Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Newbie from India...Need help with starting out.
cowboy94
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Newbie from India...Need help with starting out.
11-06-2019 4:44 AM

Hello everyone. I'm new to pheromones and have been lurking here from August. My package is finally going to arrive today. Although there were a few hiccups from the past 2 days due to customs holding it back for review, it's been sorted and I'm gonna finally get my hands dirty. It's great to be a part of such a closed knit forum where everyone is given an equal opportunity to express their viewpoint and where the members are so enthusiastic to help out the rookies to get better and also encourage them to test and do their own research to find out which mix suits them the best. A little something about myself. I'm a 25 year Old Indian. I have been on a journey of self improvement and self discovery from last 8 months. I'm a shy person by not socially awkward. I've purchased XIST and EVOLVE from PheromoneXS as starters also requested for Ascend, Taboo and Connections samples. I've read that -none based products are too intimidating and Asians don't take it too well. Let me know if I should start with Xist solo for now or Evolve Solo? I'm actually trying to get this girl in my office to have feelings for me. She's right now madly fallen for another dude in Office who is already committed. I lost my chance at striking because of a few lame moves. Advice from the experts would be greatly appreciated Ok
11-06-2019 4:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Newbie from India...Need help with starting out.
11-06-2019 10:47 AM

Welcome to the truth.

Regretfully, I, myself, and not well-versed in XS' products so I cannot advise you well on which product. However, there are many others here that know them through and through and they might be able to help you. I would also suggest reading through all the reports on the products so you can get a feel for how it reacts and responds with various people, as well as to get a background on the typical effects one might expect from either.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-06-2019 10:47 AM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-06-2019 12:13 PM

Welcome,

I'm quite new myself, however I'm playing with this stuff since a bit over a year now.
I have seen some good results at work with Acsend XS, both professional respect as well as female IoI.
It's definitely work safe, even if I can't judge it, because in my environment I even can run with highly sexual mones - this is most likely a cultural topic and living in Europe gives me some liberties since nobody really cares about sexuality as long as it is consentual. If you actually live in India this might be different. BTW, the ethnicity "Asians" imho is "East Asians" as Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese. I would expect that Indians are more close to Middle East or European guys, but maybe someone else can comment that. I would advise to start with lower dosage and see what reaction they give. You most likely don't want to came suddenly with a heavy mone signature. The Acsend with Cops I use definitely stinks - but I'm loving it So happy
11-06-2019 12:13 PM
yudhajit
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-06-2019 5:52 PM

(11-06-2019 4:44 AM)cowboy94 Wrote:  I've read that -none based products are too intimidating and Asians don't take it too well.

I am not sure that would apply to Indians. The reactions I have observed from Indian women haven't been much different from what I have been reading about women from other ethnic groups here.
11-06-2019 5:52 PM

cowboy94
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-06-2019 6:51 PM

(11-06-2019 10:47 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Welcome to the truth.

Regretfully, I, myself, and not well-versed in XS' products so I cannot advise you well on which product. However, there are many others here that know them through and through and they might be able to help you. I would also suggest reading through all the reports on the products so you can get a feel for how it reacts and responds with various people, as well as to get a background on the typical effects one might expect from either.

Thanks Gladen...Always appreciate inputs from senior members of this forum. Will test it and read some reviews from Indians/Asians on what they have to say about PXS products
11-06-2019 6:51 PM
cowboy94
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-06-2019 6:59 PM

(11-06-2019 12:13 PM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  Welcome,

I'm quite new myself, however I'm playing with this stuff since a bit over a year now.
I have seen some good results at work with Acsend XS, both professional respect as well as female IoI.
It's definitely work safe, even if I can't judge it, because in my environment I even can run with highly sexual mones - this is most likely a cultural topic and living in Europe gives me some liberties since nobody really cares about sexuality as long as it is consentual. If you actually live in India this might be different. BTW, the ethnicity "Asians" imho is "East Asians" as Chinese, Vietnamese, Japanese. I would expect that Indians are more close to Middle East or European guys, but maybe someone else can comment that. I would advise to start with lower dosage and see what reaction they give. You most likely don't want to came suddenly with a heavy mone signature. The Acsend with Cops I use definitely stinks - but I'm loving it So happy

I have quite a small sample of ASCEND XS. Would first start testing the 10 ml bottles of XIST & EVOLVE and then move on to the smaller samples. I really want to find out whether sexuals work in my place or not so as to push things from just romance to something more. Thanks for your input. Will surely test the sample ASCEND and post soon about it. I am not sure whether my sample ASCEND contains cops or not. Either way I will give it a shot soon.
11-06-2019 6:59 PM
cowboy94
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-06-2019 7:10 PM

(11-06-2019 5:52 PM)yudhajit Wrote:  I am not sure that would apply to Indians. The reactions I have observed from Indian women haven't been much different from what I have been reading about women from other ethnic groups here.

That's a pleasant surprise as for the longest time I've had this notion after reading through this forum that sexuals come across quite strongly and repel Indian/Asian women due to their conservative nature. I will try it out in small quantities and post about it soon. It's good to see an Indian here. Appreciate your post. Also, may I know which mones did you start with from PXS and the ones which have been deal breakers for you in being successful with women.
11-06-2019 7:10 PM
yudhajit
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-06-2019 10:07 PM

(11-06-2019 7:10 PM)cowboy94 Wrote:  That's a pleasant surprise as for the longest time I've had this notion after reading through this forum that sexuals come across quite strongly and repel Indian/Asian women due to their conservative nature. I will try it out in small quantities and post about it soon. It's good to see an Indian here. Appreciate your post. Also, may I know which mones did you start with from PXS and the ones which have been deal breakers for you in being successful with women.

I have’t been looking for success with new women as I am in a committed relationship. However I have noticed enough hits with Indian women over the course of my journey with mones to lead me to believe they are no different. In one of my recent social gatherings I got boobed by a 30 something Indian cutie after she had shown enough IOIs to let me know she was attracted. I was wearing AV. No I didn’t approach her because I was with family but obviously she didn’t care.

I’ve been using Ascend as my daily mone at the workplace and am very happy with it. Haven’t seen much with Evolve, yet, but I need to test it more. I’m 40+ btw.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2019 10:14 PM by yudhajit.)
11-06-2019 10:07 PM

MMM

Rep Post

11-07-2019 2:49 AM

(11-06-2019 10:07 PM)yudhajit Wrote:  I have’t been looking for success with new women as I am in a committed relationship. However I have noticed enough hits with Indian women over the course of my journey with mones to lead me to believe they are no different. [i]In one of my recent social gatherings I got boobed by a 30 something Indian cutie after she had shown enough IOIs to let me know she was attracted. I was wearing AV.[/i] No I didn’t approach her because I was with family but obviously she didn’t care.

I’ve been using Ascend as my daily mone at the workplace and am very happy with it. Haven’t seen much with Evolve, yet, but I need to test it more. I’m 40+ btw.

Do you remember the dosage of AV you were wearing, Yud?

Thanks! Dont mention

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
11-07-2019 2:49 AM
yudhajit
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

11-07-2019 7:48 AM

(11-07-2019 2:49 AM)MMM Wrote:  Do you remember the dosage of AV you were wearing, Yud?

Thanks! Dont mention
AV gel from a sample bottle. Must’ve been 2-3 pumps but don’t remember exactly how much. I’m not good with keeping notes. Too bad.
11-07-2019 7:48 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Newbie from India. maheshbh 0 171 11-10-2019 7:36 AM
Last Post: maheshbh
  Hello, just starting out! Formula 2 845 05-22-2016 4:28 PM
Last Post: Formula