Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Newbie tips
meng123
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Newbie tips
05-19-2012 12:56 AM

Though i would compile all the tips i learnt through using stuff and read from a lot of people.This is mainly so that i can remember them easily but might be useful to other people too if they dont know them already.Im still learning myself and not that good at expressing my thoughts in writing so bear with me(>_<)

1.Although its great to research before you buy,its best to buy and try them out one at a time rather than buying everything in one go.Although they are all of excellent quality,other factors like body chemistry,working out or game for the more advanced mones can affect whether they will work for you.Some things that work amazing for some may not work well on you.All the reputable companies have guarantees so you can return them and try something else from them if the product really doesnt work for you.Id recommend at least 2-4 weeks of proper testing before doing it though so you give the product its chance to prove itself to you.If one product takes you that long,you wont get around to testing them all if you bought a collection(:-p)

2.Always shake the mones before applying so that the mones distribute equally in the bottle.Some of the mones can sometimes settle in the bottle.Although this is not always the case,its better to be safe than sorry. This can happen in alpha dream stuff in the silicone base and have seen it with androtics stuff so ended up getting into the habit of doing it before each time. Results can sometimes be inconsistent otherwise between sprays.

3.Spray or spread the mones as much as possible when you use them to maximize diffusion.If possible keep them as far away from each other as possible like different sides of the neck or wrists and try not to spray on top of each other particularly if its an oil or silicone base.It will actually slow the diffusion.Either spread them out on the skin or rake a spray on the wrists to the neck is a good way to spread the mones around without wasting if your using 1-2 sprays and want to increase diffusion.

4.Always test new products one at a time.Many of the formulas are very complex and take a bit to get a feel of how to use them and what they do.If you mix them from the start,it becomes difficult to isolate what each product is doing.Once you know what each one does and how it affects people the mixing is easy because you will have a better idea of what ratio to use to get the best effects.

5.Think about a situation before going to it to help you consider what mones you want to use and in what ratio.Not all mones are good for every situation and you may want to go higher on the social or sexual side depending on the environment and who you will be meeting.Thinking about what vibe will fit a situation makes them more likely to work and will help you avoid getting dissapointed. For example you wouldnt wear a heavy sexual mone to church or a heavy social product to a place where they dont allow talking.You wouldnt likely get any hits.

6.Less is more.Its good to overdose at least once just to see if the mones do anything or are working for you.For the actual testing,its always best to start with the lowest dosage and work your way up particularly for the stronger products.Things like environment or body types can affect what dosages are suitable and would work well so you can follow dosages that people put up blindly. For example,You wouldnt wear a heavy none product like New Pheromone Additive if your extremely built or in an all asian environment(:-p) Best to always start with 1 and work your way up till a slight od.After that cut back 1 to the one that worked best for you just before the od.

7.Where to spray.You can spray pretty much anywhere that you normally spray perfume although you can change them around a bit with intent.The neck is usually a good place if you want them to smell it when they are close to you and can also get you some weird hits where people lean in to smell the scent.Wrists and arms are a good place if you want a wider dispersion and less self effects.They also help get the mones out there if your the type who gestures with their arms when they talk or during dancing.Hair is not too bad for socials and has good dispersion but wouldnt use it for things with none in,hard to get out.Under clothing is good for the stronger products which you want to reduce diffusion and want to hit later like the highly sexual products like Turn Up The Heat or New Pheromone Additive.

8.Congruency and basic ettiquete is important.Mones are not going to get you starring in an axe commercial.Your not going to walk up to someone and they will jump you.Usually after a bit of testing you can feel/guess what vibe a product is giving to other people and act accordingly to it.If you act too different from the vibe,then people have trouble connecting the dots so its usually best to start with products that arent too far out of your comfort zone and work your way up.Dont do anything you wouldnt do normally when wearing them also because your expecting some magic. For example walking up to some random person and expecting them to react instantly or do whatever you ask them to just will come across creepy and you wont see anything.Mones are a booster that makes things easier,the conversation is still 90% you and 10% the mones.If you dont talk to anyone or are quiet,its likely you wont see anything.

9.A good cover scent is a must unless the product is already nicely scented.A good cover scent works well in 2 ways.It draws people in and makes them come nearer to you as well as giving it a bit of range if the product is unscented.It also makes people breath in deeper if they like the smell allowing more mones to hit the target quicker. If they dont like the smell,they will try to avoid smelling you as much as possible. Smell is a matter of personal preference though,always go with a smell that you are comfortable with or you may come across nervous because your thinking too much about it.Go with a smell that girls will like though,get some friends who are girls to give you advice or ask around on the forum here(^_^)

10.Last tip,mones are part of a total package.Game,personality,how you dress and if you are fit are also big pieces of the puzzle.If you want the mones to work the best for you,make sure your social skills are up to par and maybe work in some game and body language if you know it.Being well dressed and having a good body is also a nice extra and going to the gym will make you feel more confident in yourself if you know you look good. Most girls wont go out with you if you dont take care of your looks at all and are dressed like a bum.The most important part of the puzzle though is confidence.You must believe in yourself and the girl will believe in you.Always work on improving yourself as well as using the mones and the hits will come.

Most of these are from personal experience so the more experienced people can correct me if theres anything they disagree with.

Useful tips if your new to mones
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Newbie-tips
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2012 1:09 AM by meng123.)
05-19-2012 12:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Synergist
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Newbie tips
05-19-2012 1:39 AM

Nice tips there, thanks Smile

Visit my journal! Drinks

See my product list and links to all reviews

Check out my blind testing thread!
Girl_pinkglassesf
05-19-2012 1:39 AM
meng123
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-19-2012 1:44 AM

(05-19-2012 1:39 AM)Synergist Wrote:  Nice tips there, thanks Smile

Thanks,feel free to add on any tips to this thread that you can think of.Always looking to learn new things and it will be useful for future newbies(^_^)

05-19-2012 1:44 AM
meng123
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-19-2012 2:18 AM

Lol,extra one from curi

"alcohol wipes don't wash off pheromones"

Water and soap dont work that well either for washing off some pheromones so dont be suprised if its still in effect after a shower.

05-19-2012 2:18 AM

DGamer
Player of the Game

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-19-2012 2:26 AM

AS A MORE EXPERIENCED PERSON, I DISAGREE WITH ALL OF IT!!!! jkjk

I wish I had this when I first started lol, it would've been pretty useful. I had to collect all those bits separately
(05-19-2012 2:18 AM)meng123 Wrote:  Lol,extra one from curi

"alcohol wipes don't wash off pheromones"

Water and soap dont work that well either for washing off some pheromones so dont be suprised if its still in effect after a shower.

Then how do you wash them off?

Compendium still under construction, no ETA
(This post was last modified: 05-19-2012 2:27 AM by DGamer.)
05-19-2012 2:26 AM
meng123
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-19-2012 2:32 AM

(05-19-2012 2:26 AM)DGamer Wrote:  AS A MORE EXPERIENCED PERSON, I DISAGREE WITH ALL OF IT!!!! jkjk

I wish I had this when I first started lol, it would've been pretty useful. I had to collect all those bits separately

Then how do you wash them off?

Haha,soap can get off most mones.Alpha dream stuff and androstenone tend to be water and soap resistant though,lol.Thats why you can sometimes get a none buildup even if you shower every day.Most alcohol stuff comes off okay with soap and water though. Appears witch hazel and hydrogen peroxide work well for removing them if you have trouble removing residue.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-washing-off-pheromones

(This post was last modified: 05-19-2012 2:40 AM by meng123.)
05-19-2012 2:32 AM
Synergist
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

05-19-2012 2:54 AM

I'll add these on copulin usage for the ladies:

1) Don't EVER put copulins in your hair, unless it's in a product like a conditioner that has only a minute amount and is designed for hair so probably has scents that cancels it out. Even then I wouldn't use it close to the roots, only right on the ends.

2) Don't use copulins on your neck or face either. Use sparingly on wrists and hands too. Basically you want to stick to chest, torso and cleavage for couplin usage, or maybe behind knees or elbows or near groin. Closer to the "centre" of your body.

3) Let it dry down for up to 20 minutes (or at minimum, 10 minutes) before doing anything such as getting dressed or putting on any other cover scents

Other general tips:

1) Read and get lots of information and advice. Ask questions. Contact the vendors personally if there is anything you want to know.

2) It has been said a million times, but less really is more. It is soooo tempting to want to slather on more to make an effect stronger. In fact, sometimes it will just cause the opposite effect. Think of adding salt to a delicious dinner. The right amount will enhance everything, but imagine if you empty the whole salt shaker onto it. That can be the equivalent of using too much of a product. Some products are particularly potent (Alpha Dream comes to mind for me) so even if it doesn't "feel" like much, really it is. You don't need to be able to see all the white salt granules over your dinner to taste the extra flavour.

3) It becomes harder to smell your own scented pheromones (or any perfume/cologne for that matter) after a while. Just because you can't smell it anymore, doesn't mean you need to reapply. Just keep telling yourself that when the urge arises to put more on, most of the time you really don't need to.

4) Finally - it is sad to note that there is so much false advertising out there, even the stuff that really does look legitimate, that you really have to be quite cautious. I was very disappointed when I learned that a website I stumbled upon early, dopheromoneswork.com, was actually a scam. It really did look legitimate and had disclaimers about being unbiased and everything. I ordered my first two pheromone products based on what I read there, and even though I have enjoyed these purchases I feel angry and cheated now to know that I made my decision based on false information. I only trust what I read here now.

Visit my journal! Drinks

See my product list and links to all reviews

Check out my blind testing thread!
Girl_pinkglassesf
05-19-2012 2:54 AM
meng123
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-19-2012 3:21 AM

Thanks for the extra tips(^_^)Would rep it but the system wont let me at the moment(>_<)

(This post was last modified: 05-19-2012 3:23 AM by meng123.)
05-19-2012 3:21 AM

zerosix85
Schadenfreudegasm

Rep Post

05-19-2012 2:01 PM

(05-19-2012 2:32 AM)meng123 Wrote:  Most alcohol stuff comes off okay with soap and water though. Appears witch hazel and hydrogen peroxide work well for removing them if you have trouble removing residue.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-washing-off-pheromones

I always carry a mini bottle of peroxide and witch hazel when I'm running an experiment for mixes that will work for my body chemistry. In case I do OD, I'll run to the bathroom and first use Peroxide as that breaks down all the pheromone molecules through Oxidization and then I'll wipe witch hazel around my application areas, followed by a wash down with soap so I'm clean and fresh to try again.

(This post was last modified: 05-19-2012 2:05 PM by zerosix85.)
05-19-2012 2:01 PM
bored4life
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-19-2012 2:55 PM

One of the other things I've learned:

-Even after shaking the bottle, mones that are in the tube of the sprayer aren't mixed well, so spray 2-3 sprays to the air, after shaking, and before application. This will help you get the best effect from the mones you are using Smile

The Journal

Arsenal:
Alpha Dream:Glace, FB Glace Silicone, Androstadienone, LIIK v1, LIIK v2, Corporativo
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, Nude Alpha, Acqua Vitae
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive
PheromoneXS: AscendXS, CohesionXS, EvolveXS

Samples:
Alpha Dream: FB Glace Alcohol
Liquid Alchemy Labs: Nude, Primitive, Hypnotica Social, Possess
PheromoneXS: BlissXS
05-19-2012 2:55 PM

Share This Thread