Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Newbie from India...Need help with starting out.
KaranRaj
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Newbie from India...Need help with starting out.
12-10-2019 2:24 PM

(11-06-2019 4:44 AM)cowboy94 Wrote:  Hello everyone. I'm new to pheromones and have been lurking here from August. My package is finally going to arrive today. Although there were a few hiccups from the past 2 days due to customs holding it back for review, it's been sorted and I'm gonna finally get my hands dirty. It's great to be a part of such a closed knit forum where everyone is given an equal opportunity to express their viewpoint and where the members are so enthusiastic to help out the rookies to get better and also encourage them to test and do their own research to find out which mix suits them the best. A little something about myself. I'm a 25 year Old Indian. I have been on a journey of self improvement and self discovery from last 8 months. I'm a shy person by not socially awkward. I've purchased XIST and EVOLVE from PheromoneXS as starters also requested for Ascend, Taboo and Connections samples. I've read that -none based products are too intimidating and Asians don't take it too well. Let me know if I should start with Xist solo for now or Evolve Solo? I'm actually trying to get this girl in my office to have feelings for me. She's right now madly fallen for another dude in Office who is already committed. I lost my chance at striking because of a few lame moves. Advice from the experts would be greatly appreciated Ok

Hi, I'm new here and I wanted to order PXS products like you, can you please give some details about the hiccups in customs. Also, how much custom duty you paid, if any.

It will help me a great deal. Moreover can you, please review more about the products you received through PXS.
12-10-2019 2:24 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cowboy94
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-13-2019 5:39 AM

(12-10-2019 2:24 PM)KaranRaj Wrote:  Hi, I'm new here and I wanted to order PXS products like you, can you please give some details about the hiccups in customs. Also, how much custom duty you paid, if any.

It will help me a great deal. Moreover can you, please review more about the products you received through PXS.

Hey Karan, welcome to the community....Importing pheromones from the US is a hassle and they charge you a hefty amount to release the package. Drop me a PM or ping me on my hangouts and I'll let you know more about the customs procedure. My email is [email protected]. I've to make it a point to review after my experiences on the very same day or journal them for everyone to access.
12-13-2019 5:39 AM

KaranRaj
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

12-14-2019 10:25 AM

(12-13-2019 5:39 AM)cowboy94 Wrote:  Hey Karan, welcome to the community....Importing pheromones from the US is a hassle and they charge you a hefty amount to release the package. Drop me a PM or ping me on my hangouts and I'll let you know more about the customs procedure. My email is [email protected]. I've to make it a point to review after my experiences on the very same day or journal them for everyone to access.

Hi, I'm not able to PM you, so I have texted you on Hangout.
(This post was last modified: 12-14-2019 10:26 AM by KaranRaj.)
12-14-2019 10:25 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Newbie from India. maheshbh 0 171 11-10-2019 7:36 AM
Last Post: maheshbh
  Hello, just starting out! Formula 2 845 05-22-2016 4:28 PM
Last Post: Formula