)Androcles Wrote:  I've done the same! I'm a big fan of time delayed layering. Connections is serious juice when mixed. Flirt is great too. I sometimes use Flirt + Taboo and Flirt + Dion.

RESPECT! I seriously enjoy Androcles layering experiments. I'm a novice still a novice in socials and layering... it is the next level in game IMHO. I'm running TabooXS and FlirtXS this very weekend thanks to Androcles!

Looking forward to Androcles Layering for Dummies guide. facepalm
07-09-2016 8:44 AM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

07-09-2016 3:26 PM

(07-09-2016 8:44 AM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  RESPECT! I seriously enjoy Androcles layering experiments. I'm a novice still a novice in socials and layering... it is the next level in game IMHO. I'm running TabooXS and FlirtXS this very weekend thanks to Androcles!

Looking forward to Androcles Layering for Dummies guide. facepalm

Thanks Jimmycrack! I have a lot of testing to do this year. In December I'll have managed to weed out my personal best combos for the quarter that surface to the top in terms of well-roundeness, attraction, social and sexuality. I still believe a person can combo out a serious mix with fun. I've experienced some great times with some of them so far. I'm still shooting for the most rad mix for myself in 2016 with what I got.

Below, is the current list of products I own:

LAL - SDX-9, Aqua Vitae, Wolf - (Samples of: Voodoo and Aqua Vitae)

Apex - M3X, Dion, Titan, Atlas, Core, Orbital, Style (samples of: TUSC, TUSC.red, Vorpal, Triton)

XS - Taboo,Brute, Evolve, Love Boat, Connections, Xist, Ascend, Cohesion, Flirt, Bliss, XS 145, Androstenone 25 oil, Androstenone 25 spray, Exotica. (samples of: SOB,Taboo,Evolve,Bliss), androstadionne single molecule @ 20 mcg.

PT: GOA, The HookUP, (sample of 0 to 69)

Alpha Dreams: AM (2013), Glace, Certo, L2K v1

Pherazone

PherX

Only Brute, M3X, and Taboo can stand alone about 70% for me. Everything else, needs a combo.

I still need to buy oils and some other items, additionally I'm interested in some stuff from PT and new stuff from Apex.
I still want to try SOB from XS, because Brute was impressive.

Exotica is still the worst mone, I've ever tested so far. My red beans and rice farts gets more positive attention. I've paired Exotica with Evolve and Evolve did not work to fix.

I used sample spray doses of Exotica, it still makes people rude with my chemistry.

Whether I engage, nicely, rudely, quietly, politely or don't talk at all. I get the rude treatment.

I did the ultimate test. I went into full blown ASIAN supermarket with FOBs galore. ALL bad results.

I hope I can figure out Exotica before another month of wasted time.

Anyways, I have a lot of testing to do. It is super fun! No matter what.
(This post was last modified: 07-09-2016 3:29 PM by Androcles.)
07-09-2016 3:26 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

07-10-2016 12:53 AM

(07-09-2016 3:26 PM)Androcles
[b' Wrote:  
LAL[/b] - SDX-9, Aqua Vitae, Wolf - (Samples of: Voodoo and Aqua Vitae)

You have AV AND a sample of AV?? which one works better for you? lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
07-10-2016 12:53 AM

Androcles - Banned
Banned

07-10-2016 2:23 PM

(07-10-2016 12:53 AM)Spider-mone Wrote:  You have AV AND a sample of AV?? which one works better for you? lol

Haha.... Spider-mone.

I have a 30ml of Taboo and a sample of Taboo also, additionally just like Evolve, Xist,Bliss,Connections,Love Boat, Ascend... don't miss those ones! LOL

AV, with lemon scent. I absolutely hate it. If I get it again, it will be unscented. As far as performance, I couldn't evaluate properly, because of the smell. My copy was extremely strong in scent. I don't ever use it these days. In the past, on about 5 different days of wearing it, I did see some IOIs, nothing consistent. I've got other mones that do more for me. I personally give AV scented a 3 of 10. Exotica a -1 of 10.

In my experience, Evolve does a better job for the my specific mission objectives than Aqua Vitae.

I haven't used most of my samples yet. The AV sample was from my SDX-9 purchase. I should have asked for something specific and not wait on the random sample.

Speaking of LAL.....
Wolf is amazing in the office. Anyone ever get Wolf unscented? I'll email Gary's team I suppose. I hope I can get Wolf unscented. Wolf and SDX-9 are great products from LAL in my opinion. I've used so much scented Wolf, I'm tired of the smell, just like everyone who hates smelling A&F Fierce in the malls.....eugh..argh..barf....ew...

***Androcles thinks of the night he was making out with a chic, back when he was single. She has acid reflux and she transferred some drunkin cheetoes debris onto his tongue. - The worst part was the small-belch, organic, fragrance ****All remembered, because he wore A&F Fierce that night. Traumatized with PTSD. Hashtag #That's fucked up.
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2016 2:56 PM by Androcles.)
07-10-2016 2:23 PM
Androcles - Banned
Banned

07-23-2016 9:30 PM

I've been looking over notes. Seems a large percentage of my noted 'positive subjective mone' IOIs I later entered into a spreadsheet tab were Latina woman this, hispanic woman that, spanish chic, mexican girl was, blah...blah - Low and behold: FLIRT standalone showed the numbers over other XS socials in my notes for BLISS alone, Connections alone and Love Boat alone. This could be something. Could be nothing. It just caught my attention as to why I put hispanic women down so much more in notes.

Timespan: 40 hours each over 6 month period

For example: 6 hours one day, 4 hours another, 8 hours another... totaling about 40 hours for FLIRT alone since testing Nov 2015, Jan-April 2016, I skipped Dec 2015 and March 2016 for some reason.
07-23-2016 9:30 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  flirt oil kenjhow 14 5,831 06-29-2014 12:01 AM
Last Post: kenjhow