Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New to pheromones
KingHeem
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

New to pheromones
01-05-2020 7:59 PM

Hello all,

I started in the fragrance/cologne hobby and started collecting so much so fast. It started with 1 Million I just dove in since I love smelling good. Now I have 10 colognes from versace eros to Creed Green Irish Tweed. Ok im getting of track here... Anyway.

I'm a 24 years old male that have taken an intrest in the phero hobby. I was sceptical about it until I saw some reviews on pheromonexs and I decided to try evolve. I believe it worked well and want to push the envolope and would like some recommendations on mones that would give me the desired results. I'd like something that can help reconnect a relationship with someone thats unsure of what she wants to do. Ive heard promising things about Xist and cohesion but I decided to try TLG by LPMP since it has alot of good reviews. The only thing that worries me is that there isn't any reviews from people my age so until it ships Im thinking of getting the A.C.E. Pack from PheromoneXS. Is there any other recommendations you guys would give for a young Afro American (not sure if ethnicity is important)
01-05-2020 7:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: New to pheromones
01-05-2020 9:17 PM

(01-05-2020 7:59 PM)KingHeem Wrote:  Hello all,

I started in the fragrance/cologne hobby and started collecting so much so fast. It started with 1 Million I just dove in since I love smelling good. Now I have 10 colognes from versace eros to Creed Green Irish Tweed. Ok im getting of track here... Anyway.

I'm a 24 years old male that have taken an intrest in the phero hobby. I was sceptical about it until I saw some reviews on pheromonexs and I decided to try evolve. I believe it worked well and want to push the envolope and would like some recommendations on mones that would give me the desired results. I'd like something that can help reconnect a relationship with someone thats unsure of what she wants to do. Ive heard promising things about Xist and cohesion but I decided to try TLG by LPMP since it has alot of good reviews. The only thing that worries me is that there isn't any reviews from people my age so until it ships Im thinking of getting the A.C.E. Pack from PheromoneXS. Is there any other recommendations you guys would give for a young Afro American (not sure if ethnicity is important)

You're just like me haha. I started with fragrance as well and I also own creed GIT... lol

I also just purchased a sample of TLG to test it out before getting a full sized amount

If you are like me and would like to test out a lot of the highest rated ones out there to see which works best for you, check out the site called Aroma Fero. Thats where you can get samples for testing before buying an entire bottle
01-05-2020 9:17 PM
Sexy Beast
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-06-2020 2:10 AM

(01-05-2020 7:59 PM)KingHeem Wrote:  Hello all,

Hi welcome to Pherotruth Kingheem
Based on what you said you're looking for I think Xist and/or Grail of Affection might be worth a try, they might be able to get the job done this is just my opinion though. I have had success with Xist in the past I am a black male 28 yrs old. TLG is another one you might have success with, its new but many users here rave about the success they have with it. I have TLG spray in LP Homme scent, it doesn't seem to work for me pheromone wise however the LP Homme scent smells great so I continue to use the bottle I bought, i have about 6ml of juice left in my bottle. If you buy this one consider getting it in that scent, you as well as people around you men and woman will likely appreciate/like that scent more. If you buy this and it gets the job done perfect, if it doesn't work at all, worst case scenario you'll still end up with a nice cologne.

Also Kingheem try to not buy too many products that quickly unless necessary. Buy a few products then test them for weeks then if you desire get some more. When i just started using these products i made the mistake of not listening to the other users and got a bunch of products, alot more than i actually needed at the time, "it can complicate thing for you".After a year there are still some product from my stack that i haven't tested that extensively, or they were simple not what i needed personally. Spend alot of time looking into each product before you buy them, check the reviews of them here as well.

Good luck bro, all the best.
keep us updated about what you chose and if the rekindling of your relationship with that person was successful or if it wasnt.

EDIT
Depending on the relationship you guys have we dont know the full details, only you know for sure. You might want to look into "Escape The Friend Zone as well".
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2020 2:25 AM by Sexy Beast.)
01-06-2020 2:10 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-06-2020 3:51 PM

Welcome to Pherotruth!

TLG might be a good choice for you. It is primarily a relationship enhancing/ rebooting kind of blend that fosters intimacy and closeness. The other effects are quite the bonus. Some, but not all by any means, of the younger guys have had lackluster results using it as a pickup blend and a scant few have had zero or negative results from it as well.

Depending upon your situation it might go swimmingly well for you. But you might also want to check out a few of the other powerhouse blends as well before you determine what is best for you and your situation.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-06-2020 3:51 PM

KingHeem
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-06-2020 5:01 PM

(01-06-2020 2:10 AM)Sexy Beast Wrote:  We were in a relationship for 2 years and we kept breaking up because of stupid reasons on my side. It was my fault im not going to lie about that but it would get to the point where I wouldn't talk to her for a while then start talking to her as if things were all good. I hurt her alot and I've done alot of growing and i dont want to make the same mistakes. But this time she is doing her thing even though we still hang out. She doesnt want to be in a relationship but she's been talking to another guy and doing things with him since she been home from college (shes from another state). And I was hoping to use something that can reset our vibe back to how things were in the begining of our relationship. I want her to be happy no matter what even though she has my heart. I just want to do everything I can so she can see that I've truly changed.

Hi welcome to Pherotruth Kingheem
Based on what you said you're looking for I think Xist and/or Grail of Affection might be worth a try, they might be able to get the job done this is just my opinion though. I have had success with Xist in the past I am a black male 28 yrs old. TLG is another one you might have success with, its new but many users here rave about the success they have with it. I have TLG spray in LP Homme scent, it doesn't seem to work for me pheromone wise however the LP Homme scent smells great so I continue to use the bottle I bought, i have about 6ml of juice left in my bottle. If you buy this one consider getting it in that scent, you as well as people around you men and woman will likely appreciate/like that scent more. If you buy this and it gets the job done perfect, if it doesn't work at all, worst case scenario you'll still end up with a nice cologne.

Also Kingheem try to not buy too many products that quickly unless necessary. Buy a few products then test them for weeks then if you desire get some more. When i just started using these products i made the mistake of not listening to the other users and got a bunch of products, alot more than i actually needed at the time, "it can complicate thing for you".After a year there are still some product from my stack that i haven't tested that extensively, or they were simple not what i needed personally. Spend alot of time looking into each product before you buy them, check the reviews of them here as well.

Good luck bro, all the best.
keep us updated about what you chose and if the rekindling of your relationship with that person was successful or if it wasnt.

EDIT
Depending on the relationship you guys have we dont know the full details, only you know for sure. You might want to look into "Escape The Friend Zone as well".

(01-06-2020 3:51 PM)Gladen Wrote:  Welcome to Pherotruth!

What other power houses do you recommend? I didnt know younger guess weren't having much luck with this blend.

TLG might be a good choice for you. It is primarily a relationship enhancing/ rebooting kind of blend that fosters intimacy and closeness. The other effects are quite the bonus. Some, but not all by any means, of the younger guys have had lackluster results using it as a pickup blend and a scant few have had zero or negative results from it as well.

Depending upon your situation it might go swimmingly well for you. But you might also want to check out a few of the other powerhouse blends as well before you determine what is best for you and your situation.
(This post was last modified: 01-06-2020 5:03 PM by KingHeem.)
01-06-2020 5:01 PM
KingHeem
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-08-2020 1:16 PM

(01-05-2020 9:17 PM)kpown Wrote:  You're just like me haha. I started with fragrance as well and I also own creed GIT... lol

I also just purchased a sample of TLG to test it out before getting a full sized amount

If you are like me and would like to test out a lot of the highest rated ones out there to see which works best for you, check out the site called Aroma Fero. Thats where you can get samples for testing before buying an entire bottle

I decided to just get a full bottle of the 60/40 in the LP Homme scent. If i don't like it I'll just give it to a cowoker if I cant get any imprinting affects with the one I love.

Have you tested it yet? If so have you notice anything?
01-08-2020 1:16 PM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

01-08-2020 2:10 PM

(01-08-2020 1:16 PM)KingHeem Wrote:  I decided to just get a full bottle of the 60/40 in the LP Homme scent. If i don't like it I'll just give it to a cowoker if I cant get any imprinting affects with the one I love.

Homme is a great scent in and of itself. My wife loves it and my beneficial lady friends like it as well. I sneeze a bit when I first wear it, but that's a small price to pay. Myself, I currently prefer Merlin's Blend, but that is a very head-shop kind of aroma. Homme is a more commercial blend, but not as commercial as Kingmaker. Good choice!

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
01-08-2020 2:10 PM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

01-08-2020 2:18 PM

https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Which-pher...-than-once

Read this which pheromone people have brought more than once.

Here the list

(21) A314

(19) Xist

(18) BW

(16) Core

(16) Evolve

(13) Sent of Eros

(13) New Pheromone Additive

(12) Instant Shine

(11) NA

(11) Turn Up The Heat

(11) Alter Ego

(10) M3X

(10) Nos

(9) Cohesion

(9) Instant Openness

(9) AM

(8) Instant Honesty

(7) Androstadienone

(7) Wolf

(6) Chamber 36

(6) p96

(6) Ascend

(5) GOA

Ignore the top place one has company has changed the blend of pheromones so many time it is not like the original formula
01-08-2020 2:18 PM

KingHeem
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-08-2020 3:36 PM

(01-08-2020 2:18 PM)mdw Wrote:  https://pherotruth.com/Thread-Which-pher...-than-once

Read this which pheromone people have brought more than once.

Here the list

(21) A314

(19) Xist

(18) BW

(16) Core

(16) Evolve

(13) Sent of Eros

(13) New Pheromone Additive

(12) Instant Shine

(11) NA

(11) Turn Up The Heat

(11) Alter Ego

(10) M3X

(10) Nos

(9) Cohesion

(9) Instant Openness

(9) AM

(8) Instant Honesty

(7) Androstadienone

(7) Wolf

(6) Chamber 36

(6) p96

(6) Ascend

(5) GOA

Ignore the top place one has company has changed the blend of pheromones so many time it is not like the original formula

God Lord as many reviews as I've seen in the TLG thread I would have thought that it would at least be in the top five spot. Granted I've mostly seen storys by Gladen and Snoopy. I really hope this doesn't disappoint. My target is 24, when she's around we spend a good bit of time together so she'll be in my cloud for a couple of hours at a time. Pray for me gentlemen
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2020 3:38 PM by KingHeem.)
01-08-2020 3:36 PM
KingHeem
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-08-2020 3:43 PM

I also looked into the Aroma Fero website to end up ordering sample oils of Swoon and GOA. Hopefully it works well with my personality, I can be a tough guy but I like to show alot affection to the girl im emotionally envolved with also.
01-08-2020 3:43 PM

Share This Thread