Hello There, Guest! Register

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

New to pheromones
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: New to pheromones
01-08-2020 3:48 PM

(01-08-2020 3:36 PM)KingHeem Wrote:  God Lord as many reviews as I've seen in the TLG thread I would have thought that it would at least be in the top five spot. Granted I've mostly seen storys by Gladen and Snoopy. I really hope this doesn't disappoint. My target is 24, when she's around we spend a good bit of time together so she'll be in my cloud for a couple of hours at a time. Pray for me gentlemen

Just a heads up. The Love God became an official product around the end of 2018. Look at how much time some of the other products have been on the market compared to TLG. This is a relatively new product and being that it is so new, it takes time to use a full bottle of product. It can be had in an oil or a spray. Even 15" of product every time results in a good 6 months of use before running out. Also, at 4 or 5 sprays in a 30 ml bottle it takes a while. I know, I've used it extensively. Unless someone gets it in multiple scents in short succession, there really hasn't been a lot of time to have multiple purchases.

With regards to what you are using it for, it sounds like what The Love God was made for. Extended one on one time. Just remember that when you wear it...

[Image: 359555B4-A9E9-43EC-BD87-E54AE6B2AB58.jpe...0c949.jpeg]

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2020 3:49 PM by Snoopyace.)
01-08-2020 3:48 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-08-2020 7:05 PM

(01-08-2020 3:43 PM)KingHeem Wrote:  I also looked into the Aroma Fero website to end up ordering sample oils of Swoon and GOA. Hopefully it works well with my personality, I can be a tough guy but I like to show alot affection to the girl im emotionally envolved with also.

You sound just like me. Im a 6 foot 3 240 pound bodybuilder on testosterone/hgh with a decently thick, short, well kept beard. Not bald tho like the tough guy bodybuilder steroid user sterotype (thank god). I def fit the tough guy look and already feel as if I have great natural pheromones from my supraphysiological testosterone levels and bulletproof immune system from hgh. The stories I hear of people detailing the effects pheromones has on their life sounds like a normal day for me, so i am really excited to see what effect these will have on someone like me! Its going to be like blending haha

I still havent gotten my order yet. Will probably be this week. I will definetly post about it on here as soon as I start trial running it. I am on here asking questions about how to use pheromones the best ways as I am new to this and want to bypass the noob mistakes. If you want, I will PM you when it arrives and we can exchange information. PM me if yours arrives first. I also noticed you got several others too. Let me know how those do as well. I would start with running them solo before blending of course. Gotta see the individual effects. Lastly I heard on here form some of the pros that 1 spray from a tester = 1/2 sprays from an actual full bottle so def use at least 2.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2020 7:06 PM by kpown.)
01-08-2020 7:05 PM

KingHeem
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-09-2020 5:42 PM

Ok so our body produces our own mones based on genetics right? So would using mones created synthetically effect our health over the long run? If so would living a healthy lifestyle help offset the negatives and balance things out? If not can working out in the gym, doing cardio and eating right make the mones work better? Of course i know if you do these things consistently without mones you will be more attractive to others and you with have a higher than average feeling of happiness, but can mones multiply those positive effects that were already there before hand?
01-09-2020 5:42 PM

Share This Thread