Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New to the forum
sorano
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: New to the forum
10-11-2018 8:48 PM

Ordered core fury and love god blend unscented. Can't wait to test these out
10-11-2018 8:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sorano
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

04-12-2019 8:38 PM

so I am back. Been testing out these pheromones and put them to work. so I tried DP, bad wolf, aqua vitae, core. always made pretend that I didn't have them on. Did the recommended dosage as adviced by the creators and I also upped the dosage. For example, bad wolf I tried anywhere from 1-15 drops.

Honestly, I felt so selfies, no one treated me any different if I had them on or not. yea I chaged my attitude a bit when wearing bad wolf. I know how this works. The last time I went out like this was when I was in my 20's. Testing and testing in every single scenario. Gym, work, lounges, you name it. Nothing. nada. People can get upset at me, bash me, whatever. This is just an update and my results. Hey maybe pheromones don't work for my body chemistry. No brand bashing either.

All in all, I should have kept the money in my pocket and just buy more cologne and some new clothing.
04-12-2019 8:38 PM

MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-12-2019 10:05 PM

Back in October, it reads you purchased Core and Love God. But there is NOT mentioning of Love God. What gives? Girl witch

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 04-12-2019 10:06 PM by MMM.)
04-12-2019 10:05 PM
WereWolf666
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-13-2019 3:54 AM

It's not recommend when you are new to buy so many product, it's preferable to test one at a time, buy one test for month then another. With so many product you have I don't think you have tested thoroughly every product. Patience is required, it's not an easy thing though it appear like that for some it's because they have more experience with women already. Take your time, read people experience, learn from them, test methodically. And test the easy product first DP BW AV are not the easiest to try.
(This post was last modified: 04-13-2019 3:56 AM by WereWolf666.)
04-13-2019 3:54 AM

Share This Thread