Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with , or

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New to this....just placed an order this weekend
riggity
Checking out the place

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

New to this....just placed an order this weekend
04-22-2013 11:59 PM

Hey all!

I came across this site as I was researching supplements and it lead to pheromones, which brought me here, which in turn took me to Love Scent, which in turn led me to by a few sample packets to see how things will play out for me. Feels like an adventure game. Which, in the spirit of life, it really is!

I'm 34 and have spend the past 14 months getting into shape. I was never "out" of shape, but I was reaching a point where I could have slipped into the darkside. Thankfully, I got back into lifting iron and finally hit my groove about two weeks ago. Yeah, a long hiatus made it take that long to get back into the full swing of things.

I'd always been interested in mones and seeing how valid they can aid in one's social life. About two years ago, I broke my shy mold, so I am not as painfully shy around people as I used to be. So thankful for that. Now, it is just a matter of making things "stick" for lack of a better term and not really a double entendre of any kind.

When I'm feeling it and I am in the right setting, it's on like Donkey Kong. Alas, getting past that stage has not been a strong suit of mine, especially since I lacked the practical experience to build up some social equity in that regard.

I've never been the type to go chasing after girls or to always have a woman or gf in my life, just for the sake of having. It has taken me some time to find the types of women I like and to make a short story long, I've found just what I like. Sadly, at least in my case, some other fellow has beaten me to the punch. I've learned to be patient. Actually...still learning.

That being said, there's this lovely woman I work with. I did not realize till last week that she is considerably younger than I am, though age is not a significant factor in how I assess my interest. She's 23...not sure if she'll be turning 24 later on this year. She's quite mature, which gives off an air of being older than her numerical age would suggest. But, aside from her beauty, she's got the core qualities I like in a woman, which has enhanced my pursuit.

She and I have gone on lunch a few times now, with each time out, I'm always trying to finagle a date out of work. Not in annoying fashion mind you, but well-integrated into our conversations. I'm not sure if she's shy around me, as I see her more engaged with other co-workers, even male co-workers. I figure if she keeps having lunch with me, then no biggie.

She's a busy one, that's for sure. She's never mentioned that she's got a boyfriend, as I'm sure by this point she would have said as much. Just surmising how things have been playing out. After our last lunch, I was beginning to think that given her age, she's not wanting to start a relationship and just wants to enjoy her free time with friends and family. I get it. But I gotta admit, there's this feeling in the air that there's a small window of opportunity for me. Small, but, I'm saying there's a chance. HAHA!

That's what made me look into mones just a touch closer. I went to Love Scent and found two that other reviewers said gave them good hits with younger women.

They are Scent of Eros and Chikara. I bought the gel packs to give it a tryout before investing in a bottle.

Now, I am realistic in that I do not think these will be some magical concoction that will open said window further. My approach is that I've got nothing to lose and only hope that our interactions will have more electricity to them, if only to help curb what I'm imagining is a mild shyness she has when I'm around her.

And, if I can use this to attract other women outside the office or those in there (gots some nice ladies where I work) then all the better. Once I see a smile and a mild interest, I go into suave mode...feel like a less cultured James Bond. HAHA!

Well, I figured I'd say hello and ask how I should use these and/or hear some suggestions on other mones others have found to help them out.

Thanks and as for the lengthy intro, I'm a writer so once the words start flowing, I ride the wave to its the end.

Adios!

04-22-2013 11:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NuTrix

NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1505
Thanks received:
818 thanks in 456 posts

RE: New to this....just placed an order this weekend
Yesterday 12:34 AM

Welcome to the forum riggity!

You get to work reading those product reviews and getting familiar with the products out there and the real life experiences people have had with them and you'll begin to build a compass for what may work for your particular goals/desires Smile

Happy hunting! Big Grin

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
Yesterday 12:34 AM
Buzzy78
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 348
Thanks received:
659 thanks in 327 posts

Yesterday 3:28 AM

Hey riggity,

First of, welcome to pherotruth! You'll find its a fun forum with nice and helpful people! Much more then only pheromones are talked about. Self improvement in general is a big part of improving chances Wink

Quote:Now, I am realistic in that I do not think these will be some magical concoction that will open said window further. My approach is that I've got nothing to lose and only hope that our interactions will have more electricity to them, if only to help curb what I'm imagining is a mild shyness she has when I'm around her.

This is good, some people just expect too much from pheromones. It will help you, but they won't run the race for you Wink
I made a thread about this some time ago: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

Quote:That's what made me look into mones just a touch closer. I went to Love Scent and found two that other reviewers said gave them good hits with younger women. They are Scent of Eros and Chikara. I bought the gel packs to give it a tryout before investing in a bottle.

Here's some reviews on the products you got to get you started Smile

Scent of Eros

http://pherotruth.com/Forum-Product-Reviews--123 In there there's a thread called "Scent of eros first run" (the creator of the product is actually participating in this thread)
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Great-experience

Chikara
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-attractin-young-ladies?
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Has-anyone-tried-Chikara?

Quote:I'm 34 and have spend the past 14 months getting into shape. I was never "out" of shape, but I was reaching a point where I could have slipped into the darkside. Thankfully, I got back into lifting iron and finally hit my groove about two weeks ago. Yeah, a long hiatus made it take that long to get back into the full swing of things.

Gathering from this you must be well build (muscled). If this is the case, maybe she is intimidated by you. People will need a better understanding of you as a person before they can give you more tailored advice. Things like race/body build/how good you are with women/introvert-extrovert/shy-outgoing/the environment you will be using the product/climate you live in,.. If you're just here to find some info on Chikara and Scent of Eros, there will be no need for this.

I wish you all the best on your journey and hope things work out with this girl!

Cheers,

Buzzy

My journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-And-so-it-begins
New to pheromones? =>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-equation

My bag of goodies:
Alpha Dream: Alpha Mascio, Certo, Corporativo, Glace
Pheroxs: Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Blizz, Flirt, Connections, Vibe, Domination
Hax: Wingman black label, Wingman element 7, Wingman element 9, Wingman C4 oil, Wingman 512 oil, Wingman X22 oil
New Hax: Pherocide, Holy grail, Element x, Alien, Black ops, Ladykiller
Love Scent: New Pheromone Additive, Alpha 7, Impi red dot
Yesterday 3:28 AM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1371
Thanks received:
2690 thanks in 1304 posts

Yesterday 7:08 AM

Welcome to the forum!
Yesterday 7:08 AM
alissa
Getting comfortable

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 38
Thanks received:
68 thanks in 34 posts

Yesterday 10:00 AM

Hey!! welcome writer..interesting looking forward to read your treat....
Yesterday 10:00 AM

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 976
Thanks received:
2608 thanks in 1206 posts

Yesterday 11:14 AM

Hey Amigo, welcome to PheroTruth! Smile

As for the girl, the next time you go to lunch with her you might suggest grabbing a drink or 2 after work, cause well you know, it's been a pretty dang stressful day so far. Big Grin

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

"Often people attempt to live their lives backwards: they try to have more things, or more money, in order to do more of what they want so they will be happier. The way it actually works is the reverse. You must first be who you really are, then,do what you need to do, in order to have what you want."
Yesterday 11:14 AM
deker0
Volunteer Phero Tester

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 150
Thanks received:
67 thanks in 44 posts

Yesterday 11:16 AM

Hi riggity,

Welcome to the forum and thanks for giving us a great introduction. I must say, I think I can relate to alot of things you said. I feel like I have some similar characteristics to you.

Same age, same in terms of fitness, as well as not the type to chase after girls, but I know what I want now.

Anyway, good luck with the Pheromones you purchased and let us know how it goes.
Yesterday 11:16 AM
riggity
Checking out the place

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks received:
1 thanks in 1 posts

Yesterday 2:16 PM

NuTrix--thanks. I dig the name and avi you got going on.

Buzzy78--thanks for the links and other tidbits. I wouldn't say I'm built, but I do fill out my polo shirts. HAHA! I get the impression she likes muscled guys, but just like a young guy seeing a smokin' babe in magazine, quite different when you're standing next to them. (But, I'm not making comparisons to myself--just an example!) The more I'm around her, the more I'm at ease, being myself gradually. I'm getting a similar feeling on her end.

halo0073--thanks, halo!

alissa--thanks, alissa! I will probably log one of the two. I've gotten into logging this year, as I mainly log free supplements I get to try out. It helps my writing and if I can help out people with a more informed decision, then it's win-win!

mark-in-dallas--thanks for the advice, sir! I will give it a shot next time around. As it is, we usually hit up a sushi place for lunch and grab a bottle of sake.

deker0--cool to have a kindred spirit out there someplace!

Cool place! Glad I signed up. My order should come in on Thursday. I'll see how it plays out on Friday.

Thanks!
Yesterday 2:16 PM

Share This Thread