Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New to the forum
sorano
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

New to the forum
10-10-2018 5:16 PM

Hello all. New to the site and pheromones. I am huge on cologne and decided to explore the pheromone world.

Does anyone recommend any brands besides LAL? Thank you gents!
10-10-2018 5:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New to the forum
10-10-2018 5:29 PM

(10-10-2018 5:16 PM)sorano Wrote:  Hello all. New to the site and pheromones. I am huge on cologne and decided to explore the pheromone world.

Does anyone recommend any brands besides LAL? Thank you gents!

Maybe you could start by telling us a bit more about yourself. Especially what your goals are for using pheromones and we might be better able to guide you in your search.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde
10-10-2018 5:29 PM
sorano
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-10-2018 5:46 PM

Absolutely. Thank you snoopy for helping out. I know pheromones aren't going to perform miracles. But I do feel it will give people an edge. I guess I am looking for a product or products, that will help me with the dating game. I do workout, I am 5'9 235lbs. Been training for 18 years. Try to dress nice, the whole nine yards. I just want something that will get a womans attention. Make them more open, be drawn in to me. Even get sexually stimulated.

Maybe a day time phero? where everyone just feels more comfortable talking to you, your mood increase, better well being. something masculine.

I had a few products in mind that I wanted to try out but, just had a bad experience so I am looking into other brands.

I do have a bottle of chikara. was my first purchase last week.
10-10-2018 5:46 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-10-2018 6:03 PM

Personally, Chikara did nothing for me, personally. From what you are describing, I personally think Core from Apex is a good all around, make people like you pheromone that is also daytime appropriate. Alpha Treasures is another great all around make people like you and much like Apex, they both have definite attractive qualities for women. My personal favorite (full disclosure- I formulated it) at the moment for being the guy that women really want to get to know is Love God from Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie. I'd designed it especially for social situations. It's really not meant to be used for business but is a great party, meet women, date blend. And yes, it is very daytime appropriate.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

“Charm is the way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clearly defined question” - Oscar Wilde

sorano
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Btw let me touch up on the chikara. I did buy the chikara and unscented alpha 7. I did play around with it for a bit. By reading the forums, I decided to apply two drops of alpha7 and one spray of chikara. I did this a few times. I noticed that people around me would get mad and irritated. I would also feel pissed off a bit. I dropped it to one drp of alpha and really no change. I then did it without the chikara and I still got that irritated vibe.

I removed the alpha 7 and just used chikara. I was more talkative, energy level went up and at the gym for the first time, I was talking to a woman. I was working out next to her and there was also another man on the other side of us. she wasnt able to move cross over cables to the lowest level. she then asked if I could give her a hand. she could have clearly asked the other guy who was closer to her and easier to get to her. But she asked me. we did a few sets and then she turned and looked at me and smiled. I then asked her what does that movement target? and we started talking. I was able to break the ice and talk to her. could this be a coincidence? No clue. Just crazy how it happened the night I used chikara. 3 sprays.

I just feel there may be better products and stronger products to attract women and want to learn more
sorano
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-10-2018 6:16 PM

oh wow you formulated love god? I will try that and apex core. see how I like them. what are your thoughts copulins? worth trying? I wanted to try something similar to dirty primitive. Just to have some fun haha. something that gets the juices flowing from women.

To be honest, the ones I wanted to try were dirty primitive and aqua vitae. was looking for alternatives to those. But I am going to pick up the two you mentioned
10-10-2018 6:16 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-10-2018 6:36 PM

Let me put it this way. One of the primary components to Love God is copulins. Not just for the self effects but for the social proof they provide.

10-10-2018 6:36 PM
sorano
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-10-2018 6:47 PM

sold haha. I will order tonight. Looking at the 60/40 mix. Not sure what scent is available. or I may just go with the unscented and use any of my colognes as a cover.
10-10-2018 6:47 PM

sorano
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

10-10-2018 9:51 PM

since I cannot post in other threads yet, is there a description list of the scents on apex. Not sure what scent to get or if I should just stick to the unscented versions
10-10-2018 9:51 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

10-10-2018 10:50 PM

Do a search on Apex Scents. There has been considerable discussion on them.

10-10-2018 10:50 PM

Share This Thread