Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New to the pheremones game
Username
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 5 posts

New to the pheremones game
10-06-2014 1:10 AM

Before you condemn the new poster for posting another FAQ-esque thread, let me preface this post by mentioning I've ran through the sticky and a few of the posts on the first page on this subforum.

Having said that it's raised more questions than I intended. Here are my thoughts and questions:

1. I bought my bottle off a website "PheremoneAdvantage.com," made by a "Dr. Virgil Amend." The vials are unscented and contain DPG, SD40 ALC, Androstadienone, Androstenone, and 3-beta-Androstenol.

2. I've noticed all of you using an array of various pheromones each with varying degrees of different ingredients.

3. There's a lot of talk on how different pheromones interact with your unique personality

4. I can't view the "logs" that are in the pinned thread.

I'm wondering if anyone can give me feedback on the specific product I am using? If not, can I get recommendations on trying something different? I've been using this stuff for the past three weeks, and it doesn't seem like much has changed other than I just feel more confident. I think my confidence has been the only driving factor in how people interact with me. There's none of this "alpha" treatment people write about.

On a side note, I can definitely say androstenol might be in this product just because it gives off an alcohol scent (I took organic chemistry) but other than that I really feel like I've wasted my money.

Finally, is there a thread anywhere that breaks down how every pheromone on the market plays off our individual personalities? I've just skimmed through manufacturer's websites and they all list the same damn ingredients everytime and say "molecule x will get people blabbing around you!"

Thanks in advance, guys
10-06-2014 1:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Username
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
8 thanks in 5 posts

RE: New to the pheremones game
10-06-2014 1:31 AM

I've also noticed a lot of you gentlemen are focusing on gaming girls/going bars/clubbing, my goal isn't exactly that. I'm just trying to live a normal college life, meet girls on campus and find girlfriend material. lol.
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2014 1:33 AM by Username.)
10-06-2014 1:31 AM
Darder
Learning everyday.

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 12
Thanks received:
9 thanks in 8 posts

10-06-2014 9:51 AM

Hi, welcome to the forum.

From browsing around here, I haven't seen the company you named mentioned anywhere, so unless you can find people that used these products it might be a bit hard to help you. Some molecules, such as Androstadienone, Androstenone etc. should be the same or similar to the molecules with the same name produced by other manufacturers.

The logs you are talking about are probably the journal. That section is unfortunately not available until you have met some "invisible" requirements, which mainly consists of time since you joined and number of posts. They are hidden because of privacy for the person who wrote them and the site admin does not want any random person to access them. I am still waiting on my approval to view them, and write my own.

If you want to try new stuff or read about it, the Pheromone Reviews section might interest you. There are companies listed under there, and in each section are product reviews linked to that company and a link to their website. Read the big review threads, going page by page, and you'll get an idea of what each individual products has to offer.

As for places where pheromones work, I can't tell you much because I haven't messed around with pheromones enough. Though I think pheromones should always be active and doing some kind of effect, whether you are at work or in a club or on campus. You just have to tamper with each product and see whats best.

Many companies have a refund policy so if you want to try stuff out, just order bottles and if they don't work then ask for assistance if then nothing still works, you just get your money back.

You could also look into pheromone products that people refer to as ''All around good''. Beware, I haven't used those (yet, they are ordered and some came in), but I can refer you to the reviews section of each product so that you can look into them, if you would like. There is Core from Apex, Wolf from Liquid Alchemy Labs and Xist from PheromoneXS. Those are the ones that I have seen mentionned as all rounders.
10-06-2014 9:51 AM
Thanks given by Username
SeekingSuccess

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1990
Thanks received:
851 thanks in 492 posts

10-06-2014 12:26 PM

Research: Xist by pheromone XS, Core by Apex, Wolf by Liquid Alchemy Labs. All of these products would give you what you want out of a pheromone. Probably more so the XIST but all will have some effect and give you more leverage than just about anyone. I have seen blatant results by using this product within the past week, on people I know.
10-06-2014 12:26 PM
Thanks given by Username
Username
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
8 thanks in 5 posts

10-06-2014 9:21 PM

@Darder: that sucks. I really wanted to read up on people's experiences on how they used pheromones. Guess it's fringe science at this point... But thanks, I'll take a look at the commonly used ones and build a foundation from there.

@SeekingSuccess: Thanks I'll check them out.

have you guys used all three in combination with each other or just 2 together? I guess what I'm trying to ask is, can you use "social," "romantic," and "sexual" Pheromones in conjunction with each other?
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2014 9:46 PM by Username.)
10-06-2014 9:21 PM

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1477 thanks in 960 posts

10-06-2014 10:37 PM

There are lots of experiences posted in non-journal space on this forum. Just look under each company's respect sub-forum.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
10-06-2014 10:37 PM
Username
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
8 thanks in 5 posts

10-06-2014 11:57 PM

(10-06-2014 10:37 PM)kimosabe Wrote:  There are lots of experiences posted in non-journal space on this forum. Just look under each company's respect sub-forum.

I'm browsing reviews and I'm suffering analysis paralysis now. All I can say about this product I'm currently using is people are /friendlier/ toward me in general; people offer me help, free supplies, or free food without me asking. Old friends tend to just ramble on and on around me. It's either my personality that people are drawn to or the mones are doing the job.

Quick note: I've always had the ability to barter with shopkeepers or cashiers on deals. The mones I'm using right now don't seem to be working for or against me either way. Any suggestions on a mone that'll give me more of an edge with bartering/cutting deals with people?

Someone tell me if my experimental set up is good. I want to boost sexual/romantic feelings out of women so combine my current product with Xist. For a control variable, try going a couple days with only Xist and not my product. Then do another experiment week with Xist plus Wolf? What do you guys think?
(This post was last modified: 10-07-2014 12:00 AM by Username.)
10-06-2014 11:57 PM
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1477 thanks in 960 posts

10-07-2014 12:01 AM

Since you're after heightened romantic/sexual encounters, Id suggest KIV-ing Wolf for the time being and going with Core from Apex. You might also look into getting Imprint in place of Xist (to save on shipping by buying from one company.)

The methodology you've suggested is good, run with it.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
10-07-2014 12:01 AM
Thanks given by Username
Username
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
8 thanks in 5 posts

10-07-2014 12:16 AM

(10-07-2014 12:01 AM)kimosabe Wrote:  Since you're after heightened romantic/sexual encounters, Id suggest KIV-ing Wolf for the time being and going with Core from Apex. You might also look into getting Imprint in place of Xist (to save on shipping by buying from one company.)

The methodology you've suggested is good, run with it.

Thanks, I'll run with that. By the way, I took a closer look at Xist - is it correct to assume it's simply a product that only works on close friends/acquaintances?
10-07-2014 12:16 AM

kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1477 thanks in 960 posts

10-07-2014 2:18 AM

(10-07-2014 12:16 AM)Username Wrote:  Thanks, I'll run with that. By the way, I took a closer look at Xist - is it correct to assume it's simply a product that only works on close friends/acquaintances?

Xist is marketed as a "reset & imprint" mone, which means it is supposed to make women who friendzoned you re-look you in a different light, as well as positively imprint in the memories of new women when they are exposed to it over a period of time.

ME = Awesome
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
AM
Love Scent
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
10-07-2014 2:18 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post