Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
No one's talking about FLIRT but they should...
Shyguy1337
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 389
Thanks received:
35 thanks in 18 posts

RE: No one's talking about FLIRT but they should...
07-26-2016 7:10 PM

I don't mean to debbie downer flirt, but I have stopped using it in favor of my other pheromonexs products. Tried 1 or 2 sprays solo from 15ml bottle on different days and noticed little to nothing. I did have 1 day where I felt like a sly/smooth talker at 1 spray near the beginning, but after that it felt like my placebo days with no mones. I might have just been feeling good on the day it did work and had a placebo effect.

I plan to try a half spray or 3 sprays since that is less/more than 1-2 sprays which I have tried. If that doesn't work, I will assume it doesn't work with my body chemistry and just trade it. I fear my testing days though cause they are boring and feel like placebo days. Sad

My Collection:
Love boat 30ml fx scent
Bliss 15ml fx scent
Flirt 15ml fx scent
Connections sample no scent
Evolve sample no scent
Vibe sample no scent
SOB sample no scent
07-26-2016 7:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Shyguy1337
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 389
Thanks received:
35 thanks in 18 posts

01-14-2017 10:48 PM

I have been using flirt at work for a while now. Love boat and bliss make me crash and are too strong at work for me.

There were a few days where I flirted all day for fun with girls who already had boyfriends. Not trying to steal from anyones cookie jar just felt like having fun. Most days though I don't see much. However then I stopped using flirt and I was super nervous and anxious at work. I think flirt makes me more relaxed in subtle ways. I have a nervous disposition so any relaxing social even a slight one that is not overpowering is helpful. I wish I had more of the amazing days though. I can't say for sure that the amazing days were not placebo, but it felt like I took flirting to a whole new level on the days it was working.

I ordered several mones recently and I am interested in testing them at work to get an edge and release anxiety without crashing.

My Collection:
Love boat 30ml fx scent
Bliss 15ml fx scent
Flirt 15ml fx scent
Connections sample no scent
Evolve sample no scent
Vibe sample no scent
SOB sample no scent
01-14-2017 10:48 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2535
Thanks received:
1787 thanks in 838 posts

01-15-2017 5:57 AM

(02-04-2014 1:47 AM)wiihomebrewftw Wrote:  I threw on two sprays of the FLIRT sample bottle and threw my favorite cologne on top of it when I recently got my hair trimmed. FLIRT lived up to it's name with my stylist. She wouldn't talk at first and then I opened her up and she talked and talked and I could see in the mirror her flipping her hair and when we somehow got on the subject she mentioned she would be filing her taxes as a SINGLE mother and she put great emphasis on the word "single". I couldn't believe how good FLIRT was working. I know I could have gotten her number or given her mine, but being a married man I did not go that far.

So if you guys want a good mix that is much less talked about, go for some flirt. Next week I will be going to a bar with some friends from work and I will definitely be wearing FLIRT for this outing. I suggest you all try it out.

Thanks for the report wiihomebreftw.

Am thinking of getting one too now. Smile where did ya spray Flirt? Which app point? Thanks.

I agree with the time delay and layering too. Seen it on Imprint and sex magnet.

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-DrChocolate-s-data-entry
01-15-2017 5:57 AM

Share This Thread